Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: restrooms

restrooms

When all dressed up and out on town and if you have to use a restroom which one would you use?

restrooms

I always use the wonen's restrooms well all dressed up, never have had a problem, do your thing and leave,

allways the womans restroom when dressed, never had a problem

You should always use the restroom for which you are dressed.
    ColleenW

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    When out as Stacey I use the ladies room.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    You wouldn't want, as a woman, to use the Gents, right? Use the Ladies. What else would you do? Oh, and never use the disabled facilities.

Sarah x

Silver Member
    This is one of the most frequently asked questions, if not the most. However, since local laws and customs vary greatly, and not everyone can pass and/or have legal documentation of their gender status, I do not believe it is in any way a foolish question. For many this is a non-issue (for whatever reason), but if it is a concern for you (as it is for me), here are some tips.

The best answer, to avoid any trouble or embarrassment, is find a single user, non-gendered restroom. Often they are specially handicapped restrooms, or "family restrooms" (originally intended to allow a parent to assist a special needs child of the opposite gender, but work as well for us.)

If that is not possible, try to find a single user female restroom (where you are the only one in there and you can lock the door behind you.)

If you absolutely must share a womens' restroom with GGs, wait until it appears empty if you can. I would also avoid going in if there are minors in there, it can raise some serious red flags (that of course we know are unwarranted, but it can raise them nonetheless.)

Finally, the best plan is to know before you go, scope it out en drab ahead of time so you know the best plan of attack then you need to use the restroom.

(Being as obsessed with avoiding trouble as I am, when en femme I even carry around a small notebook with all of the safe restrooms and their locations around a given area. A bit extreme for most, but some might find it a helpful tactic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    You wouldn't want, as a woman, to use the Gents, right? Use the Ladies. What else would you do? Oh, and never use the disabled facilities.

Sarah x
    I agree, don't use the handicapped facilities if you are not handicapped. Why shouldn't a CD use the handicapped stall in the ladies restroom if you are using a wheelchair or scooter?

I don't have an opinion on whether a cder should or shouldn't use the ladies room. I do have an opinion on all the squaking about rights. It seems to me that if we want to be accepted and we want our "rights" we need to exercise them. We have the right to use the restroom of our gender and should be able to do so without fear. Everyone seems to want to be able to walk around dressed as they see fit and be accepted as not being different, but when it comes to restroom use.. suddenly we need to feel like we should be treated "special" because we "present" as a female. A lot of cder's say.. I like to cd, but I don't relate to or want to be a female.. so should those people use the ladies room? Wouldn't we gain more as a group if instead of being afraid, ashamed or embarassed..we put on our big girl panties and exercise the rights that we already should be able to enjoy as simply a person?
    Just my and I am glad that I was able to get them in before "T" see this thread and closes it down

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I don't have an opinion on whether a cder should or shouldn't use the ladies room. I do have an opinion on all the squaking about rights. It seems to me that if we want to be accepted and we want our "rights" we need to exercise them. We have the right to use the restroom of our gender and should be able to do so without fear. Everyone seems to want to be able to walk around dressed as they see fit and be accepted as not being different, but when it comes to restroom use.. suddenly we need to feel like we should be treated "special" because we "present" as a female. A lot of cder's say.. I like to cd, but I don't relate to or want to be a female.. so should those people use the ladies room? Wouldn't we gain more as a group if instead of being afraid, ashamed or embarassed..we put on our big girl panties and exercise the rights that we already should be able to enjoy as simply a person?
    Just my and I am glad that I was able to get them in before "T" see this thread and closes it down

Kel
    [SIZE=3]I like totally agree Kelly, if you're going to talk the talk, then walk the walk. Also there is like NO waaaay I'm going into the guys restroom or wutever fully dressed and being as a girl, at worse you might get beat to a pulp and/or sexually assaulted if you encounter the wrong bunch. That possibility has not even remotely happened to me in three years of using the girls room. Also remember while in the girls room it's always FFF (feet facing forward lol).[/SIZE]

I use the Ladies room and never had a prob, even with little kids in there. I smile to someone who looks at me and then go and do what I need to. I have never had to go #2 and from what I have heard that most of the women don't go #2 in public restroom cuz it gross, (they say). So I just pee and then go touch up my makeup and maybe brush my hair then leave. I don't rush cuz if you look like you don't belong there and are rushing someone might think your doing something wrong and (raise a RED Flag) with them. If you look and act like you belong there then 99% of the people will believe you. Confidence if key in every thing we do while out dressed.

Act like a pervert get treated like one EH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

When enfemme I use the ladies.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_9419103

Some states, including Colorado, make it completely legal for transgenders to use the restroom of their desired choice.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    My wife always tells me about how dirty the ladies room is; for example, pee all over the toilet seat from hovering and toilet paper all over the floor as if they were used sashes from a ladies room beauty pagent.

But alas, if I was to ever go out enfemme, I'd use the ladies room cause it'd be trying to pass as a woman. Besides, I think I'd catch more grief from trying to go into the mens room enfemme.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    When out as Stacey I use the ladies room.
    Same answer here as alwys from everyone. Just make sure you pass well enough to not cause excitment

I go solo to a Philharmonic concert a dozen times a year, for the last 12 years. Its a fancy concert hall like Carnegie and I'm seated next to people on both sides who didn't have a clue, and at intermission stood in line at the ladies lounge, when into the restroom which was occupied by 20 women in stalls, did my thing and exited, washed up then touched up my makeup and brushed my hair right there amongst them without anyone batting a eye. What a thrill that is to be a " woman" for a night and be one of and among them. Just don't try to flaunt it and draw attention or you might get arrested.
    Good luck.

it depends.....

Living in the San Francisco area is easy, use the restroom for the gender that you are presenting. In other states I would probably do the same. However, I would probably ask first to make sure and to avoid unnecessary problems. I did that in Michigan except at the Detroit Institute of Arts, where i just used the Lady's room..

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    For the past 5+ years I have been going out as a man dressed enfemme, so I naturally use the men's room! Prior to that, when my late wife was still alive and doing my makeup and wig, I used the ladies when dressed! Just like any other lady! Never have had a problem. Some "looks," but that is all!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I never go out in full mode, what I mean by this is I might wear some panties or a bikini bottom under tights. But they are under men's jeans and can not be seen. In that case I use the men's restroom but almost always use a stall.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    No experience being out, although I disagree with the consensus so far on the disabled room (same goes for 'family room'). It's there for disabled persons if they need them, it is not the same as a handicapped parking space.

There was a topic this week on the Consumerist that had most people saying it was OK to use that restroom. Primarily because there are cases where everyone must wait for an available stall and being disabled doesn't mean you can't wait the 5-10 minutes any normal person could, whereas (law aside) parking far away can put undo toll on someone's condition. If you use it, don't monopolize it because someone may be waiting. My 2 pennies.
    —Mikaela

I would just "hold it" until I got back from my trip.
    Hey my lab did not "go" for 5 days one time when I had to quarantine him for rabies when he nipped my daughter's playmate (she jumped on his head when he was asleep).

Or maybe use this gender neutral restroom "road atlas"
    http://safe2pee.org/beta/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Use the one you are most comfortable using.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Women's of course.
    I wouldn't dream of using the men's room...might be taken the wrong way and men have a way of handling situations like that that could be harmful to my health.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

But the real question is, sit or stand? lol
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

The mens restroom is totally out of the question. But using the womens may be just as bad. The last thing you want to do is go into a women's bathroom in a state where you can be arrested for doing so with a lot of women around. You best bet in some places in the family restroom. In Colorado where they have laws protecting us, I always use the womens restroom.
    Michelle