Thread: Have been wearing my bra with forms 24/7 for 3 months now and.....

Talking Have been wearing my bra with forms 24/7 for 3 months now and.....

Ya I have been. My forms are c size and I have Bs naturally so there big and are soooooo noticeable. Only one guy said anything. The Company mechanic asked if I was having a female body now. I told him I'm a CDer and all that. But other then my dad who within 5 seconds (I took out the forms before I met up with him) saw I was wearing a bra. Not sure how he knew cuz when I wear a bra with no forms I can't see the bra but he saw it.

Is it dumb to wear the forms....maybe but I needed something to (perk) me up cuz the job I have makes me less then no money but I am having a hard time finding another trucking job . The bra and forms helps me feel me better when I look down driving. So thats the main reason I am doing that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

As someone once told me, if it feels good, makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone then do it.

I too wear forms 24/7 not very big ones but enough to be noticed, I even answered the door wearing them yesterday to a stranger and he didn't appear to notice, and yes they make me feel good about myself when I am a little low and cheer me up when I look down, just my 2c worth..................

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    As the Sheryl Crow song goes...If it makes you happy...It can't be that bad. There is so much s#@t in this world and so little time for anything fun usually. One HAS to find the little nooks and crannies to be happy in. You wear what u want and when u want it. As long as you feel comfortable and safe...do it. Enjoy the moments as you look down at yourself and are happy. I love to.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Thanks Amanda that for some reason makes me feel really good............

Lots of love Gina x

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    If it makes you feel good honey. "Just Do It" I luv looking down while driving and see a nice pair. I agree that to make it through the day, do what you need to.

Hoping that your better attitude with breasts, gets you a fanatic job, Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Tanya View Post
    If it makes you feel good honey. "Just Do It" I luv looking down while driving and see a nice pair. I agree that to make it through the day, do what you need to.

Hoping that your better attitude with breasts, gets you a fanatic job, Tanya
    I do, do it, it was just someone else putting it into words that makes me feel good, like someone agreeing with you, it was just nice ........

Love Gina x

You look beautiful! Be true to yourself, because those who mind don't matter, and whose who matter don't mind! Hugs ~Markiana
    [SIZE="3"]We are beautiful..and we are worth it![/SIZE]
    Vintage Slips

Well its been 4 months now and I still am wearing them. I also found out that my boss knows. I wrote a thread here it is. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/......&highlight=

He has not said anything to I guess he's ok with it. Still not one person save for the two that have said anything , have said anything and I have been treated well. I think I have been treated a little like a women . I don't know why but I feel the way people are treating me just a little like a women. Just by the way they talk to me and such. It feels a little like when I'm out dressed the way I have been treated.
    Weird eh....But cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

You go girl, sounds like you will be just fine...

I understand what you are talking about. Have had the bra and insert thing going for awhile know and it feels so good. I enjoy checking out the fit of an outfit in the mirror. I bet that is as cool as the occassional glance down.

Hugs,
    Alice