Thread: All my best Trans moments have been in drab

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar

All my best Trans moments have been in drab

Okay, here's the summary of recent significant CD moments in Dianna's life so far:

First time meeting another crossdresser
    First time shopping for myself (with said crossdresser
    First time meeting my local Sisters Family
    First makeup consultation

Now, I get to add another: buying a wig!

It's interesting to note that every one of these events has occurred with me in guy mode. That's not unnatural, given that I've never been out en femme anywhere yet--but that changes next Friday.

First, though, the wig. I've been wanting one for a while now, as a final piece if the puzzle before I go out dressed. Several members of my local Sisters Family (including Kimi---Hi Kimi!) enthusiastically recommended a local wig shop and the woman who runs it, so last week I emailed them letting them know I was looking for hair, then I called them Thursday and stopped by.

What a fantastic pair of GGs! Sylvia and Koren made me instantly comfortable, took me into the closed room off the main floor of their small shop and immediately set to work on me. Koren made me up (so we could see the whole package, so to speak), while Sylvia picked out a handful of wigs to try.

I won't go through each one...suffice it to say that all three of us were immediately drawn to one particular wig, and that's the one I ended up buying.

I LOVE it! It's a gorgeous cut and color, and very low maintenance (I barely need to brush it!), and is absolutely what I was looking for! It's also interesting to note that during my wig research I always found myself drawn to one particular color, and one particular line--Raquel Welch's. Want to guess what brand and color BOTH Sylvia and Koren immediately chose for me, before I'd even told them what I wanted?

So now I have all the bits of Dianna ready to go next Friday for my first outing ever. I'm very excited and not a little nervous, but I've been out with the Sisters twice in drab--last night I went out for live music and pizza after the meeting, and had an absolute blast!--so I'm very comfortable with the place and the people. So my next post will talk about my biggest CD moment to date, if all goes as planned.

I have to say again that I wouldn't be anywhere near as ready for this as I am if not for all the advice and support I've gotten here. You girls and guys are the best!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

You made a good choice, and it looks gorgeous!
    Raquel Welch's line has really beautiful wigs, I've fallen in love with a particular model from it myself! Just hesitating a bit on the color, and unfortunately no local shop can deliver it so I'm gonna have to order online and hope the color looks as good as the color chart.

Just a piece of advise: don't brush it. Brushing can really ruin it. Gently use a comb, or your fingertips, and never ever pull when you feel resistance.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

I have one of her wigs to and funny enough it was my first wig too. I now have six wigs but one the one like yours.

It great you have a good experinces in drab but wait untill ulyour out fully dressed. If you think drab was fun wait till that get a load of you girl. I little bot of advice , hey your eyebrows shaped. It will look somuch better and you will feel so fem when you go into the place en-fem and have them done. And don't worrie about the guys teasing you , the prob won't even know anything is different lol.

Good luck nes friday and have fun. Tell us all about it. Can't wait to read it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    I little bot of advice , hey your eyebrows shaped. It will look somuch better and you will feel so fem when you go into the place en-fem and have them done. And don't worrie about the guys teasing you , the prob won't even know anything is different lol
    Unfortunately, my wife WOULD notice...and eyebrow-shaping is firmly on the list of "don't you dare do this or you're outta here" things.

I'm going to try to keep the bangs low, try covering up the lower part of my brows with dermablend (which can go on pretty thick), and I have my glasses to hide some of it. I WILL do some plucking, but I really have to do it with great care so she doesn't flag it.

But I'm getting pretty good with drawing and filling, so if I decide to pluck them just a little farther than is safe, I should be able to keep it from being terribly obvious until they grow back in.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Then if you can't get them shaped then try to get sone fem-glasses like I did. They make you look more fem and do hide the eyebrows better then wire glasses do. If your wife would be ok with that. They do change your look a hell of alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)