Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny , not funny , funny , not funny!!!

just do not get caught in Oregon with out your med card.

it is done on felony paper work.

and if you go between Bosie Idaho and Whenamuca Nevada, have the trip permit for Oregon.

the old guy there does not care if you are over loaded...just so long as you have the tax paper.

take care and do not feed the bears.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    just do not get caught in Oregon with out your med card.

it is done on felony paper work.

and if you go between Bosie Idaho and Whenamuca Nevada, have the trip permit for Oregon.

the old guy there does not care if you are over loaded...just so long as you have the tax paper.

take care and do not feed the bears.

Just FYI, I as a canadina don't need a med card. It all in the CDL, witch by the way I picked up at home and am now loading in sothern OR for Calgary AB. Had a close call in Grande Cash AB. At the top of the hill there was a DOT INS. Luck they had all the biz they could take and I was waved on. Now that was close. But alls well I have my CDL and got in to the states just fine if not long to cross cuz of the damm X Ray BS. All well that ends well.

Well kids that's the dne of this adventure. Lol. Thanks for all the concern and best wishes. Hugs to all. Now back to work .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

[SIZE="2"]Hi Christina, So glad you made it...thanks for the interesting story and updates!!! Keep on truckin'....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Best heading ever

BEST TOPIC EVER

Last edited by Kaitlyn Michele; 03-19-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: used wrong word

I've had the same thing happen to me. I just called the cops where I was and reported it lost or stolen. They gave me a case number and I just gave the card from the cops to anyone who asked for my license. When I got home I called and said "I found it". Case closed!

Gold Member
    If you run into this again, say you get pulled over.
    They will ask for whatever papaerwork a trucker needs to have, but just say with a straight face and casually, "... I don't have a CDL though, it was revoked cause of too many DUI's"

Can you imagine how impressed the officer would be?

I mean I know you don't drive drunk but it would still be funny to see the look on the officer's face.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    Best heading ever
    BEST TOPIC EVER

Thanks Hun but if that were true I think it would have more views and comments on here eh? Now if I said panties 4 times I think it would get a hell of alot more people on here. Don't you think ? Hell it might have gotten to 10,000 views. Who wants to bet me. Any takers?
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 03-21-2010 at 07:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Thanks for all the advice. I'm not afraid of people saying or staring just that my boss does not yet know. I will wait until I know I can find another job easily like I could before the jobs went into the shittier. When I am sure I could find one fast and a good one I will then get my long painted nails and I will maybe use my purse in drab. Until that day I will have to wait I think. But using my Fem-wallet is a great idea . I think I will do that now that I'm home. Thanks again to all.

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    They don't stop anyone at random just to see if they have a license; they must have probable cause to stop you, ie: you've committed some other infraction.
    Sorry Tommi, that isn't the case with truckers! Trucks can be stopped at any time just to check them out. You had better have your CDL, medical card(here in the states), up-to-date log book, and have no safety violations with the rig. Even if you don't own the rig.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Thanks, Davida. I realize that CDL holders are treated differently, I have a class A license myself. I was addressing Nicole York's reply (#22), which was just a general comment about some locales requiring physical possession of one's license when driving. I should have included that CDL drivers are a special class and are treated differently.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Well it turns out if I did not have it and was caught at a scale they would just give me a citation and let me go on my way. But I don't want to go through that again. But it was a good story ROLF!!!!!

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    thats good news im glad it worked out for y ou
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    that's good news I'm glad it worked out for you
    Ya it was a heart scaring thing to have no licence and no debt card , but I lived through it. I think the reason was I did not know for about half if the trip then it was not all the time. Thanks for all of you girls concern . I will never do that again and If I do you all have permission to Bitch Slap me if you ever see me LOL.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Wouldn't a Truck Driver obeying the Speed Limit be a dead giveaway that something fishy was going on
    Just a non-drivers opinion,better go into hiding now I guess
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Smile

i do the speed limit...but then i get payed by the hr.

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    I searched high and low to find a wallet that would pass in both situations. I know my own tendencies way too much, and I am bound to screw that up. So i cut myself off at the pass with a solution. So know the wallet goes from the purse to the back pocket quite easily.
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Wouldn't a Truck Driver obeying the Speed Limit be a dead giveaway that something fishy was going on
    Just a non-drivers opinion,better go into hiding now I guess
    It's not so out of the ordinary to drive at the speed limit , but I have saved my self lots of tickets by driving the limit. Plus I save about $1000 to #1500 per month with going only 100 KMS/62MPH. So that alot of makeup eh eh eh eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    i do the speed limit...but then i get payed by the hr.

I hate people like you "i get payed by the hr." You girls need to have your swelled heads defalted LOL. Just teasing ya hun.

Quote Originally Posted by SandraAbsent View Post
    So know the wallet goes from the purse to the back pocket quite easily.

I'm not sure what your saying.....are you saying to just remember to grab my wallet and to NOT forget it.

Why did I not think Of that. Silly me all this time I've been racking my brain looking for a way to come with having a wallet that is good for all time use and you come out of nowhere and blow my mine with a simple fix.
    So should I put a note in my fanny pack to tell me to grab everything. Hell I think that will do until I find something that will work on both sides. Thanks your comment gave me the idea to put a note , Thanks hun.