Thread: I purged!

I purged!

Yes! I went and done it! I purged! Yup got rid of it all. Six big garbage bags full, dropped it all off at a Salvation Army Thrift Store. “That’s it I’ve had it, I’m done, I will never wear that stuff again in my entire life”. Yep that’s rite I am no longer a crossdresser. I have nothing to wear now but woman’s clothing. All that yucky man stuff is gone forever, Lori shines 24/7 now RLE.

I'll still pop in and visit ya'll up here now an then, but will be hanging around the TS section most of the time.

Luv ya girl's see ya round
    Lori
    "Closets are for clothes, the world is for people, all kinds of people!
    If you don't like what you see out here in the world, go hide in the closet with the clothes."

Just Being Me!
    And how do you feel now Lori............totally free I'm guessing.......go girl........be happy on your journey.

Feel??? hmmmm? It's hard to decribe a cross between an over whelming sence of peace and sarinity and at the same time scared half to death!!!
    If you don't like what you see out here in the world, go hide in the closet with the clothes."

Just Being Me!
    Having at last become the 'Authentic' you........I hope that the Peace and Serenity you feel right now more than compensates for any fears you still have.........inner peace is such a precious thing, so many search for it but you have found it.

Huge & to you hunni.

Congrats!

May the true you shine for the rest of your life!

Wow! How wonderful! I can't imagine how it would feel to be a woman full time without the possibility of dressing in male clothes. I don't think there is any way it could happen, but maybe it could be a goal. What a fantastic thought!

Congratulations!

Freddy

Thanks for the sweet sentiment ladies, This is such a cool site I'm glad I found it when I did and what a great bunch of girls to get aquanted with. Everyone has been so helpfull and nice.

Proud of you!! I wish I could but not now.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    You go girl now you feel 100% woman.

You go Lori!

They grow up so fast....then they leave the nest.... If you love something they will come back....

I hope you all the luck in the world....wait if I do that I won't
    have any...ok I wish you your amount of luck and save some for the rest of us LOL. Have fun in your new life and if you ever need someone to talk to or to vent with we'll be here for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Good luck in your journey.
    Michelle

OK, ya got me!

i thought, oh, no, she will be sorry later, then it was the boy clothes being purged. lol, nice twist!

Best of luck in your new life.

Don't you know purges never last? You'll be back. Someday when you least expect it you'll be sitting around going, "gosh, I really wish I could feel encumbered and unnatural and wear some of that really bland, unflattering stuff I see all those unhappy men wearing..."
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Like most who purge, you're likely to regret it.

You'll see.

You'll be shopping to replace some of it soon.

What with all that cold weather in Alaska, some of those men's clothes would have come in handy for warmth.
    DonnaT

That's wonderful. Congratulations

It's so great to be you all the time now isn't it?
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Aww geez...I would've taken that "yucky man stuff" off your hands for you!

Congrats! I know my official "women's clothing" purge was excellent for me, so I'm sure the opposite feels the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori_Anne View Post
    Feel??? hmmmm? It's hard to decribe a cross between an over whelming sence of peace and sarinity and at the same time scared half to death!!!
    I understand the scared to death part. This is a big change. All one way. I have dreamed of doing the same after several days of being dressed.....but have not had the nerve to go forward. May you live happily and peacefully!
    Charlie

You had me going for a second. Haha

I'm so happy for you! Congrats and good luck on your journey
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Yep, had me going as well. Nice one. Best wishes to you Lori, and lots of happy times ahead.

Hugs, SUZY

Smile

Congrats I'm going on a over a year now i love it. I donated all my male clothing to the VFW congrats again. Be confident you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Yep, had me going as well. Nice one. Best wishes to you Lori, and lots of happy times ahead.

Hugs, SUZY