Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uncomfortable moments

uncomfortable moments

ok girls, was just wondering some of the more uncomfortable moments in live involving being dressed. Mine would definately have to be getting cought by my parents at a younger age when i was jsut getting into dressing and then having to answer a very uncomfortable range of questions, to which my parents eventually wrote it off as "Just a phase".

Hi
    this would be when a police officer came over to help me change a tire on my car, I was fully dressed and in my home town.

I was headed out of a restauraunt and my skirt started heading south!

Mine would have been about 30 years ago on halloween, Trick or treating with my then G/F's niece. I had water balloon boobies and one exploded just as someone who we called upon opened the door! Both really wet and embarassed!

I've had two uncomfortable encounters with police, that magically worked out well in the end, one through good luck and the other through quick thinking and staying calm. Both times I was well dressed and had taken care of my makeup.

First police encounter...
    I was driving home after a walk in town when I ran into a police roadblock, probably checking for drunk drivers. It was busy and a lot of traffic was stopped, I drove up to a policeman, had my drivers licence at hand, wndering how this would go over, and abruptly he just waved me through. I've since learned that they have a triage system for when the road blocks are too busy, and one rule is that a woman driving alone is not a threat, so I think I was identified as a woman and just waved through.

Second police encounter...
    Similar start to the previous one, I had been out for a walk in town and was driving home. This time I knew the lay of the roads and immediately I saw the road block indicated a right turn and carefully pulled into the parking lot of an appartment building. Then in full sight of the police I parked carefully, adjusted my hair, then opened the door and stepped out and walked to a hidden entrance to the building. Then out of sight I found somewhere to sit for a while and waited 15 minutes. Then walked back to my car, adjusted my hair again and drove out signalling to turn away from the road block. A policeman held up traffic and then waved me through, and I waved a thankyou to him.

Hannah

Unhappy

most un comfortable moment for me was when a close friend of my wifes caught me wearing pantyhose at her bbq,but i played it off as if i had on medical support hose.i think she bought it.im not sure she knows much about crossdressing or medical hose .
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I was standing in the back doorway smoking and my landlord came in the front door to check on something in the house. I was really nervous and went out the back door but he has never mentioned it. I know he saw me but that was before I came to accept who I am and now I wouldn't care.

Jasmine

Silver Member
    Before "coming out", I was always underdressed with panties, bra, & stockings, but not everyone knew about my secret. In a local mall, I saw a very close GG friend who gave me a big hug and commented that she "felt my bra strap". Ooops!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    For me it was when I first started and I thought I looked good and while driving a girl said "thats a guy!" and from that day I made sure I studied women to perfect my look!

Right now my uncomfortable moments are donning all the padding and breast forms...just wish it was the real me and not a store bought version...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Red face

I have never been embarsed in my life. Not once. And belive me friends have tryed to get ne red in the face. At least my male side has not nor can be. The only time in my dressing history have Christina came even close was two Christmas's ago. I was Xmass shopping in tfe mall dressed and my new skirt started to fall down. I caught it before it got toooo far down. I walked along thinking that might have embaresed me for the first time in my life and that was neat. I love new thing and learning that my fem-side can be enbearsed is something I find neat. She is different then my male side and I live it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I took a walk - dressed - in an open mall late one night only to find that the place was under surveillance by the police due to recent burglaries. I got busted and hauled in to the station. They actually called my parents even though I was 22 at the time. Not cool.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Where can I begin???? So many times...so little time; anywhere and everywhere. "no officer...I just like wearing women's clothes."

Paula

Quote Originally Posted by HannahF6 View Post
    p.

First police encounter...
    I was driving home after a walk in town when I ran into a police roadblock, probably checking for drunk drivers. It was busy and a lot of traffic was stopped, I drove up to a policeman, had my drivers licence at hand, wndering how this would go over, and abruptly he just waved me through. I've since learned that they have a triage system for when the road blocks are too busy, and one rule is that a woman driving alone is not a threat, so I think I was identified as a woman and just waved through.
    Which would be profiling and discrimination, not mention hard to explain when a single woman who was drinking has an accident after being waved through. Whoever told you that was not correct. You were waved through because you didn't appear impaired and there is no law against wearing women's clothing. They do have a system and you didn't fit what they were looking for no matter what you were wearing

Second police encounter...
    Similar start to the previous one, I had been out for a walk in town and was driving home. This time I knew the lay of the roads and immediately I saw the road block indicated a right turn and carefully pulled into the parking lot of an appartment building. Then in full sight of the police I parked carefully, adjusted my hair, then opened the door and stepped out and walked to a hidden entrance to the building. Then out of sight I found somewhere to sit for a while and waited 15 minutes. Then walked back to my car, adjusted my hair again and drove out signalling to turn away from the road block. A policeman held up traffic and then waved me through, and I waved a thankyou to him.
    So basically you were not doing anything illegal then either. Well except going on to private property, entering said property without invitation or business and acting nervously while doing that. What you did probably got you more attention than if you had just driven on

Certainly you were uncomfortable but there was no reason to be. It isn't illegal to dress like a woman. The sooner everyone learns this the better it will be.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The time my mom noticed fingernail polish left on my fingernails.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My scariest incident was probably in a small desert town in California when my spouse and I were on a roadtrip. It was a hot summer day and we were both in shorts and tank tops.

We stopped at a little coffee shop. Naturally, after a long drive, we first headed to the Ladies Room. Two county sherriffs were sitting and having coffee and they started intently watching us the moment we walked in. I figured I was toast.

It took every ounce of my nerve to keep walking, right past them and into the Ladies Rroom. My knees were practically shaking, and I was trembling once I got inside the safety zone of the Ladies Room.

Now I was sweating how to get back out! I even looked at the window to see if I could escape by crawling out, but, of course, it was too high and too small.

My spouse is cooler, by far, in these situations than I am. As we washed up, she said that we were going to stay for our lunch.

We walked out past them, heading for a table, and, as we walked, I couldn't help feeling that their eyes were still watching me, this time from behind.

I tried my best to keep my wiggle going, and felt like they were undressing me with their eyes. That's when it hit me! All they were doing was "girl watching!" Plain and simple! Something that I myself, in "guy mode," did all the time!

Sure enough, by the time we sat down and I stole a glance, they were back to ignoring us and talking to each other.

Eventually, I quit shaking and we had a lovely lunch.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

My moment stems from a time when I decided to watch some t.v. while dressed from the neck down. I got so comfy, I actually ended up falling asleep and was only woken up when my friend started knocking on my door. I hustled to get my "regular" clothes on as fast as I could. I answered the door within a minute or two, but did so before putting on a t shirt. We chatted for a few before I went to the bathroom to get ready to go. I took a quick look into the mirror just prior to leaving and to my surprise I had very obvious bra strap/cup indentations on my skin (since I had been wearing a somewhat tight bra for a few hours). I threw a shirt on quick and headed out. He never said anything to me about them, and I KNOW he had to have realized what they were. It was uncomfortable, but certainly not the disaster it could have been for me at the time.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    So how about the time I'm wearing thigh highs at work under my jeans. I'm in my cubicle and feel something funny on my ankle. There's the thigh high puddled up on top of my shoe! Honestly, I don't remember how I got out of that one.

Mine would have to be everytime that I was caught. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at hiding so I got caught a few times.

3 times before grown. 1 time by my wife. 1 time by a client I lost because of it. Oops - That is why I decided to just come out. I was losey at hiding.
    Michelle

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Almost literally bumping into my boss's boss in a crowded public area. At the point our eyes almost met, I was 20ft away. The only way out was 3 more steps in the same direction (towards them) before I could turn left down another hallway. Seen or not, I never heard a word about it. Those were 3 awkward steps.

Gen

I just remembered another one that happened about 2 months ago (can't believe i forgot about this one). I went to go to the gas station for some cigarettes and was dressed normally, except that i decided i was going to wear a pair of heels. Well, everythign went off without a hitch until i ran into an old aquaintance of mine. He didnt say anythign to me, and hasnt asked me about it since, but then again, ive only seen him one more time in passing since then.

My most uncomfortable time was when I was a senior in high school I wore a thong and I guess it was showing cause the girl behind me came up to me and said cute panties I was so embarrassed but she eventually became a good friend and taught me a lot about being a girl

Being questioned about my dressing out of the blue by a child psychologist... Feeling stupid for not figuring out my parents would have told her.

Being the subject of, but not included in huge family arguments between my parents and my sister and her boyfriend who was also a good friend of mine, but who had just found out.

Waking up with my mother screaming her face off at me for being asleep in her clothes.

Thankfully the only policeman I ever faced when dressed had seen it all before, and was more concerned about the beating i had taken that what color my skirt was. Arriving home in the police car fully dressed was less fun.

And yes... The endless interrogations from my parents, uncles, psychologists, etc... That lead nowhere because I did not know "Why" ? They may as well have asked me "Why are clouds ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    It isn't illegal to dress like a woman. The sooner everyone learns this the better it will be.
    AMEN SISTER!!!!! It is NOT illegal to dress as the other gender unless your intention is hiding your identity so that you can commit a crime.

In all seriousness, nine times out of ten, if you are pulled over by the police, be polite, answer their questions honestly and the odds are you could very well get out of a ticket with just a warning. It has happened to me multiple times in the past as Kandis and as my male self. I get pulled over, the police officer comes up to the car window, asks me for my license and insurance and if I respond calmly and politely most likely I get off with a warning. Even when I am carrying my gun in the car I simply don't move without telling him first that "Officer, there is a loaded weapon under my seat, I am traveling from my home in Harris County to an event in another county **usually know the name of those counties at the time**, this allows him to know that there is a weapon on the car and my being honest about it lets him know that he should ask me to step out of the vehicle. Once he does that, he asks where the gun is and I tell him. He retrieves the gun and inspects it, checks it out and we spend the next 20 minutes talking about guns, then he gets a call over the radio and simply says "slow down"and he takes off to the call.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

uncomfortable times

for me it was wen i was eating in a resturand and a little boy across form me asd "dady thats a man in a dress"