Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny , not funny , funny , not funny!!!

Funny , not funny , funny , not funny!!!

It's just a dumb thing I did and I just now found out about it. Shit. Lol.

Ok this last Saturday I went to a Vango meet. (Vancouver girls nigt out ) group. And then offto sin city. It's a fetchish night club where you can't wear street clothes. CDs are fine cuz we are out of the norm. Anyway it was a great night and we came home at midnight cuz Marrisa had to go and see some friends and I had to work on sunday. So I got home transferd all my stuff from my purse (or so it thought) into my fanny pack. I got to my truck and headed to Edmonton Alberta. I unloaded this moring and I have not load so I want into the truck stop and thought I should check if my pay check went in on the ATM. Wheni pulled my ATM card it was not there. Oh well I have 270 $ on me not to worrie but then I checked to see if my drivers liecence was there. Shit shit shit. It's also in my purse at home in Vancouver BC. For our friends down south that's 700 miles away from home. Now I drive truck where in the DOT or a cop if I get pulled over or pulled in for an inspection I wi need it or else.

So here I am in another Provence without my drivers L ( a big L on my forhead ) . Now I just need to pussy foot my way home with out a prob. Wish me luck. And let this be a lesson to all make sure you have everything from your purse or else you'll were the big L like I'm doing.

Here to doing the speed limit all the way home. Shit shit sssssssshit!!!
    Last edited by Di; 03-15-2010 at 09:15 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Cristina, you are living one of my big worries! I am so afraid I am gonna do the same thing, and that will be the day the DOT will have a roadside inspection set up.

Best of luck to you on your journey home - and be truthful if you do get snagged. Some creeper cops do have a sense of humor.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Banned Read only
    I did that once before, however for a much shorter ride. Good luck.

It sounds like the moral of the story is Always Bring Your Purse! A girl should never be without it.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

[SIZE=4]Good luck!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Put the hammer down and hurry home. Wait that is what you do with your DL. Oh Well drive careful now!
    Michelle

Thumbs up

yeah you definently slipped girl.just be careful driving. good luck out there.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

My shit and i have become separated before, but not yet by way of purse.

So, if you know where your license is, couldn't they overnight it to you & tell you the DL# verbally, which could possibly save you from a violation?

Hey - next time you're in that club, tell them to open a branch in my city! We need something like that around here!
    Last edited by RhondaLynn; 03-15-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Oh dear! Its times like this i'm thankful for british road laws!

Christina,
    I don't mean to sound disrepectful, but right now all I can think about is the song from Smokey and the Bandit.....East bound and down, loaded up and truckin....! SO SORRY! Just had to say it! Stay safe and careful....we've all had problems like this, just maybe not so critical!...Smile, it will make all the difference in the world!

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Now another First for Christina, she's going to have to obey the traffic laws!!! Lol..
    I know I drive better when dressed, so maybe you need to just start packin you purse instead of the fanny pack, beside they make a ugly bulge..

But I do feel for you, I understand the concerns when it comes to you Job..

So watch for smokeys, keep the shiney side up, and don't for heaves sake, walk into the wrong bathroom!!!!

Tanya

Thoughts are with you, Christina! Good luck, drive careful and catch us on the flip.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Wheni pulled my ATM card it was not there. Oh well I have 270 $ on me not to worrie but then I checked to see if my drivers liecence was there. Shit shit shit. It's also in my purse at home in Vancouver BC.
    I used to shift everything back and forth between a male wallet and a larger female style one. When the male wallet wore out a few months ago, I ditched it and just put everything in the larger one, which I now use at all times. I just transfer it from bag to bag as needed.

Smile

i did that once....only once.

but i was only 400 miles from home...no cash on me, no water...no food...two big inspection houses between me and home.

i have a purse that sorta passes in drab, (looks kinda like a camcorder bag) it goes with me all the time now.

a problem only a driver can understand. good luck girl.

Loni

Christina,

A couple close friends said they will be glad to see you get back to Vancouver safely.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    BTDT. Tough to explain you left it in your other wallet. How many guys have more than one wallet at a time? Women on OTOH, may run into this situation more often when switching bags.

Gen

If the cop's pull you over, put on and English accent and they will assume you to be English, and therefore a harmless lunatic, and let you pass.

No... Really

I think I did this twice when I was still flipping between wallets... now I just drop my male wallet into my purse instead. No one's commented about it when I've pulled it out to get cash, and I no longer forget to put license and bank card back when I need to go to work.
    One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. - Reinette, Doctor Who: The Girl In The Fireplace

Please tell us the outcome

Dear, you have to tell us how this ended. Shit is not a strong enough word for you situation. Please Please post back here and tell us you are ok. Hey, at 61 years old I can act like your mom instead of a sis.
    Hugs and Kisses
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Gina[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Don`t want to worry you but they can spot a guilty face a mile away wear some dark glass`s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Sweetheart you do need to carry your purse more often. Besides who wants to sit on a 1-1/2" thick piece of leather. it throws your back out of balance and wears the pants funny. LOL Pam is right carry the purse or drive like a bat out of H*ll.

Teri

I've always found it funny that you can't legally drive without physically having your license on you in certain countries. Have they not heard of computers? What if your wallet/purse gets lost/stolen whilst you are out driving? Do you have to walk home?!

And is it true that you have to renew your license in person by queuing up for hours at the "DMV"? I've seen it in TV shows, but I never believed it. Here in the UK, we send our old license off in the post, wait a few weeks and then get a new one back. So there are times when we don't even have our licenses, but we're still allowed to drive.

Not that this helps your situation

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleYork View Post
    I've always found it funny that you can't legally drive without physically having your license on you in certain countries. Have they not heard of computers? What if your wallet/purse gets lost/stolen whilst you are out driving? Do you have to walk home?!

And is it true that you have to renew your license in person by queuing up for hours at the "DMV"? I've seen it in TV shows, but I never believed it. Here in the UK, we send our old license off in the post, wait a few weeks and then get a new one back. So there are times when we don't even have our licenses, but we're still allowed to drive.

Not that this helps your situation
    It varies by state and in all cases the most you'll get is a citation for driving without a license. Then all you need to do is prove that you actually do have a license and you're let off Scott free. They don't stop anyone at random just to see if they have a license; they must have probable cause to stop you, ie: you've committed some other infraction. Some states have renewal by mail; others do require you to go to the DMV, but in that case they usually have a computer for you to use so you don't have to stand in line.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Maybe they'll close the chicken coups for ya. but I doubt it. Good thing its not Ontario, I had a buncha trouble up there before. But then again Alberta wasn't to good to me. I got inspected at the border once there and they threw all my stuff outta the truck hells and hose everywhere lol. Hey maybe it was cuz I was one of those Americans. love it up there though. Have a good trip and be safe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gigiluv View Post
    Dear, you have to tell us how this ended. Shit is not a strong enough word for you situation. Please Please post back here and tell us you are ok. Hey, at 61 years old I can act like your mom instead of a sis.

Ok ok you want an update. Ok then. Fine you pushy pushy women.

I'm in Grande Praire AB. I am loading in beaverlodge tomorow. After that I'm heading home to surrey to pick up my Ace for crossing into the states and then I will head to my apt to grab my CDL. Or also know as (Crossdressing drivers license). You see in Canada you need one to drive while crossdressed. If you caught with out they fine you and take away your license and you can no longer driver dressed. So you see most of the girls here are driving without a CDL. You have to take a course and pass the test. Man it's hard. I don't want to lose mine so I will behave while driving home.

If I do get caught with out it I should only get a citation or a slap on the wrist. If they ask me what happened to it I will tell them I left it in my purse at home. I don't forsee any real prob , but if worst come to worst and I have to have my license before I leave I can call my friend who lives inthe apt and he could get it and over nifty it to me where ever I be. I don't thi k that would happen but YNK. I will update you all when I get home.... I just may let you all stew for a time just to tech giglluv a lesson Ha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)