Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one??

Am I the only one??

That just dresses in womens clothes and doesn't bother with the wig and make up.

Most of the time at home i'm dressed in femme attire but thats all i'm just happy to be wearing my girly clothes. I don't see the need to go to all the trouble to try to pass because i never would pass.

My wonderful wife doesn't care if i'm dressed as long as I don't go out of the house. She did let me go out to the storage room at night dressed which is only accessable by going out around the back of the house.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Well thats how some start and some just stay where you are all there lifes and are just fine with that. Don't let anyone make you think you need to go out . You do what you want BUT , just be ready for the possibility you might some day want to go full out dressed. Just FYI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    It is a start. But some people are really contented with just staying home. Others have the need to face the world. I personally am looking to start going out already.

That is how I started but now I'm doing slight makeup and fixing my hair in a somewhat feeme style. I love it. I go OUT though to the store, movies, gas stations. All in day or night light. LOL. I have a supportive SO too.

wel

I personally do this allot. But because I own no wig. I used to have the perfect natural long hair. But work demanded I cut it, and as I need to pay bills, it went all short. I totally look man now, one hundred percent. I dress when the kid is asleep, and underdress allot. Always panties, sometimes bra. I wear women's jeans always, never men's. My wife has agreed to tolerate it as long as it doesnt get TOO feminine, but I am not sure what exactly that means. I have been afraid to ask her. Althoough, I am not sure how much more feminine it can get than a pair of ruffle and lace panties and a white tiered chemise in white with rufles and a pink ribbon tie empire waist. hehe.. She sees me in a woman's tank top with obvious bra, and my jeans, and even seen me wearing little short shorts with tank and bra. I adore lace, and she knows it, she hates lace. sigh. I have even gone out in the tank with a lace trimmed cami under it, lace peeking out top and bottom of tank, with obvious bra, no wig, no makeup, and picked up movies.. I went to the store the other day wearing the peasant top I posted a lil while back, sleeveless with ruffled straps and a neckline, it's so cute, I was wearing a bra, and got checked out by two guys in a pickup next to me at a light, they were anything BUT discrete about it. I think they were so busy looking at my bobs, they didnt notice my head. haha.. My point is, you arent alone. I do it all the time. I do go out though, and though I go through these shifts in atttude toward it, sometimes I think I am happy just staying this way, other times I want the wig and paint. Sometimes I want the whole package, hormones, srs, everything. I am in one heck of a confused place right now. Don't know what I want, but I sure enjoy frilly stuff. I also enjoy women, so at least THAT much is clear to me.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Me too. Although I have the wig, make up, shoes and everything, most of my dressing is at home, with my wife. I am often just wandering around in bra and panties, or nightdress, and only very occasionally get fully dressed. Maybe it takes so long to do - but I do enjoy it when I have the time.

The thread has taken an interesting turn. Here is where it gets squirrely for me: I don't go out dressed except maybe going for a drive, I dress at home. What I really would like is wear make-up every day and have the same options in clothes that women have in terms of style, color, variety "softness" around the edge and certainly SHOES. I think I would be one of those who would wear heels to bed.

Do I need to look like a women to pass? Probably not so much if I could do all the above.

To me, Makeup is not A MUST, since I stay inside the house anyway. It is a PITA to put on everything, bra, panty, corset, garter belt, lace panty hose, 6" heels, earrings..such and such. It is kinda like wearing full armour inside the house

I go both ways!

Some days it's full make up, heels, and wig. Other days I get up throw a pair of Capri's and a top, pair of flats and I'm done, one feels as good as the other, just depends how much work I feel like putting in on any given day.
    Tina B.

Former Member
    I'm like CathyC, makeup is a must. I don't have interest in dressing unless I can take the time to put on my makeup, wig, clothing and accessories.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Because I believe that I am the girl who I am, and GGs don't get up in the morning and do the full makeup bit if they are just staying around the house, I do teh same thing. My hair is long, so I don't have to worry about a wig.

Yesterday for example. My wife went to work for the morning, I got up sat and had coffee whilst wearing my nighty, then showered and put on a blouse, denim skirt, and bra (no forms) and panties. The bra and panties is and every day think no matter if I'm in boy or girl mode. I generally don't do breast forms.

I guess the key concept is wanting to be me in a natural sense and emulate GGs in as much as doing what they would do on a very average day. And to that end, even an average normal noting special day for a GG, would be exceptionally special for me.

Its the little things like sitting around in the evening with my wife watching an old movie whilst wearing a sports bra and pajama shorts. That is a heaven to me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Nope you're not the only one.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Never wear wig or makeup. Just enjoy wearing dresses, tops and skirts. Do have a pretty private back yard so have no problem going out for a stroll.

No you are not

cuz I haven't done the wig&make up thing I stay inside and stroll around the house And I Love It!!!!

I doubt you're alone in dressing sans wig and makeup. I do it all the time when I'm home alone. I sleep enfemme (panties, bra, and nightie), and dress enfemme in the house. There are even times I'll go without shaving for a day or two. However when I go out enfemme, I will always wear makeup and wig.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

It's nice to know you're not alone in what you do.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

comfort

i do not have a wig or do any make up i wear bras and panties all the time womens pants or jeans sometimes shirts at home a skirt for max comfort
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Most of the time I'm neither underdressed or crossdressed. 90% of my time crossdressed is at my home. Often I'll dress and avoid the makeup or just do a little for when I pass a mirror I'm not too shocked. I love it when I get to dress up, do my makeup and get the wig just right and go out too. Kind of like real life, there are special dress occasions and there is the rest of life.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Nope you certainly are not alone, I have never used makeup, I do own a wig, but never use that either.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Brenda, I have been a CD since age 6, which was over 70 years ago. After I married I went out in pulbic a lot dressed and wearing makeup and my wig. My dear late wife took care of those problem items! But she passed away a few years ago.

Since then I still go out in public totally drressed enfemm, but no wig or makeup! And of course, since I now live alone I am virtually always dressed enfemme at home. Feminine clothes are way more comfortable to wear, at least I think so! So I wear them most of the time. Get kind of unisex when around my children! They both know I CD, but would rather not see me in a skirt or dress! Your wife loves you and lets you CD, so go for it! It is your life, not someone elses!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I usually dress at home with no wig or makeup. No wig because i dont like them and they are annoying. Also my hair is long enough to kind of style in a femme way so i just do that. The simple reason for no makeup is because it takes time and nobody is going to be looking at me. But if i had the time to spend id do the makeup simply because it would make me feel good
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

Many people start off simple and i think its the best way to do things. I started off at the age of about 6 or 7 just wearing panties, I then graduated to bras and tights and other such things. Then at the age of about 13 I graduated to wearing full clothings, shoes and accesories and later on I started shaving and wearing make up.

I think there are many different kinds of crossdressing, such as recreational, lifestyle ETC and it doesn.t matter if you dont do certain things aslong as you're having fun.

Give it some time, it is just like candy in child's hand.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    That just dresses in womens clothes and doesn't bother with the wig and make up.

Most of the time at home i'm dressed in femme attire but thats all i'm just happy to be wearing my girly clothes. I don't see the need to go to all the trouble to try to pass because i never would pass.

My wonderful wife doesn't care if i'm dressed as long as I don't go out of the house. She did let me go out to the storage room at night dressed which is only accessable by going out around the back of the house.
    I do that frequently myself
    I presently live alone and dress almost contantly when home.
    Like you I don't go through all the trouble of applying makeup if no one is going to see me. I hate the "all dressed up and no place to go" feeling.

In fact, I often just lounge around watching TV etc wearing panties, bra and a full slip frequently adding a vintage nightgown over it. I always add a spray or two of one of my favorate perfumes.
    I am pressently dressed like that as I type

Hi Brenda,
    From age 13 until I hit 40 I never wore a wig or make-up. Acquired my first wig at 41 and finally wore foundation and lipstick at 49. I still don't get outside very often (usually with my Tri-Ess group) but that's okay. I have no desire to tackle the mean streets alone. And if you don't want to wear a wig and makeup that's fine too. Do what's comfortable for you!
    -Audrey