Thread: Today's Afternoon Drive and Outing...Compromised???

Today's Afternoon Drive and Outing...Compromised???

Being off work on such a nice spring day prompted me to do something that I never do – go for z daytime drive. Rhonda loves her late-night drives, but daytime drives are usually avoided. I had picked out an outfit earlier – a bra, breastforms, tan ribbed stretch-knit blouse, dark green silk wrap skirt, black thigh-highs, black nylon panties & slip, 3.5” black pumps. After lunch, I got dressed, pulled a man-shirt & jeans over my outfit (the neighbor was outside hanging around his car), and headed to a local park – I was going to get out & change there for my drive. Hmm – who would’ve thought that everyone in the county had decided to take the day off & go to the park – it was packed. So I headed across town to another park – same thing. Ended up locating a desolate stop sign nearby, stopped & took off my shirt & jeans, put my pumps on, got out of the car & arranged my slip & skirt, got back in and headed out for my afternoon drive.

People were everywhere – was no one working today? Traffic was packed, and I’m sure several people spotted my attire, but I really didn’t care – the windows were down, a breeze was blowing, and it felt good to be out in public as Rhonda. I drove & drove & drove – all of the old classic high-school cruising routes from long ago – it was a great drive. Then I thought – let’s get out of the public eye for awhile & just sit around & enjoy the experience and the day. Where to go – somewhere safe – perhaps a gated storage facility where I have a mini-warehouse & a gate code – yeah – we’re right over here by it – that’s perfect. Rhonda used to come here a long time ago, before the gates were installed. So in we go. Looks nice – no one’s there. Drive down to my unit & park next to the door.

As I open my door to step out, I see a large man – like 300lb, step out of the office up at the gate, about 30 units behind me – about 150 feet or so. He’s peering down at my car – I’ve never seen him there before, and the way he’s looking down here isn’t good. Then he steps across to the next row of units & disappears. Great – I’ve got a lurking manager with me trapped in his gated facility. What to do, what to do. Just do it. I get out, unlock & roll up the door, pop the trunk & start rummaging through things – there must be something out here that I could use. I need to at least look like I’m here for a valid reason.

Awhile passes – no lurker sighting yet. I’m being watched by a dog behind a fence. Then the dog is on my side of the fence, and is stalking me. I decide to walk to the end of the row of units & look around, ending up petting the dog. So here I am, at the end of a row of like 45 units behind the manager’s office in a driveway about 2 cars wide, and who comes around the back of the other row of units – the Lurking Manager. Great – no cover in sight, and my car & unit are 60 feet away. “Can I help you?” he asks in a firm tone, as he steps out to get a good look at me. “Nah – I was just trying to see where the dog got out of his fence at.”, I said, as I turn & walk briskly toward my car, my heels echoing loudly between the rows of units. He pursues me back to my car, saying something like “What – there was a dog out?”. I turn & face him at about 15 feet, and say “Yes – he was behind the fence, then he came down here, so I was trying to get him back in his fence. Is he your dog?” I walk back between my car and my unit, seeking shelter for some reason, but he persists & follows me, making small talk. This guy is determined to get a good look at me, or determine if I’m up to no good – I’m not sure which yet.

Well, he’s seen me up close from 3 angles by now, so I just suddenly become quite content with the situation, and begin making casual small talk with him. I’m thinking ‘Get a good look, dude, then maybe you’ll go away’. Nope – he just can’t seem to get enough. He watches me from the front of my car, walks around & looks at me over my car, then from behind the car… he’s getting a good look from every angle. I really don’t care by now, and begin to ignore him. He walks up again & takes a good close look, then offers to loan me a broom to sweep out my unit. I stepped out of the doorway, turning do face him directly and said “Nah – not today. I’m just out here to get a couple things, and I’m wearing my good clothes, but thanks anyway.”, pointing to my outfit. He looks a bit shocked, mentions that he has an empty unit a few doors down that I can use to sort my things into if I’d like to, so I can clean the unit out. I tell him ok, maybe so – I’ll talk with him later in the week, and he walks away. But not very far away – he’s about 10 doors down, pretending to be checking padlocks on doors, as he continues to eyeball me.

Enough is enough, I think, as I climb up on top of things to get inside the doorway out of his sight. I’m totally inside the unit, but I look back and down, and see a full rear profile of my skirt, butt, legs, hose & heels, glistening in the afternoon sun. Well, he got a good look for sure, but he’s gone, so I resume my scavenger hunt in the pile of rubble. And what do I see – his shadow as he walks between my car and the unit’s door, like 2 feet behind me. I’m standing inside on a rubble pile, somehow managing to not get my clothes dirty, not rip my hose, and not fall in my heels. He pauses & gazes, then walks away. He’s done everything but grope me by now. Just great – what other surprises should I expect this afternoon? But he disappears & never returns.

I then began to calmly gather a trunk full of items and a couple stacks of books, placing them in the car. Like, what else could go wrong – I have no reason to worry about hiding from this guy now. After a half-hour of collection, I lock up the unit, adjust my skirt & slip and get in the car. I’ve got nowhere to be for another couple hours, and I’m locked inside this facility with someone who KNOWS ME by now, without doubt. So I decide to just sit in the car & enjoy the day. Hmm – there’s a Penthouse & a Victoria’s Secret catalog in the stack of books – cool! Dated 1996? A piece of history, I think, as I took off my shoe, put my foot out the window on the rear-view mirror (the black hose was shimmering in the sunlight – a pleasant sight), kicked back & began to read. Later I got back out & walked around a bit more, sat and leaned about on the car, then got back in, read awhile longer, until a couple hours had passed. I started up & eased out the gate, knowing that he’d be in the office watching me as I drove away.

OK – the point of this story: My private outing at the facility was compromised by the Leering Lurker Manager. He now knows Rhonda, at least visually. And I’ve told him that I plan on returning later this week. Is this guy okay with me coming to my unit as Rhonda? If so, I may have a thing working out here. He can watch me from a distance all he wants, as long as he doesn’t mind me loitering there as Rhonda. Or, he may not like it at all, and if Rhonda returns, issues could develop. I weighed this option today as I loitered – would he call the police & report me as loitering and performing possibly lewd acts? (I wasn’t, and wouldn’t – it’s not Rhonda’s thing, but with my hose-clad foot out the window as I read the Penthouse, an observer could’ve mistaken the posture as a lewd act). But neither he nor the law showed up, and I loitered for over 2 hours w/o incident.

So, I think that I’ll go back in a day or so, in similar but different outfit, and see what happens. If I see him again, I’m going to ask him directly if he is offended in any way by me coming to his facility dressed as such, and if so, I will leave & only return in male attire. I would’ve asked him today if I’d thought of it during our encounters.

Oh, and the drive home, just before 5pm, was thrice as bad as going over there. Many people had the opportunity to get a good look at Rhonda queued up in traffic. But after the Lurker incident, a few people in traffic were nothing. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon outing. Outing – Literally. Hah.

Hello Rhonda!
    Why in the world would you ask him anything. He is your manager. You are a client. He can't ask you anything except for the rent. If you want to go back dressed, go back dressed. If you want to go in drab (anything but naked) it is up to you...not him. I'm not being pushy, just stating the real facts. You probably would have had less trouble and leering if you had stayed at the park and laid down on the grass!
    Charlie

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Great story and excellent writing! You held my interest all the way through. If you don't do it for a living maybe you should.

You seem to conclude that the mgr read you, but quite possibly he didn't. Or if he did, he didn't let on. If you go back in drab in the same car he may put two and two together. I suppose you could always say the previous visitor was your sister. Pretty lame but it does inject a bit of plausible deniability should you feel the need. Either way he sounds like an unsavory type.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Rhonda you are a brave woman. I would never have stayed after he finally went back to his office. I would have worried about him calling the police. I really wouldnt want to be answering questions at the police station dressed like that. Of course the excitement would have been awesome
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

He 'read me' without any doubt. A couple items were omitted from the overview - the beard. Yep - i'm pretty sure he read me. Add to that the fact that i made no attempt to change my voice

Why on earth did I say I would ask him about my attire? As a gesture of courtesy, and as a means probe him re: his attitude towards me and/or other CDers. Not that it matters in the macro view, but just to fill in that slice of the micro view.

It is true that i was breaking no law by dressing as a female - i made no attempt to disguise my identity (the only loophole for CDs being arrested - any attempt to disguise your identity can be seen as an obstruction of justice), I was on the facility's property in a business context (i rent a unit there, have a gate code & a key to unit's padlock(i'm sure this was part of what he was observing at first - had i opened the unit with a key, a lockpick, or some type of tool,), I was familiar with the unit's history and its contents, etc.

In part, he was doing his job - i've previously had new managers who'd never seen me there come down to my location to verify i was at the unit whose gate code had been used for entry (i would do this if i were the manager).

I decided to stay after our encounter because, well, it's something that i learned from lingerie shopping. If someone gives you an evil look as if it's wrong for you to be lingerie shopping, and you quickly turn & leave, it reinforces both their perception and yours that it is indeed wrong for you to shop for lingerie. We should never react in a way that reinforces stereotypes, bigotry, prejudice, etc in others or ourselves. It creates negative feedback, which can be good at times(more on negative feedback later), but in this case it would be bad to induce negative feedback into such a process. You are not wrong for shopping for lingerie, and should not react as such when confronted by someone.

Similarly, i was not wrong for being there wearing women's clothing - i was Rhonda, and the clothing was hers. Why should i have left? Any initial hesitance i may've had toward encountering anyone was now pointless, since i had indeed encountered someone, so i had no reason to leave, and all the more reason to stay as i had originally intended to.

The net results of the afternoon's events were positive - I've only stood 1-on-1 with strangers as Rhonda a few times before.
    Last edited by RhondaLynn; 03-16-2010 at 03:51 AM.

great story rhonda.what a day you had.oh well it sounds like it turned out ok after all.maybe rhonda should go to another near by town next time she wants to take a day time ride. just a thought.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

You're definately very brave for playing it as casually as you did even with a beard, i'm quite envious!!

Did I hear someone say "Night-Ride"???

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    great story rhonda.what a day you had.oh well it sounds like it turned out ok after all.maybe rhonda should go to another near by town next time she wants to take a day time ride. just a thought.
    I know alot of people there, too - in all directions. I think i'll stick to off-hours day-rides, like early Sunday mornings, if any day rides at all.

I was just thinking that it's a perfect time for a night ride - most people i know are either at home or work, and the street patrol hasn't started their DWI patrol yet. Hmm - where should i go tonight?????

Well Sarah, i was there, and there was no escape, so my only choice was to play through it. Somehow i pulled it off. Hopefully tonight's adventure will be satisfying but uneventful.
    Last edited by RhondaLynn; 03-16-2010 at 03:47 AM.

I'm glad it all went off smothely, enjoy soaking up the moonlight tonight x

Ok were you fully dressed ie, wig and makeup? If not I think the next time you go out you should go all the way. Oh and by the way if you change your voice it's not ( Obestrution of justes ) dam can't spell. If you have a beard shave it and try makeup and a wig. I'll tell you a secret..... Come closer..... If you put makeup on and a wig...... Closer..... You'll feel so fem you'll want to cry. Bit this is a trade secret ya know. I could lose my badge for giveing you this info.

So the next time you go out or to your locker give the guy a thrill. Cuz YNK he could be a fellow sister , just not brave enough to do what you did eh. It's so much more fun ,exsillaration ,(bad spelling I know) up lifting , life aferming , freeing when your dressed and can go anywere , like the mall shopping or the bank or food shopping , or to the park , oh ya this is all done In Brode (lol) day light. Have fun and keep us posted. Loved the story. You tell it so great!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Silver Member
    For goodness sake, Rhonda, you don't have to ask him anything. How you are dressed is NONE of his business. He's the manager. You pay him to be nosey and he was just doing his job. You were a stranger (he didn't know you) and you were acting strangely (hanging about, "loitering" as you put it). A storage unit, even though you have every right to BE there, is not place to loiter unless you want to attract attention (you did).

By all means go back. But DON'T say anything to him. He knows who you are now. He knows you may "loiter" about. Unless he is a voyeuristic prude, he will pay you no more mind. By asking him about your attire you are just asking for trouble. It's none of his business. If he's a good manager (and it sounds like he is), he doesn't care what you wear, and he is definitely NOT gonna call the police. What ever would he tell them. As you said already, you were breaking no law. The cops would love that trip (NOT).

Maybe a storage locker is the wrong place to loiter. That's my advice. Find a nice park where there are no children. Clearly you don't "pass" well enough for children (or you wouldn't be so worried), so stay away from children and their parents. And for goodness sake, don't "loiter" anywhere. Walk. Take pictures. Chat. But stop "loitering". Loitering is suspicious anywhere.

Stephie