Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .....Too Never Wear Pants dressed as a Women???......

Question .....Too Never Wear Pants dressed as a Women???......

I was just wondering......

Has anyone out there told themselves that they will never wear paints when out dressed as a women?

I have made such a promise to myself. Will I keep it, I'm not sure but as of this date Aug 19th 2010 I have not worn pants in Girl-Mode.

Why well I just hate pants or slacks for our UK birds here.

Yes Yes Yes I know you can still look fem in pants but I don't like them.

Anyone have the same feelings and if not ((((WHY?))))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Right on the money

I can wear pants anytime as a male. Why bother when we all want to look a la femme.

Kerry

If you lived here in Michigan, you would change your tune. When it's below zero with a -10 wind chill, in a skirt with nylons on, your bit and pieces would be ice cubes.......BJ

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    If you lived here in Michigan, you would change your tune. When it's below zero with a -10 wind chill, in a skirt with nylons on, your bit and pieces would be ice cubes.......BJ
    Yeah, I could see that being an issue. Not much different here in Manitoba.

I'll probably stick to dresses and skirt, unless I am doing some work around the house that would make pants the more practical choice.

I also made that promise to myself in the past. but only this week i did go out in public fully crossed dressed. wearing a pair of slacks with a side zipper.

still felt feminine all the same even though I was not in a skirt

I have a couple of pairs of women's jeans, and a pair of women's slacks. After that, skirts, dresses, and tunics here.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcameron View Post
    Yeah, I could see that being an issue. Not much different here in Manitoba.

I'll probably stick to dresses and skirt, unless I am doing some work around the house that would make pants the more practical choice.
    I used to live in Minnesota - got plenty cold too...my excuse for wearing tights. But seriously, I probably would prefer to wear dresses/skirts most of the time, but if my wife and I get to take our dream vacation, I'll probably end up wearing some women's slacks, capris and shorts.

Hello Christina!
    I cheat and wear leggings at times when I'm lazy. Tight long leggings, tunic top with a fat belt, sandals with 4" heels and bright red toenails can look quite good. Not jeans, capris, or slacks though!
    Charlie

No pants for me.. I love skirts.

Christina,

I wear pants/slacks as appropiate. That I know is opposite of most. It always depends on what,where or what I'm doing. A dress or skirt is not always right. Comfort plays a large role. Does that make me less femenine, nope. Look at GG's, they wear what makes sense to them according to activity. I guess I'm in the minority, but that's ok. Everybody has their own style sense.

Danni

I thought the samething til I found some jeans I just had to have. Ran home to slip them on and they were way too long. Oh well should be back from the tailor tomorrow

Gold Member
    Shorts, slacks, or jeans, all women's, I am not big on skirts, of course I can pretty much dress en femme whenever I feel like it, I mean most days at school I am made up.

I know it is weird for a TRAHNNY like me but I am not into wearing skirts, probably cause I don't have the butt for it.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post

Why well I just hate pants or slacks for our UK birds
    Thank goodness you cleared that up,had visions of women running around in men's underpants LOL

I much prefer wearing Skirts and Dresses,they make me feel more feminine,have wore trousers as a guy for over 40 years so I wouldn't prefer to wear them when dressed,I own 1 pair of trousers,1 pair of jeans and 2 pair of 3/4 length leggings and mostly wear them at home.But IMO me banning them wouldn't work I mean in middle of a blizzard,or heavy rain I would say it would be more prudent to wear them,so I would say I would rather NOT Wear them than Instill a complete ban,As long as It's only on very rare occasions
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

i used to not want to wear pants to go out mainly because (to me) its a harder look to pull off and be passable, but recently have gotten a few pairs that i 'seem' to be able to pull off (better fit than im used to) so maybe my opinion will change

Red face

not so much what you have on...but how you feel about your self.

that is my motto.

my ex and a couple gg friends always would have on a pair of my jeans or a shirt. did not matter what they had on they always looked better in it than me.

Hey Christina,

I am with you 100% but with a slight twist, I made an embargo on Jeans! I will allow myself on very rare occasion to wear very feminine cut trousers soft, well cut and very fabric that has drape to it as I find they can flatter my figure and make me appear more "hip"py looking that I adore.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I won't wear pants.being a girl is all about pretty skirts and dresses for me

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Skirts and dresses are always the preference for sure. Just the same, when I saw some satin pants in the store one Christmas I was hooked, bought two sets. They fit snug but comfy and feel extraordinary in ways that male pants and jeans never can. I have one other set of loose fitting pants that are silky soft and tie with a draw string. These, too, feel fantastic.

Skirts and these particular pants drape the legs in different ways and I love both. If we are talking femme jeans and cotton pants et al then I would not be very excited about them and stick to my skirts.

Pants are male attire as far as i am concerned. Its skirts, dresses and just about any other type of female attire for me. Pants due not turn on the girl in me.

Girls wear jeans.

My running body gives me huge thighs and butt and a smaller waist.

I wear sz 33-34" waist pants to fit my big butt and thighs but I have a 30-31 waist(27-28" with a corset).
    That is why I fit better in sz 10 or 12 GG jeans then male jeans.

I would suggest you tryiing then GG jeans out. For me and my runners body this is the way to go.

I wear standard GG jeans mostly. I tried a pair of my GG friends jeans on a long time ago while at her place when I spilled somthing on mine. I noticed they fiit great. I asked her this was weird and she told my my body was that way and I should just wear womens pants and laughed. We both laughed but I couldn't complain with the results. It took me 2 months to her jeans back to her. I got a few of her throw aways and have been buying them GG jeans ever since. Where in Girl or boy dress.

capris are awesome

But i've only ever worn skirts when out
    removed

Subtle "peer pressure" Christina?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Pants---never, never, ever.
    Cold weather for me means skirts, tights and boots.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Has anyone out there told themselves that they will never wear pants when out dressed as a women?
    Yes, I told myself that. After all women's trousers (or pants for our colonial cousins) were too similar to the male clothing whose hegemony I was trying to escape.

Did I keep to it? Nope. Why? Quite simply, why deny myself clothing that other women can wear and which doesn't look bad on me? I still prefer a good dress or skirt & top, but there are some occasions when I think trousers are the right thing for me.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

You really should at least try on a nice pair of stretch jeans that fit just right. They can look fabulous and they fit and feel so much different than man jeans! I don't wear them often, but when I'm in the mood I enjoy them. Another benefit is that they are the "uniform" of the modern woman...... jeans and a cami.
    Sally