Ya it's true....

I went to my old work to pick up a check for a old claim. I was talking to a friend and she is a friend of my new boss , she used to work for him years ago. We talk about my being fired and then she said that my boss could not understand why they would fire me cuz I'm a CDer. I said "what....He knows. Did you tell him" . I told her that she could tell him if she thought he would be ok with it. She said no that he was told by another truck driver about 2 months ago.

I asked her for more details and she told me that she told him I'm not gay (hes a little homophobic) Just a CDer.he said "why didn't he tell me" She said "cuz it was not His biss." He then said "It does not bother me, he's a hard worker , just as long as he does not dress as a women around me Ha ha ha"! He then said " ya I also noticed that he had boobs too".

I have been wearing my breast forms 24/7 for about 3 months now I think. So my new boss is ok with My CDing . I just wish the job paid better and that I would want to stay here . But I need to find a better paying job.

Well that my new thing today. Have fun all my Brother and sisters!