Thread: Any Mishaps In The Restrooms ?

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Any Mishaps In The Restrooms ?

[SIZE="3"]Being confident in going out but still apprehensive of using ladies' restrooms, I was wondering if anyone out there has ever run into trouble doing so, or if everyone that does is generally successful and incident free ?[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 02-23-2010 at 12:19 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have never had a prob but have read of a very few that have only one that was some what bad but she got out of there fine. The women you don't have to worrie about but the little girls and there moms yes just be carfull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've never had a problem either. Although maybe it's because it's hard to stop lightning!
    I'm in and I'm out. I don't sit on the couches or stay forever fixing my hair.

Ohh yeah....... Got my skirt almost sucked down the toilet one time on the WV turnpike..... then a mother with a dozen kids came in and I was trapped in the stall till they left.... then this young girl came into the stall next to me and started throwing up... I assume she was pregnant..... so I finally came out and was drying my skirt off on the hand dryer when this cute little old lady came in and said "having problems dear?" Ohh no.... just another exciting potty break!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me bathrooms are the toughest part about going out. I figure that if anyone is going to have a problem with my dressing it will probably be over me using the ladies room.
    On the other hand when you gotta go...

I go out a lot in the San Francisco Bay area and a few times in the Detroit area. I have never had a problems using the ladies room. The first time in Michigan I did ask what was recommended. When I go into the ladies room, I walk in like I have every right to be there. I do my thing, wash my hands, brush my hair, touch-up my lipstick and leave. I have waited in line several times during a play's intermission and chatted with the ladies around me. I will deal with the lightning strike when it happens, which has been heavily documented to be a very rare occurrence.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 02-23-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanya C View Post
    For me bathrooms are the toughest part about going out. I figure that if anyone is going to have a problem with my dressing it will probably be over me using the ladies room.
    On the other hand when you gotta go...
    [SIZE="3"]So do you regularly use the ladies' rooms, and have thus far had no incident then ?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nope.. no problems whats so ever. I always sticke up some kind of conversation whether it's shoes, dresses or just makeup. When girls see you making a huge effort, they really are curious and are really accepting.

last saturday I was in a bar/club womens toilet and a girl in there was a little drunk and insisted I had slept with her... hmmm sorry hun must have me mixed up with another girl

Only one hint of trouble:

I was washing my hands afterward, and there was a long line, maybe five or six women queued up in the bathroom. I touched up my makeup, and turned and left. I was a bit nervous at being the center of attraction for a bunch of impatient women. I dried my hands and left. As the door was closing behind me I heard:

"You know, I don't know if that was a real girl?"

Typically, there is not a long line behind the sinks, that's the worst case. I've gone hundreds of times over the last umpteen years and that's the only "trouble" I've had.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    My last time out which was my second time out I had to use the bathroom very bad as I was drinking Coke and at a Crossdressing bar. However I had not seen anyone using either bathroom all night and because it was a huge mix of GG, GM, and us CD I could not figure out which to use as I was presenting as a female but as you may already know a man underneath. So what did I do.
    I slowed down my drinking to sipping, Held it for about 3 and a half hours until I got back to my own place.
    OMG, I about burst but I made it. Thank God.

Now I have checked with some regulars that go there and they said to use the bathroom that you are presenting as at the time.

So maybe next time I will actually use the bathroom if my bladder isn't damaged to much from my last outing.

I guess I was a scared little chickety.

One thing about Illinois is that one uses the facility of the gender one presents. Have not gone to many placed dressed but when I do have never had a problem. Even gotten a few compliments.

"Are you a female"

I may have had 40 to 50 or so trips to the ladies rooms over the years while dressed up and have had only one incident.
    Most of my Barb time has been traveling and mostly in the evenings. The only awkward moment was in the daytime at an Appleby’s along an interstate at about 5 pm. I ordered a salad like I usually do, because it easy to order, takes only a few words, comes quickly and it not all that complicated and does not need a lot of questions or discussion.

I had gone to the rest room, a “one holer” as they say, more for a checkup and fix up, and a woman came in almost as soon as I got my lipstick out and to my back said “I hope I am not embarrassing you but are you a female”. I took a quick glance and I thought I had seen her seated in a booth near the restroom. I recalled her looking at me as I went by and recalled she was part of a larger family group.
    I did not have a pithy comment. I just said no and walked out before she did and quickly went past that booth.
    She did not follow me out and I went back to my table and ate a little more salad and asked for my bill. I did not wait until she came by or went to the manager. Which frankly I was very concerned about that.

I thought about it later, I was more intimidated by her directness and frankly, her courage to confront me. I figured that is why I decided I did not want to tangle with a gal with that confidence and that outspoken. I was in my favorite dress and thought I was looking good too. That stung a little too.

I guess that what doesn’t kill you makes you’re stronger and also makes you more confident. That was almost 2 years and probably 30 restrooms ago, and two airplane trips. I survived but a bit more careful and prefer to be non confrontational.
    Barb123
    Last edited by Barb123; 02-23-2010 at 01:15 AM. Reason: make it no so blocky

the dennys incident

over the years ive been over a hundred times to all types of places and used the ladies room,but one time i had been out dancing and drinking at a drag club so i think beacause i was drunk i was not cognosent of my apperance,and my makeup had smudged a bit.i went in and peed no problem but as i came out the manager of the resteraunt stopped me and said to wait right there as he had called the police.he called me every name you can think of and i got real mouthy back at this point i was using my male voice so now every one in the place was staring and having a good laugh on me.i guess i deserved it for letting myself get like that,but as soon as he turned his back i took off my heels and ran as fast as i could to my car i got away but i never had another problem since then thank god.

[SIZE=4]In my early years I never went to the bathroom, cutting short many outings. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Since then I have used ladies restrooms thousands of times without any problems. Just don't act like a victim, do your business, get in get out, make room for others. If you stay too long every woman there starts becoming concerned about you, there is a female telegraph system...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I always wash my hands, check my hair and makeup, fix them if needed and leave.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

No problems here. Only one tip. Always remember to carry a pad or two (even if you don't use them) in your purse as you will be asked if you have one by some other gal eventually. I have.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I use them all the time (where else can I go now?) ... and I've never had a problem. I don't rush out afterwards, but do my hair and make up in the mirror.

I do all the time, as needed of course, and have never had a problem. I do my business, wash the hands, check hair and makeup then leave. Whenever I am out in public I act confident and behave as any woman would in the given situation.

Any Mishaps In The Restrooms ?

thought that was what restrooms were designed to avoid

seriously in all the times we have been out and used the restrooms we have had no problems
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Silver Member
    No. No, you will not have any problems in the lady's as long as you follow a few simple rules.

Act like you belong. If you act guilty you will be perceived as guilty. Women don't like perverts any more than you do. And we'll call the cops in an instant. But you're not a pervert (I hope), so don't at like one.
    Always sit. Feet in the right direction.
    Always wash your hands. You can skip the makeup and hair, but you CAN'T skip sanitation.
    I haven't been asked for a pad or a tampon in years. It should be obvious. There are machines for these. I would just say, "Sorry", if asked. Or carry, it's up to you, but I got enough stuff in my purse already and it's been years (don't even ask).
    Most important: SMILE. A smile tells others that you are relaxed about what you are doing.

Lady's rooms are busier than men's rooms. At some point you are going to get there and find yourself in a long line. Just be patient. Smile, nod, and understand that every other woman in the line is cursing the MAN that designed a BR with too few stalls.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Only once ,as soon as I walked into the ladies room ,there was a knock on the door and a store employee said "Sir ,you are not allowed in the ladies room " l left right away and have not been back to that store since .
    I go out a lot and other than that time I have not had any problems .
    I have often wondered why she was so observent .