Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your most Favorite thing about being CD!!!

Female clothes are so much more comfortable and it's about freedom of choice, asfor my favourite part, my skirt 

setting my self free

I still get a serious sexy turn-on even when I think about crossdressing.
    The sheer joy of the feel of hair, tights, form-fitting bodices, breast-forms &c reinforces this.
    I love the smoothness of everything and how I look when I glance in the mirror.

Smile

Satin lingerie. I feel so feminine and pretty!

Wink

What do I like best? Letting my hair down or putting it up!

Cont.entment

Quote Originally Posted by Peta_T View Post
    What I like best about women's clothes.....Everything.

Why???? Because while dressed is the only time that I feel comfortable with myself.
    Being male has never, ever felt right....
    The question was not just about the clothes but What about CDing that could mean the way your treated as a women out or the way you feel when you look in the mirror dressed , the look of the makeup on e.t.c. I'm just looking for one thing you like best about being a CD person. So you can't say everything. lol . I know it is a hard question but that's why I asked it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    For me it is self expression. I have always been the conformist as a guy. Jeans and t-shirts. Hiding in the background. But since I started dressing, it has changed and it has done so in my guy time as well as the girl time. Now I am not artistic, extravagant, flamboyant, super dressy, pick an approriate wording... But just relaxing and trying different things and doing what I want instead of what I have done is good for my self expression.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Favourite thing about being a CDer? Being a CDer allows me to be anything I want to be, from typical girl in the grocery store to school girl to cheerleader to tomboy, and yes even back to being a boy again.

I has given me so many good and wonderful memories that while at times seem to be crowded out by bad stuff are still the happiest things in my life -- from getting first bra, to almost getting caught in the girls washroom in school, to the first time I went out and was me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I love to feel pretty and excited by being mysterious.
    Connie

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I would have to say that my favorite thing about crossdressing is how pretty it makes me feel! When I get "hit on" by men, and flirted with, it just builds up my confidence even more, and reasures me....it's the greatest feeling in the world...atleast for me that is...lol.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

The thrill of it.

If that does not count then I will say soft silk.

Getting to feel pretty

In my rough and tumble boy world,being pretty doesn't do it. So,I enjoy my Rogina time as it is "me" time....for a change..And I wish I was beautiful and had the "POWER OF THE PUSSYCAT".

Stockings and heels
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

it makes me feel beautiful, makes me feel free, it makes me happy

it's the feeling that i get when i put on a bra, even though i don't look like it, it makes me feel like a beautiful princess

Just a Glimpse (because I cant get more) of what it is to be female and to feel feminine.
    Last edited by Jenny Doolittle; 07-05-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    For just a moment, just a few precious minutes, I get to be beautiful. All of my life I've felt ugly and unattractive, and so to feel pretty is a very wonderful thing to me. I think that covers the 'what' and the 'why'.
    And sweety you do it so well!!!

I love to dress, either fully head to toe or just under dressed for my everyday life. Both make me feel more connected, more like the person I feel I was supposed to be! When my legs need shaved I feel unclean, when my toes need redone it bugs me, male undies feel like Im wearing two pairs of pants! I know I can't pass, so it's not just for the look, I feel at peace when I'm dressed and kind of "on edge" when I'm not!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJ View Post
    Stockings and heels

Wherererererererere'ssssssss The WHY?????

LOL I loved that commercial in the 80's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Can I say EVERYTHING I Love expressing my Feminine side,and wearing such Beautiful Clothes It such a lovely part of my life.

But most of all I love sharing Sophie's life with my lovely Wife ,I know its corny but hey! indulge me

Sophie x
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 07-05-2010 at 01:59 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Can I say EVERYTHING I Love expressing my Feminine side,and wearing such Beautiful Clothes It such a lovely part of my life.

But most of all I love sharing Sophie's life with my lovely Wife ,I know its corny but hey! indulge me

Sophie x

You are such a girl. NO you can't say everthing. You must chose just one and tell us why. I know I know it hard but that's the rules.

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    One thing.... Being one of the girls. I love women, and love being with them. I feel like I've joined the 'inner circle' when I'm dressed and chatting with other women.

Too bad it happens so rarely.

Lingerie, Why, I just love the feel the style, the look, etc

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Ok - I love when the basement door is closed and the water heater heats the basement up and the air conditioning is running upstairs and I'm in nothing but a fluffy short skirt (heels optional, but a definite plus) and I mean nothing but a fluffy short skirt and I open the door and take the first step down and the whoosh of warm air blows my skirt up, and every single time I think of the phrase "well, what ever blows your skirt up" and me a my girly self have the best little moment together. That's my single favorite thing about cross dressing. Today.

Why? Because it blows my skirt up, silly!

Bras and panties