Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you Right or Left handed???

Question Are you Right or Left handed???

OK I'm not asking , nor do I want to know if , your right or left handed but.....

We all have tryed to explain to non-TGs why we CD. The only way to compair our CDing is to ask them " ok are you right or left handed?" when they say "right" or " left" , I say " ok why"? When they stamer and then say " well I guess I was born that way , but I can't explain why I am". Then I tell them "that's the same with me. I am a CD and can't really say why".

This explaintion works good for 2 reasons. One they can give a better answer for it and two it's true. I was born this way.

Now if you all have a good way to explain why we are the way we are I would love to hear it.

I would also like to hear how you have explained why you are TG !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Aspiring Member
    Christina, I hope I am not extending myself to far by including myself in this as a TS, but I tell the few people who know that I was born this way. As a religious person, I say that God made me this way, actually.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I'm a left handed, middle child with two sisters.
    Analyze that!

People who care about you for who you are as a person don't need an explanation Christina.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    People who care about you for who you are as a person don't need an explanation Christina.
    No they don't
    However, I suspect that many of us would like one.

I just tell people that I've felt this way all my life. That's all I know. All I know is it feels normal for me. It's who I am.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The one thing I haven't seen in any answers here is the real answer. You are a CD because you chose to be! God or any great power may have given you a strong feminine desire at birth, but you are the one who chose to utilize it!! No one forced you to!

I am a CD! I freely admit it! I crossdress because I like to, not because I want to be a woman or for any other reason. I do it simply because I like to mwer feminine clothing!! I CHOOSE to dress enfemme!! So do all the rest of you!! And you all know it, even if you won't admit it!

BTW, I am right handed, but with a rather bad right shoulder have had to learn to use my left hand more!!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 08-02-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Added some information!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

What Me Worry
    I am a ts who is equally adept with either hand as popeye says I am what I am.I think he might really say I is what I is
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    The one thing I haven't seen in any answers here is the real answer. You are a CD because you chose to be!
    I'm sorry you choose to over simplify this. If choosing to accept myself rather than commit suicide is your idea of choosing to CD, then you are right. Personally, I would say that it was more like choosing life over death.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Rianna, I am sorry you feel that way! There is no life or death situation in whether or not to become a CD. It has always been, and always will be, a matter of choice!! The feeling may be stronger in some than in others, but it still is a matter of choice!! Your life does not not, or at least should not, enter into the picture in any way. If it does,than there are a lot of other problems involved.

If you have read many of my posts you know that I have been a CD longer than a lot of the people on this forum have been alive! And in that time period I have seen and experienced a great deal of things. I have also talked with numerous therapists, or other supposed experts in the field of Gender problems. All the ones I have talked with agree that CD'ing is purely a matter of individual choice, nothing else!! The feeling may come from birth, but the decision to follow that feeling is the choice of the individual!

I hope we are still friends!!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 08-02-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: To make it more readable!
    Stephanie

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Am a left handed psy trance trannie dj .
    I rest my case .

well Im right handed and when asked by the few that have asked why this is what i tell them If i had the answer Id telll my self first and they would be second to know after that.... Im a Biker at hard along with being a CD so not to many people ask me why they just go OK and Move On .....

There is one Time i rember well a friend that i hadnt seen in some time came to me at a shop i was working at and said Hey so I hear you like to dress like a girl ..Hows that working out for You ? I said its going GREAT and that was the end Of it .... So yeh I am Me and thats just part of me Love me Hate me I am ME and thats It kisses jerzie

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    I'm a left handed, middle child with two sisters.
    Analyze that!
    Poor girl....you never had a chance did you...lol.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Rhianna,
    stephanie is oh so wrong. it can and does cause great turmoil and depression in some not all.and Step. before you can come totally unwound I'm a transitioned Tg 63 year old who cd'ed with wifes support for 30 years before transition
    so yes tell them that ask if you want or just say why aren't you? afraid you might like it?

Danni

ambidextrus and very happy

When i told one of my close female friends that i was a CDer she told me she had some questions but she wanted some time to think about what she wanted to ask. So after a couple days we hung out and went to a park and sat down and she asked some simple questions about it and one of the things she asked me to do was explain why because she wanted to understand. So i explained in a similar way although much more conversation went on.

So what i did was i said to her "tell me something that you like" So she answered with "well i like to play the guitar" So i responded with "why?" Then i got a generic answer like it makes me feel good and accomplished and other such good feelings. So after her answer i said "well there you go. I do this because i like to and it makes me feel good, but at the same time its a part of who i am."

I had also figured the best way to explain was to let them almost explain it to themselves.
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

I'm left handed, no, I'm right handed, no, I'm left handed, no, I'm right handed. I'm whatever hand I am that is best for the task I'm doing.
    I'm one of those ambi people, you know, ambivalent, or ambigious, or ambidextrous, or some kind of ambi.
    Can't write with either hand worth a damn, but put me on a keyboard and away I go.
    So if I'm so mixed up with what hand I use, why should it be any different with my gender identity?
    Last edited by Jamsey; 08-03-2010 at 06:17 PM. Reason: correctoin

I'm right-handed. Since I need my good hand to accurately apply lipstick, I do only one thing left-handed.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tammygirl79 View Post
    Poor girl....you never had a chance did you...lol.
    If you knew the full story it would become even clearer about why I became a CD and love being one.

Left handed, but ambidextrous at my work. How does this relate to CD-ing ?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryesther M. View Post
    Left handed, but ambidextrous at my work. How does this relate to CD-ing ?
    Something some of us joke about around here. There occassionally will be a post that says something like "are left handers more likely to be a CD" or "are those with their ring finger longer than their middle finger more likely to CD".

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Right mostly but depends what needs to be done. I exercise my left hand a lot too.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    very left handed..............

Pure lefty, not that it matters as far as this thread goes. S.S. might CD because she wants to, but I wear woman's clothing because it's who I am. I can't help it if I know I was born with the wrong plumbing.
    Beside, if it's just a choice why do most of us have trouble stopping for any length of time, we all go back to it.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    Rhianna,
    stephanie is oh so wrong. it can and does cause great turmoil and depression in some not all.and Step. before you can come totally unwound I'm a transitioned Tg 63 year old who cd'ed with wifes support for 30 years before transition
    so yes tell them that ask if you want or just say why aren't you? afraid you might like it?

Danni
    Danni,

First of all, congratulations on your marriage!!

I do realize being a CD can cause turmoil and maybe even depression in some! But it still is their choice! Unless they were forced to dress enfemme as a child by thier parents. Depression or turmoil comes from within, and is most usually caused by the actions of the individual! That is where the choice comes in. You either choose to do it or not! But you alone make the choice!!

I based my thoughts in my earlier post on many hours spent talking to Therapists and other people who worked on Gender disorders. Some of that talk was treatment for me, but most of it was because I wanted to know more about what CD'ing was and how things were treated.

Hope this makes things a little clearer! BTW, I have 15 years on you in age and started as a CD at age 6!
    Stephanie