Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wild and crazy places to go en femme

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Wild and Crazy Places hmmmm.... or what about dressed in and doing Wild & Crazy things as well?

Female strip bar with a group from the kinky community being very vocal in "sniffers row" (sitting at the stage)

Folklorama festival wrestling with a Mama Bear (friends mother wearing a bear skin) at the Metis pavilion and at the Caribean pavilion doing the limbo underneath a burning pole

On a "Lesbian" cruise, climbing into the captain's cabin and wearing his hat while steering the cruise boat

Going on a historic train for a Robbery themed event, dressed in vintage clothing and upstaging Bonnie & Clyde

Enjoying a morning at the theatre for a marathon of retro Saturday morning cartoons and All you can eat cereal wearing my Miss Piggy costume

Slip on my daisy dukes to meet Catherine Bach at a popular car show

Playing in a baseball tournament dressed up as a pretty Super Hero

Oh boy..... I'm quite wacky huh

I've been to a couple of auctions dressed and this Sat I'm going to one of them in a pink wig. I've got to keep them on thier toes
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Angels come and take me smoothbikini's Avatar
    a modern dance class.

Ok I don't know how crazy this is but,

Went to my 20th High School reunion dressed

Went to my old job dressed as Christina after they fired me.

Just early this month I rode the sky train for the first time dressed.

Broke down in my car and had to get a tow so in the tow truck.

Drove my rig home after picking it up from the shop.

Went to a bar in my old home town , small town for a pre-reunion get together.

Rode the ferry the to the Island.

Went to the eye doctor.

Well I think that's it. I'm not sure if some of that would be crazy or wild but some are. I love to do things that are new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Last year I walked both ways across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. That wasn't so wild. However, it did get a little crazy as my friend an I were walking with about 3,000 very young Girls Scouts with their chaperons to earn a special merit badge. Plus, I almost ran into someone I see at my local coffee shop almost everyday. Fortunately, she did not recognize me as we were about a foot apart looking at each other's surprised face.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Wild and Crazy Places hmmmm.... or what about dressed in and doing Wild & Crazy things as well?
    . . .
    Oh boy..... I'm quite wacky huh
    Seriously wacky, Princess! That is an amazing list!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Ok I don't know how crazy this is but . . .
    Yes, Christina, those are fantastically crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Last year I walked both ways across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. That wasn't so wild. However, it did get a little crazy as my friend an I were walking with about 3,000 very young Girls Scouts with their chaperons
    Love it!!!
    Last edited by Persephone; 06-03-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Seriously wacky, Princess! That is an amazing list!

Yes, Christina, those are fantastically crazy!

Love it!!!
    So what one is the crazy one? Some of them were tame so What one's were crazy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    So what one is the crazy one? Some of them were tame so What one's were crazy?
    Ok I don't know how crazy this is but,

Went to my 20th High School reunion dressed

Not really crazy, I have always admired you for that one and have dreamed of doing the same thing -- who knows, I just may!

Went to my old job dressed as Christina after they fired me.

If not crazy, certainly you are one wild woman, Christina!

Just early this month I rode the sky train for the first time dressed.

Doesn't sound too crazy, although I've heard that recent gang violence has made it risky. Then again, I live in Los Angeles, the birthplace of the Bloods, the Crips, and dozens of other street gangs.

Broke down in my car and had to get a tow so in the tow truck.

O.K., that one sounds perfectly normal to me. If her car breaks down, what else would a woman do?

Drove my rig home after picking it up from the shop.

Doesn't sound too crazy, or is there something about it that I missed?

Went to a bar in my old home town , small town for a pre-reunion get together.

Kinda wild, if not crazy.

Rode the ferry the to the Island.

Again, sounds kinda perfectly normal.

Went to the eye doctor.

I routinely go to the optician en femme. Haven't actually gone to the opthamologist en femme, but when I had to have blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) done I did tell him, and the surgeon, that I was a crossdresser and that I wanted my eyes done in the most feminine manner. So either we're both crazy, or neither one of us is!

Well I think that's it. I'm not sure if some of that would be crazy or wild but some are. I love to do things that are new.[/QUOTE]
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

XXX Rated Movie Theatre......Adult Book Stores......Many Clubs......Mall Shopping........Several Parks During the day......Drove in to a DUI check point......Stopped by Police, no prob. just checking me out..... O Yes, Church.....Out playing during the day seems the most exciting.
    Last edited by Paulacder; 06-04-2010 at 04:45 AM.

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar
    Getting out a lot more nowadays. Went to Opera Australia Fledermaus 2 weeks ago at State Theatre; had the guy next to me chatting about bad the traffic was. Going to King Lear tomorrow at the Arts Centre & several more operas/plays booked for the rest of the year. Going to a lesbians party next week.

The two times I felt most out of my element initially were... A party for chat room members at a local bowling alley bar. I didnt know which door to go in and walked through the bowling alley as they were having a tournament. Lastly my outing Saturday night to a all night coney Island at 1am in the morning in a pink flowery dress. I felt a little worn and overdressed. Both turned out to be great experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by msginaadoll View Post
    Lastly my outing Saturday night to a all night coney Island at 1am in the morning in a pink flowery dress. I felt a little worn and overdressed. Both turned out to be great experiences.
    If you think you were over dressed you should read my 20 reunion thread and look at what I wore. Some called at a bridal gown kind of dress. I did not care but still the 30 th reunion I will dress down a little. Hell you never know I might up the dresses and make it even more over the top lol. I'm just crazy enough to do that. HA.

Banned Read only
    This may sound a bit gruesome but a cemetery. If it wasn’t the dead centre of the closest city to me it would be a beautiful park with lovely trees and shade. I was dressed in black and everyone else was so caught-up in their own worlds that I was able to stroll about for a few hours feeling the air and breeze on my legs and other parts. I even visited my father’s grave.

[SIZE=4]The wildest place I go dressed is to work..it can be pretty strange.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Here in redneck country just leaving the house can be a rush.
    I do hope someday I can walk into my home, conservitive, chruch fully dressed

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar
    Weekly shop this morning at Woolworths. Dropped an apple. Chased it across the floor until it went under a cabinet. Stroled casually away - nobody watching thankfully.
    I did have a young woman tell her son to "move out of the way for the lady with the trolley". Thank you ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I have been to a auto wrecking yard many times enfemme, also been to a brothel enfemme, the chicken ranch in pahrump nevada
    A brothel? Mindblowinyg stuff! In what circumstance? Were you working or enjoying? How were you taken by the ladies there

An abandoned factory. I'm also an urban explorer, and wanted to take some pictures, so this was a great way to combine two of my favorite hobbies! Had to watch for the gendarmes, though.

We were in the New England States last week and while in Bar Harbor,Maine went out on a four mast schooner .
    I had to wear capris most of the week ,but still a fun week as Terri

Quote Originally Posted by sibbycd View Post
    A brothel? Mindblowinyg stuff! In what circumstance? Were you working or enjoying? How were you taken by the ladies there
    I went there with a group of crossdressers for DLV, MAY 2009. The Ladies there love us when we go out there. we had alot of fun with the Ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    See for me, it was the other way around. The aliens visited *me*, performed strange experiments on me, and I ended up being a crossdresser. Of course, nobody believes me!
    The pilot episode of "South Park" dealt with something similar, minus the crossdressing. Except when Cartman burst in song, when his makeup looked really great.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 06-12-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

I wore a pink petticoat and top as I washed windshields of cars leaving Burning Man.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I'm a part-time event photographer (mostly horse events), and I go to them cross-dressed sometimes. Not just under-dressed, either! I don't have a cowboy hat but that would be an awesome accessory.

I sweat a lot, running around in my (girl) jeans, combat boots, and (girl) top, but it kinda helps, wearing a "costume", when I'm doing crowd photos ... easier to get and keep the subject's attention.

I don't wear a wig, though .. that'd be too uncomfortable.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Yep, I've been with the DLV group to visit with the Chicken Ranch girls a few times too. It's been very interesting having two groups of "gender outlaws" getting to understand a bit more about the others and finding out how normal we actually are.

The other good one was the Las Vegas Atomic Testing Museum with a group and a guide, can I say it was a blast?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I have been to a auto wrecking yard many times enfemme, also been to a brothel enfemme, the chicken ranch in pahrump nevada. also went to my 30 yr H.S. reunion.
    Ohhh wow! Vivianann! U went to your HS reunion en femme! Me and a friend of mine was talking about going to my 10 year reunion this year. I told her if she could afford to go back to our hometown to go to it, I'd go en femme and wear a cocktail dress or something. How were you received? I guess I should ask you privately.

Back to the question, I've gone to Wal-Mart at 4am after a night out en femme, a couple of gas stations, again, at 3am and stuff, and I've been to a couple of strip clubs. I left out of one of the clubs with a phone number and 2 guys hit on me ;-) I've also gone to several bars en femme.