Thread: Do you love excess time in your beautiful nightgowns?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Do you love excess time in your beautiful nightgowns?

I do, i just love it....like i am at the moment. I have 7 long satin or silk nightgowns to choose from, and they are all nearly floor length. I find it even more beautiful to wear 2 at once, cause it feels more softer against the skin.
    I love to spend the night in them between satin sheets, then when i get up, i spend as long as i can lounging. I love the heater on, cause the heat picks up the satin scent and makes the room smell really beautiful and feminine. Its like, theres a silky smell in my loungeroom. If I had the chance i would wear my beautiful nightgowns all day, the most feminine clothing, apart from a wedding gown. My neighbour, a lady even joins me some mornings for a cuppa while i'm in my nightgown and robe, its a very beautiful feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I like lounging about in my nightie.

I'm lazy like that.

Not the same. I know.

I love long gowns as well. However, I only have three so I have some catching up to do. The good news for me is that I have switched from wearing satin pajamas to wearing a long gown to bed and my SO has been very accepting. I have also been wearing a bra and forms to bed so this is really good news! I guess I have never before thought of wearing two gowns at once--I guess I'm just 'old fashioned.'

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    I like lounging about in my nightie.

I'm lazy like that.

Not the same. I know.
    I hear you. Lately, it's difficult to get to work on time, because I don't want to put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, with nothing femme underneath.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I work nights,so as soon as I get home It feels natural to slip into my silky nightie and robe,and lounge about for a short time,I prefer wearing short strappy nighties or chemise,but I do have long cream embroidered nightdress and matching robe I love wearing too

Sophie x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

When I'm home I'm either in the tub or in my bed watching TV . so If I'm home for the weekend and don't spend any real time in the tub I am in my night gowns all day and all night of course.

Oh ya by the way I have about 16 or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I love my night gowns... but they aren't as gorgeous as yours! Very pretty...!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nope! Now that my daughter is too old to snuggle in the mornings (how sad is that?! ), I'm back to my normal bedtime attire - nothing!

Kathi

Yes, I love my long slinky gowns and when at home lounge about in them for hours

Oh yes, any time in a smooth sexy gown is well spent.
    I love waking up during the night and walking around in a slumber, open the window or go on the balcony.

The rush of cool summer air up and under , onto the bare skin is very special indeed.

sleeping

When ever I sleep alone (rarely as I'm married...) I love to sleep in short satin or silk nighties. I don't really like long ones because they bind up on my legs - toss and turn too much I guess. Night gowns are (in my opinion...) one of the most feminine types of clothing you can own though so I can see why you like them.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda