Thread: Happiest or scariest day of my life

Happiest or scariest day of my life

Hi girls,
    Sept. 13 the scariest or happiest day. Getting married all over again to my wife/husband all over again after 43 years of marriage.

try to make a long story short. SHe /he knew about my cd all the way back to high school and accepted and encouraged me till 10 years ago. At that time she/he sat me down and said was past time to transition. I was shocked as most would be but then she/he told me that she ha her own issues. she was a man trapped in a womans body ,I never even suspected. over the last ten years we have tansitioned togheter,her ftm me mtf.hrt ,grs etc.etc.. Our kids know and accept us both. Now its a traditional white wedding just like the one 43 years ago. Same matron of honor (wifes twin) same best man (my twin) only difference is who is officiating can't have them as both fathers have passed. It is scary how our doughters have taken over my life ,bridal shower,girls nite out,everything.And then our sons, its dad bachelor party,fishing and on and on.It's as if we were young again and our whole family was doing it all for the first time. Am i the luckiest girl in the world? I spent 43 years with the most loving wife and now I get to spend the the rest of my life with a loving husband. How much better can life be?

Danni Beard
    once cd
    but now
    loving wife
    Sept 13.2010

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I know what you have just described seems rare, and it is, but I actually know two couples that are in a similar situation to you are yours. They are both TS, together, and one is FTM and the other is MTF ... the only difference is that they met when they were already transitioning which is different to your situation. Anyway, good for you!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

This is definitely a twist on being TG. I have never heard of both people in the marriage being TG. What are the odds?

The great thing is that both of you made it work for 43 years. That is quite an accomplishment. Something to rejoice over.
    Michelle

It sounds idyllic! How wonderful that your children embrace this, your extended family members as well, your wife husband is transitioning along with you, everything! I'm so happy for you.
    Reine

it is but so sscary i'm mom now and lord its hard work (loving it) my twin said he and his wife always knew (wife is husband to be twin)
    it's wonderful but how to explain excitment and fear of wedding nite in hawaii of all places courtesy of grandkids

all I really know anymore is how much I love him my heart skips a beat when he comes in and I see the light in his eyes I only hope for another 43 years with him it'll take me that long just to understand him and how he was able to help me for so long when he had his own problems without ever saying anything the last ten years have been amazing getting to really know him and helping each other through transition

Gold Member
    Wow Dani...what a wonderful story. Congrats to the 2 of you and your family. The both of you are very lucky to have such understanding and accepting children, and I see a long, happy life for the both of you.

can anyone imagine

my life has been hijacked by our four daughters

it's mom you need to get fitted
    you need flowers
    invations
    cake
    fitted again
    lunch
    shopping
    fitting
    hair
    nails

so much i get lost

and all the while having so much fun
    it should be illegal now i know why women love weddings so very much

it is the sheer joy that most have helping friends or loved ones on their special day

my girls have made me one of the most special moms in the world

to have raised them to be so accepting of people as their father was a privledge beyond compare but for them to make me their mom is such an honor that it makes me feel so fortunate to know and love them

has any other girl found this?
    I sincerely hope so
    this has to be the most profound experience of my life
    I could not have dreamed it or wished for it as was never expected
    and then our sons
    my GOD you would think it was all their idea
    they can be worse than the girls hehehehe
    always wanting to do something, anything for me

can u kill a S.O. or just ???????
    mine is laughing at me
    says don't stress out it'll all be fine

FINE!!!!!!!
    it's my DAY dammit you had yours

danni
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-02-2010 at 04:31 AM. Reason: merged please use the edit button

What a wonderful story

Its great to hear of everyone getting involved in preparations for the big day
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Good for you both and many happy years together

Very rare, I'm sure. The best part is the love and acceptance of your children. I suspect that is even more rare. I wish you both continued love and happiness.

Gold Member
    That is just magical Danni. Let them girls spoil you. And I hope your loving spouse gets spoiling too.

who him lol
    he just wants to show up on day
    says it's all just a big fuss partypooper

Talking

Wow this has got to be the best story I've ever read...ever!!! I just can't get over the odds of not only you both have gone through SRS but the whole family thing and staying in live with each other. I am still crying at your good forutune with the love of your lives twice!!!

All I can say is that I wish I was as lucky as the two of you. I don't even have a girl friend let alone anyone that would love and live with my CDing for the rest of our lives.

Congrats and if your ever in Vancouver BC look me up I would love to be a part of you fairy tail life story. Hugs to you and your hole family.

Oh by the way you both should write a book about this whole thing. I think it would sell millions !!! More then Harry Potter ever could! oh when you make the movie think of me for a big part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

christina
    if ever in canada would love to meet book????
    only way could get printed was if presented as fiction fairy tale come true read all the posts about if could or was possible would you the answer has always been yes and now it is

the very best part of it all is my wife of 43 years will soon be my husband and we are both looking forward to that day

love to you and all yours
    Danni Beard
    once cd
    but now
    loving wife
    Sept.13,2010

Blessings and many happy years together.

Abby