Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What is your most Favorite thing about being CD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martina C View Post
    Without any question it is my different body perception. When I dress I see a much more pleasing body shape, the proportions are different and I feel prettier.

Of course there are many other things but at the core of it is that I like myself better when dressed as a woman.
    Ya I noticed that I sit straighter then in drab and Walk better too. I think it's cuz I'm aware of my breasts LOL. I love that feeling!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Not just the clothes/make-up

I like the attitude I have and feel. I'm a different person when I'm Liza.

i feel normal but now I know why

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I just feel pretty !!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I've been wearing my bra and forms for the past 2 weeks and I love it. I have (with forms) a D size chest and no one has said any thing. I am pushing the the boundaries and having fun doing it. Hay you never know I might just one day were a dress to work and no makeup...... Prob not but YNK!!!! LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Skirt and blouse, suspenders and nylon stockings, scarf or pashmna shawl.

Why Best?

All of it wearing feminine things seems to make me feel all is right with the world.

Boys will be girls. I just have a furious appetite for womens fashion. The whole transformation process and the feeling of being girly. It's a lot of fun and it is an absolute thrill. -Valerie

[SIZE="4"Sleeveless sheath dresses, that zip up the back, that actually fit me somewhat, from second hand stores, at a low price![/SIZE]

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    Being someone who I'm not, and being proud of it. That and it makes me feel sexier than my male self. xD
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

I simply love the feel and look of femenine clothing. It absolutely turns me on!

The dressing. the feeling of all those beautiful things I can wear.And feeling girlie.
    Angie

Going out in public...something that I haven't done in 3 months, and now it's killing me.
    Don't worry, I'll be out & about in a couple of weeks.

Talking I'll break the rules...

I know I am probably breakingthe rules, however, I actually love being a cd'er for two reasons.

1. Bras - I love the feeling of putting the bra on and the way my man boobs feel in my 42C curvation bras (no Padding, just me)

2. Dresses or skirts - the way the swish around my legs when I walk or when the breeze moves them.

These two things make me feel so feminine I couldn't say just one, Sorry

Joanne

Diane's first efforts to explain herself

Hi all -- first, I want to thank Christina for challenging us with this excellent question and working to make sure we focus on the "why" aspect of things. I've read every single response, and found so much that resonates with my own experience. I've taken some time to think about how best to respond for myself; I hope what I write here will make some sense. (Warning: this is my first organized effort to spell out this answer even to myself, so whatever I write is likely to be long and rambling. Also, I fear there's every chance that in a day or two I may put up a new post and completely contradict myself. Please just bear with me!).
    I very much appreciate the comment of TxKimberly about how wonderful it is to allow oneself a level of attractiveness that is often just missing in guy mode; and I definitely agree with Sue in Utah about the joy of self-expression that presenting as a woman allows us. And I know all so well the joy that so many have expressed about how good it feels -- physically feels good -- to feel nylons on freshly shaved legs, to feel the swirl of my skirt, to be aware of the sway of my hips, to savor the waft of my perfume.
    And yet I think there is something greater, and more basic. Like pretty much everyone, I adore getting all dolled up; cocktail dresses and heels, the occasional evening gown for that special occasion, are just wonderful. Yet I am also realizing that simply wearing slacks and a top, something very simple, gives me the same essential joy I feel on the "big night" times. Somehow it's about simply presenting myself as a woman; in effect I get to share with genetic females that entire way of experiencing the world. What does that mean? I think it means that I can be soft, gentle, accepting -- and be accepted by others for who I am! When I am a woman and encounter another woman, she almost inevitably accepts me for who I am. By this I do not mean that she necessarily fails to recognize that my plumbing is different from hers; but, rather, she clearly recognizes that I value the essence of womanhood, which somehow means that she can trust that I am (and will be) kind, gentle, caring, helpful, loving. She knows that she does not have to worry (as she does if I am in guy mode, even though I am still the same gentle, etc., person in both modes) that I will act in some kind of aggressive, obnoxious or inconsiderate way. Somehow she can know, and trust, that I know the secrets of the club, I treasure the unity and the sisterhood and want to share it. The fact that I present as a woman is a good indicator that I am not on the make, and do not present a threat (whether sexual, physical, boorish, or otherwise). I like to believe that my actual conduct and my actual manners in both modes is the same -- I try to be kind, gentle and all the rest. But when I am a man, no matter how loving I may be internally, to every woman out there I inevitably present a potential threat; and this is not something about me (I'm not very big or physically imposing); it's just a fact about the reality of women's lives in the presence of men. So part of the joy for me is, I think, being recognized as what I really am, simply because I'm presenting as a person who approaches life from that side.
    I think another aspect of this special joy we share is that, as a woman, I am not expected or required to walk around with a chip on my shoulder. Men tend to eye each other warily, testing who has more power, "whose is bigger." Men relate essentially by competing; somebody wins and somebody loses. In evolutionary terms, somebody wins and somebody dies. Men present inherent threats to other men, as well as to women. Men are expected to be prepared to fight (whether physically, or verbally, or by sarcasm, or by practical jokes, or in a hundred other not-very-kind ways). The common outlook of a man is that someone else's good fortune is our loss; the other guy's success somehow diminishes us. As a woman, on the other hand, I am free to rejoice in other people's happiness and benefit. A man can see another man, recognize him to be handsome, and feel somehow diminished. A woman can see a beautiful woman and admire her good features. When I'm presenting as a woman and I see any other woman, I find myself thinking, "That's a cute blouse," or, "I like her hair that way." I think that when I'm a woman I am tuned in to a sharing, collaborative way of experiencing the whole world and living life, a state in which there can be lots and lots successes and where every person can be "a winner," whereas in the world of men there is precious little joy at all, and virtually no delight at others' happiness.
    By living a part of my life as a woman, I gain the unimaginable gift of being connected, being united, being able to grow and thrive and be nourished by the joy of seeing and sharing the joy of others - and of letting them know that I am happy for them.
    I don't know if this will make sense to anyone, and I certainly don't know if it's "right." But it's a big step forward for myself, to enunciate these thoughts, even though I'll probably find a thousand errors when I reread tomorrow. Thank you for listening, for letting me try to figure this out, and for being who all of you are. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts.
    Big hugs -- Diane

the happy camper
    Feeling pretty.

I can't tell you how many times I heard this as a child: "He's so pretty! He should have been a girl..."

Some days are better than others, but in the deepest corners of my mind I've never really believed that I possessed a masculine beauty. When I'm en femme, though, I feel pretty.

crossdress!!!!!!! i just hate it, having to put on those male clothes .

Thank GOD I no longer have to .

Danni

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003 View Post
    I know I am probably breakingthe rules, however, I actually love being a cd'er for two reasons.

1. Bras - I love the feeling of putting the bra on and the way my man boobs feel in my 42C curvation bras (no Padding, just me)

2. Dresses or skirts - the way the swish around my legs when I walk or when the breeze moves them.

These two things make me feel so feminine I couldn't say just one, Sorry

Joanne

That's fine I know it would be a hard question to answer so I give you all some slack. Yes I love the movement of the dress or skirt around my legs. I remember in the movie Indian Jones when there on the ship and Maren is on the deck of the ship in her night gown and the winds blowing it so you see the shape of her legs and thought "wow now that would be fun if it happened to me , But that will never happen"!

Quote Originally Posted by DianeDeBris View Post
    Hi all -- first, I want to thank Christina for challenging us with this excellent question and working to make sure we focus on the "why" aspect of things. I've read every single response, and found so much that resonates with my own experience. I've taken some time to think about how best to respond for myself..................................I don't know if this will make sense to anyone, and I certainly don't know if it's "right." But it's a big step forward for myself, to enunciate these thoughts, even though I'll probably find a thousand errors when I reread tomorrow. Thank you for listening, for letting me try to figure this out, and for being who all of you are. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts.
    Big hugs -- Diane

I did not want to quote the hole thing "wow you really put a ton of thought into my question"

Don't worrie if in a while this answer seem wrong to you. We change We grow and We never will feel the same things about something months or years later.

It might change very little or tons but if it does not then your stagnate and need to do something different.

When you on this or other sights read something and it ring a bell in your head and you think" Wow I never thought of it like that" you learn more about yourself then you would not have if you never opened you mind to something different.

Thank you and thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to this. I've learned alot.

first and foremost, high heels.
    stockings/pantyhose/tights are a close second.
    now that my wife encourages it, that would be up there as well!
    oh... and being hairless!

Because I love how I look as a pretty girl so much better than the bald ugly old man and I feel so sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    The feeling that i get from it , why because it does something magical to me , it brings me out of my shell . it allows me to let go .
    So you are less shy dressed. Did I read what you said right?

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    Because I love how I look as a pretty girl so much better than the bald ugly old man and I feel so sexy

I commented on a thread that they wanted to have us post a male and female pic. I did and you look and the transformations there and wow no wonder we love it so.

I like the fact that I look some what pretty....a Hell of a lot better looking as a women then a man LOL, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heels for sure! But overall, it does give me a feminine side which brings me much closer to my gf than any other one ive had. She says our relationship is the best one she has also been in.

Quote Originally Posted by regularman View Post
    Heels for sure! But overall, it does give me a feminine side which brings me much closer to my gf than any other one ive had. She says our relationship is the best one she has also been in.
    When a women is involved with a CD she will find (if she is willing to look for it) that WE are so much more in tuned with the fem-mind that she can have the best of both worlds. A boyfriend and a girlfriend to go shopping with etc.
    If only more women would figure that out eh!!!

I am most happy when I am fully dressed. I would say the most exciting part is the actual transformation and completely changing my look from male to female.

To be honest, when I get home, shower and put on a skirt and pantyhose, I feel so comfortable with myself. I'm so thankful my girlfriend is starting to feel comfortable with this.