1) What started you on the path to Crossdressing? Discovering a hanger bag in the attic with some of my sister's formal gowns inside

2) Have you told anyone? Don't have to tell, everyone can see.

3) Were they/ Have they been accepting? What was their reaction? Everything from people yelling "faggot" out of car windows to outspoken compliments. Most people pay no more attention than if I were wearing blue jeans.

4) As far as the early stages of your dressing go, what was your favorite article of clothing or shoes (Color, material, etc.)? A maroon taffeta gown in the attic.

5) Can you dress freely? Or are you stuck in a situation where you can't dress? Out and proud, sometimes loud, and know what to do if I draw a crowd.

6) Did anyone ever encourage your crossdressing? Several lesbian women in the congregation of the Unity church I went to in my last town. Many people at Rainbow Gatherings. Strangers on the street in Asheville, North Carolina. I could go on.

7) When you started, did you do it by yourself, or did somebody help you along? How? All by my lonesome in the beginning.

8) Have you ever ventured out? How about driving from Sedalia, Missouri to San Jose, California?

9) What was the general reaction? Indifference

10) Was there anybody who disapproves of your dressing? Aforementioned people in cars driving by, one woman in another Unity church that I went to before I became an Episcopalian.

11) Why do you dress? The colors, the textures, the breezes wafting up my legs.

12) Say that somebody offers you 1 free outfit (Clothes, Hosiery, shoes, Mani/Pedi, Hair, makeup done by professional artist, forms) with no strings attached- What would you pick to wear, How would you use the outfit? I'd turn down the makeup and the hairdressing and the fake boobs, but I would take a floral print dress by Laura Ashley. I'd wear it to church.