Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

Girls, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the option to put the pickup trucks away and pull the little red corvette out of the garage to go out shopping or just hit the town when ever you wanted to. Well, some of us might have that option, and if you can do this, "You Go Girl". Unfortunately, I don't have that option. I have a 4X4 Pickup that is hard to get in and out of with a short skirt and high heels. But being a big girl it does not look odd for me to be driving a large truck. I wish I had a sign that says "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls", but I don't. My truck looks like every other truck out there, so I really don't stand out when I am driving. Kind of keeps my identity secret to.

I want to know, What kind of Vehicle do you Girls drive, and do you have a seperate vehicle that you like to drive while you are enfemme?

My Dream Chic Car would be a Red BMW Convertable, they are so cute and I would look so sexy enfemme driving one of those babies around. I will keep dreaming.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I must be doing something wrong. I drive the same Subaru Outback I always do, and while that happens, half the Harleys on the road I see in my area are all driven by women.

Then again, the Outback has a known reputation that screams "butch lesbian"
    Hmm, maybe not so bad.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 07-23-2010 at 10:28 PM.

I have a little red sports car, but I don't like to drive it while enfemme. I truly like driving my big dually 4x4 pickup while dressed. Its always fun to get in and out of. The sports car just sits too low to get in and out of in heels. Though I am saving up to get a BMW convertible either a old Z3 or new Z4 and think it would be fun to drive around with the top down while dressed.

Well, as the luck would have it I was having a day dream just today about sort of same. I owned a car dealership and in the past I had multiple choices as to the ride type I wanted. I never gone out en fem until week ago so when I had a possibility too choose I couldn't really enjoy it in fem context. I always enjoyed Jaguar xj VDP it is so fem that it fits any outing in girl mode. Another fem design would be Lexus RX smaller suv-so fem, Hm Murcielago although super masculine, just imagine....... red short well fitting skirt in large print of sorts, a bit loose white semi transparent silk blouse with red lace balconette bra, light white lace top stockings, white 5" open toe stilettos, bit of gold to warm the tone. Rambling 6496cc, 670hp pulling up to the curb, ever so slowly as though a wild animal stocking its pray, door click, upward motion revealing delicious silhouette, a moment of mystery and open mouths of onlooking crowd already feasting curves of the lambo. A long silky, perfect legs announcing arrival of something mysteriously special followed by a body of heavenly proportion and every curve and every shadow revealing masterful creation. Finally, locks of black shiny long hair flowing in the breeze hugging delicious sensual face of angelic proportion. Lamborghini disappearing in the background as though as unimportant nuisance giving the light to mastery, a symphony of sexual desire, she starts to walk and every step brings on eruption of emotion no man can resist. They just stand there, their minds corrupt with most delicious sensation, paralyzing their resolve, suffocating ego reducing their pride to drool. She walks on and turns her sapphire blue eyes to you with soul penetrating stare, smiles, brushes jet black hair aside and winks to acknowledge, just for this moment you are not dreaming.
    Last edited by Inna; 07-23-2010 at 11:11 PM.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I have a nearly pristine red bmw convertible circa 1989.... I'd love to go for a drive as Ami someday... top down, short skirt, low cut top, hair flowing in the wind

steed

Nothing remotely sexy, I'm afraid. My wife drives a VW campervan, which is practically an extension of her body, so that rules that out. Next comes a little Citroen Berlingo van...used for collecting animal feed and transporting dogs &c. Very unsexy. Next, as reserve vehicle is an old Skoda Felicia Estate. Hard to believe it doesn't have power steering and frankly is a right pig to drive, but it's wheels!.
    Lastly there's my own personal steed...for racing rowing boat transport and builders wagon, but comfy though..a Merc. E-class Estate, with which I currently have a love affair. I don't mind stepping out of that, dressed en femme.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I drive the same car when i am enfemme that i do when i am in drab....my red Pontiac grand-Am.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I drive a 1990 Saab 900 spg red of course. Lots of fun to drive. The truck is for man mode.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

[SIZE="4"]I drive a 2005 Ford Focus, great gas mileage, runs great...I just love it!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

The avvy pic isn't me
    My only vehichle is a big truck, so when i get to the going of out point, it'll have to be in that.
    It's a noticeable truck as it has all the eye grabbers, pretty copper paint, loads of chrome, including brush guard and running boards, and the hunting/NRA window stickers.
    Scary thought too is that alot of ppl know me and the truck, so my little home town is out of the question, better odds here in the big city.
    mj (Cassie)

The same car I drive everyday. A Pontiac G6 Convertible.
    Michelle

Invisible jet (take your time).

Actually, I just have the one option. Just one more reason I don't go out enfemme (it's recognizable and decidedly masculine). Not ruling it out in the future, just not there yet.

Maybe an Audi TT? They are cute, have a little pep, and supposedly handle pretty good. Appropriate for a female.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Brevity is the soul of wit.
    I could go on and on about it.

For day in and day out I have 2007 Durango but I do have my 67 red Mustang convertible Deidre loves to go out in. God that girl can be such a tease in that!

I drive a very small 2 seat convertible. Suits me down to the ground, plus it's made me learn how to get in and out of low cars in a very ladylike manner.

Hi.

We have two T K Bedfords 69 heavy duty trucks & our nissan partrol 84, 4 x 4 . . & for now our sons toyota 96, 4 x 4 . i prefer the trucks & thats more me & as a woman,
    I spent to many years in trucks so trucks for me all the time ,

...noeleena...

Banned Spammer
    The little red Corvette would be great but my dark green Jeep Cherokee gets it too, very soccer mom. Besides it costs less to insure, not every cop on the road is after me, and best of all it is paid for!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Well, as the luck would have it I was having a day dream just today about sort of same. I owned a car dealership and in the past I had multiple choices as to the ride type I wanted. I never gone out en fem until week ago so when I had a possibility too choose I couldn't really enjoy it in fem context. I always enjoyed Jaguar xj VDP it is so fem that it fits any outing in girl mode. Another fem design would be Lexus RX smaller suv-so fem, Hm Murcielago although super masculine, just imagine....... red short well fitting skirt in large print of sorts, a bit loose white semi transparent silk blouse with red lace balconette bra, light white lace top stockings, white 5" open toe stilettos, bit of gold to warm the tone. Rambling 6496cc, 670hp pulling up to the curb, ever so slowly as though a wild animal stocking its pray, door click, upward motion revealing delicious silhouette, a moment of mystery and open mouths of onlooking crowd already feasting curves of the lambo. A long silky, perfect legs announcing arrival of something mysteriously special followed by a body of heavenly proportion and every curve and every shadow revealing masterful creation. Finally, locks of black shiny long hair flowing in the breeze hugging delicious sensual face of angelic proportion. Lamborghini disappearing in the background as though as unimportant nuisance giving the light to mastery, a symphony of sexual desire, she starts to walk and every step brings on eruption of emotion no man can resist. They just stand there, their minds corrupt with most delicious sensation, paralyzing their resolve, suffocating ego reducing their pride to drool. She walks on and turns her sapphire blue eyes to you with soul penetrating stare, smiles, brushes jet black hair aside and winks to acknowledge, just for this moment you are not dreaming.
    Whew! Having a little trouble catching my breath right now.
    Is it hot in here, or is it me?
    Wow.
    Great writing.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Then again, the Outback has a known reputation that screams "butch lesbian"
    [SIZE="3"]
    I thought the Forester was the "butch" model.
    [/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiFL View Post
    I have a nearly pristine red bmw convertible circa 1989.... I'd love to go for a drive as Ami someday... top down, short skirt, low cut top, hair flowing in the wind

Ami, I have a 97 3-series with a sunroof and it is so cool to drive it with the top open, windows down and my long blonde wig blowin, in the breeze (as long as it stays in place!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I drive the same 2004 PT Cruiser. Fire engine red with chrome mag wheels, a sun roof, rear spoiler. The funny thing is when I parked at work one day, a woman parked next to me in a PT Cruiser and complimented me on my car. Then she said that those are really girl cars. Go figure! Never thought that most PT Cruisers were bought by women.

Same thing I drive in male mode, a white dodge stratus.

What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

I'm with you I drive a small chevy truck, and at timew wish I has a cut car, but I am a big girl so a truck is fine for me, and its easier to get in and out wearing a skirt or dress,

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Alexia, I want to party with you Girl!

WOW! What a discription, I loved it.

Although I do have a 70 model convertable muscle car that is completely restored, too many of my freinds know it, and it does sort of stand out. One day I wish "Michelle" could drive it around town and not be noticed. But, then again, that is why you drive such a vehicle, "To Be Noticed". I love all the comments girls, keep them coming, this is just a fun thought.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I drive a BMW 5 series, black inside/outside, dark windows. I also have IR mini lights (invisible to human eye) on front & back plates so they only show up as one bright blurring light on all the traffic CCTV surveillance cams, lol) (hey, it's "legal"...just can't resist playing with those folks and hey, I "paid" for those cams anyway, right? lol)

My only other vehicle right now is a Candy Apple Red 1990 Simplicity. It's is a open wheel and a blast to drive, great gas mileage, variable speed tranny, and will mow down anything in it's path. Had it about 5 years now.

...best lawn tractor I have ever owned...
    Last edited by eluuzion; 07-24-2010 at 08:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I don't have a little red corvette. I have a little green corvette. It has a prisom paint job that changes for the base collor of green to blue and pruple. It turns heads on it own but when I drive it I too turn heads as well. Lol. So I can never tell of it's me or the car. The car may not be red but looks better than any red that you can find. If I ever repaint it I might go with bright pink so no one mistakes it for anything but a girls car.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 07-27-2010 at 07:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)