Thread: A long overdue update

A long overdue update

Hi everyone. Its been well over a year now since i told my girlfriend about my dressing. She initially took it rather well then backed away over the first few months not wanting to be involved but still supportive. She still has not seen me dressed. We now have a rather nice arrangement. I will still dress when she is not here or if she is I give her the 'im going into the bedroom for an hour so dont come in unless you want to see' wink and nudge!!
    I told her during a chat a while ago that i would rather be doing something other than getting dressed up and just sitting on the bed watching tv. She asked "like what", i said anything! So now when she goes out or she works late she leaves me a list of jobs to do around the house when i get back from work. (i did stipulate no putting up shelves or anything like that!) Luckily she gives me jobs that suit being dressed up! This evening i have tidied the house top to bottom, emptied and unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned the oven and dusting and changed the bed. Oh yeah and cleaned the toilet!! It is so strange that jobs I would generally avoid like the plague I actually look forward to doing. She is obviously loving it! She called me last night to see how i was getting on. I said all good but my feet hurt. She just laughed with empathy. I am so thrilled we have found a way to integrate this into our relationship after all these months. Its no longer the elephant in the corner and we both look forward to the cleaning being done!

With love

Vicky x

Monica
    Glad that worked out fir you .. Lucky you hun

Platinum Member
    I guess its a good intermediate step. Perhaps over time, she'll become more comfortable with the idea of meeting and maybe one day, interacting with your femme self. I hope so.

Cool, what ever works for both of you...BJ

I luv that! I might have to run that by my wife. I'm sure whe would like the results.

I'm happy for you Vicky Very nice you did homeworks. There are no femme or male work at household You can hold hammer dressed up and stand on your heels, isn't it
    kisses

Sounds like you may need to get a maid's outfit. Lucky you.

Talking

So how did this arangement come about. How did you get her to think it would be ok? I don't have a gf yet but if I did she would know about my CDing at the start of out time together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Be careful. Sounds like she is liking the maid in the house. She may end up wanting the maid to come over even if you both break up.
    Michelle

That's what comprises is about congratulation.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Looks like Compromise was made,and It has all worked out for the best,Well Done

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Be patient. She may become more accepting over time. A lot of people are jealous because if their SO ever found out it might be the end of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    So how did this arangement come about. How did you get her to think it would be ok? I don't have a gf yet but if I did she would know about my CDing at the start of out time together.
    I didn't really have to convince her in the end. I think she wanted a good cleaning session done on the place and didn't want to do it then remembered our conversation. And here we are. She wants more jobs doing tomorrow night so happy days.
    X

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    It sounds like fun and works for both. By they way, I have to go vaccuum. . .

It's good to read that you have a good arrangement with your girlfriend.

From your avatar, I assume you are also her personalsecretary.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Thumbs up

I hope this open's future doors up in your relationship. Mabe a movie or shopping?