Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anything you don't like about cding

Aspiring Member

Is there anything you don't like about cding

We all seem to love to dress up wearing bras and panties, skirts, etc - anything to feel female, however, is there anything that you don't like about dressing?

I don't like to take my makeup off at night and sometimes forget (need to wash the pillowcase today). Mascara smears and won't come off, makeup gets on the washcloth. Also don't like the telltale red lines that I get from a girdle or cincher.

What about you?

SheriM

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Removing the makeup always stinks. I have that routine down. I seem to be more dillegent about skin care on days I wear makeup. For me the hard part is the psycholigical aspect of taking off the make up. Although I hated dealing with lash adheasive so much that now I refuse to wear false lashes.

Ohhh and I hate the blisters that all too often come with those cute designers shoes you found on sale. Beautiful feet come with a price
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Sore feet and having to shave. But thats it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

The uncertainty.
    The ignorance of others.
    The fear.

Those three are what I don't like about CDing, or even wearing feminine clothing styles (as deemed by our society).

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Removing the makeup always stinks...For me the hard part is the psycholigical aspect of taking off the make up.
    I can echo Suzanne's sentiment. It's gotten easier for me to "take the girl off" over the last year or so, not sure why, maybe it's just that despite my emotional ups & downs, I've found an inner peace about my place on the middle path. In other words, I may be taking the outer shell off but at heart, I still am who I am.

Other than that, I've discovered that I dislike wigs, a necessary evil most of the time although time will tell if my little experiment in growing out my natural hair becomes lasting. And I really dislike the time and effort this whole thing takes. To be able to effortless drift into feminine presentation is something I long for, one of the reasons I've taken on facial electrolysis. The natural hair thing would certainly help there as well.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

One annoying thing is others assuming that you are gay.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

what I don't like..

What I don't like about cding???...
    Having hundreds of dollars of clothing,... that I am afraid to wear in public.
    Having fear or uncertainty going out in public.
    Getting a run in my stockings!
    Having to duck through doorways when wearing 3" heels! (Being 6'5" without my heels.. )
    Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Only wish i could be more than a closet cd! So exciting seeing others out and about!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    As a single cd I can't bear the thought of starting another relationship and hiding it,but I can't begin to think I can tell a new girlfriend.guess I'll stay single or date men

Putting on makeup. Like some of my GG friends, I wish there was a magic button that I can press so that I can put it all on my face automatically!

Aside from the usual: misunderstading, lack of acceptance, danger, etc., there is the usual but trivial by comparison: runs in nylons, nuisance of taking off nail polish, uncomfortable shoes (esp. high heels), the practice needed to do make-up properly, expense, and where to put all this femme stuff!

Michaella

Sh-sh-sh-shakin' all over jemima_bates's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ohitsjustalex View Post
    Putting on makeup. Like some of my GG friends, I wish there was a magic button that I can press so that I can put it all on my face automatically!
    The opposite is true for me - I love the process of putting on make-up.

Like Suzanne above, it's taking it off that bugs me. So, Alex, if you can invent the magic button to put make-up on, could you please spare five minutes to make me a tweaked version with the ability to take it off with one push?

Thanks!

Jemima
    x

All the extra makeup (beard cover, etc)...really need to invest in laser removal.
    All the hiding from family and friends...just wish it was accepted by everyone without so much drama.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

When you think about it, it's more expensive being a "woman" than a man all the way around. In this economy if you don't learn to be frugal, you can sink pretty fast. That's a lesson a lot of us need to take from genetic women.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

What don't I like about CD'ing?

Actually, only two things. I have never liked to shave, but that is required even if I was to stay in drab! The other thing is ignorance of people in general. Especially concerning crossdressing!!

As Christina says so happily: I LOVE TO BE A CROSSDRESSER!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

[SIZE="3"]Francine. Mega-dittos!! I am also six foot five, in bare hose! Makes us stand out, greatly, be read far easier.[/SIZE]

For me it would be the need to live a double life so that loved ones, friends and people at work do not find out. Being single rules out the SO issue for now. However, I will not look forward to "coming out" to a future SO.

Body hair.

T-Girls have more Fun!!<3
    Well sometimes when I get into the "pink fog" ultra femme mode, I tend to go overboard sometimes, I guess it could also be just rash decion making. For instance I'll be in a really femme mode start dressing alot and shave my whole body or get my brows shaped very feminine which looks great, but also takes weeks to return to normal male mode. In boy mode it's hard to explain no leg, arm or chest hair. Also arched brows look so rediculous if your not dressed. I guess it's a little self sabatoge and rash thinking that doesn't alway work out in the long term.
    mmmmhhhmmmmm

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The ONLY thing I hate about CD'ing is "going back" to being "him"...I can handle all the shaving....the tucking...the extra makeup.....Going back to the uncomfortable, itchy, scratchy,dull, rough jeans, shirts, Fruit of the Looms and Red Wings. Putting away all the wonderfully soft, silky, beautiful colorful things that make me feel so pretty and sexy..As well as scrubbing away a face that I'd rather see looking back at me in the mirror... [/SIZE]

kendra11.jpg

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Only one thing ...

I am near-sighted and wear glasses.

Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup wearing glasses?
    Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup when you're not wearing glasses and can't see anything?

I'm doomed either way ...

I usually just do my 'brows and wear sunglasses (smile). Doesn't work inside tho'. I'm not that cool.

Hugs
    Susan

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    For me it would be the need to live a double life so that loved ones, friends and people at work do not find out.
    Ditto for me too! That's the only thing that bugs me about CDing ... the secrecy of it all. What with the events our TG group the River City Gems has, I have a whole fantastic en femme "other life" going on, that I can't tell anyone about. I wish it was more socially acceptable and seen as some sort of "cool lifestyle"
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-14-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: edited the word "lifestyle" for "other life"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    For a lot of us taking the Make-up is a pain,also the constant shaving can really grate on your nerves,a neccesary evil.And of course the Ignorance of people who can't or wont try to show understanding

On a Personal level The Grand debt on home Shopping catalogue i'm still paying off after my initial spending spree,I definately dont like that
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Unhappy Probably the only post I'll bleed my heart out :/

The biggest thing was I lost the girl I truly loved to probably my eccentrics. Always a high heel lover and sucker for the eye makeup, she was a doll and tried to accept it guess she couldn't anymore and left. Hell I cry every night for the past 4 years

During that time after she left Mi$$ Despair was forged from my severe depression, anxeity, and stress. An embodiment of my misery and the perfect woman to provide order to my out of control life. If that makes sense

Being unemployed and I was always a good singer and song writer (so I'm told) figured well lets give it a shot, after countless shows 3 1/2 years later, here I stand.
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bras?

Now that summer is here, wearing a bra is sometimes uncomfortable. One of the awesome things for me about dressing is the 'solidarity' that I feel with women, so the discomfort and feeling 'bound' and tugging on my straps only increases my girlyness.