Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine in the hotel exercise room!

Feminine in the hotel exercise room!

I'm on a 5 day business trip and last night after I arrived at the hotel I changed into my understated girly exercise top and shorts, sports bra, cute little socks and girlie tennies.... minimal makeup and now hair.... ball cap.... and headed down to the exercise room to burn off some calories. And I stopped at the front desk to ask for a plastic spoon, don't want to eat my yogurt with my fingers, and the girl at the desk said "Great look, sweetie" as I turned and walked away, which took me by surprise.

There was no one in the room but it had 2 windows that opened to the pool and I could see people out there swimming. So I started jogging and switched the channel to Bravo and started watching "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" (yeah like that's real... lol) and there were a bunch of Victoria Secret Bra commercials on which I was more than happy to watch. Little did I realize that the large mirror reflected the TV into the pool area. So as the 4 girls and couple guys left the pool and walked by the exercise door they each paused to stare at me in my girlie exercise outfit and the VS bra commercial that was on. One by one... I smiled and waved at the last girl and they dissappeared... I think I burned up extra calories just laughing after they left... It sure seems to make exercising more tollerable when out on the road, especially after a 14 hour work day.... Anyone else wear their fem gear in the hotel exercise room?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I haven't yet but I want to. there's some nice Underarmour stuff in the women's section I want
    i get people honking and whistling at me when I jog down my main drag while even in guy's clothes. my face is getting pretty regular in my town.
    The hotel gyms/poosl i've visited are often in China and Taiwan. I'm not comfortable dressing there.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 11-02-2010 at 10:40 PM.

No, but it could be fun. I've done it biking and in my own house. Sportswear is pretty neat stuff to CD in.
    Chickie

Totally HOT! Very proud of you. Sweet kisses!

I was going to on Friday afternoon but ran out of time. I thought it would be an interesting workout to say the least. Like NathalieX66 mentioned, I am not comfortable going anywhere en femme in China, yet. I already tower over most of the locals and I might scare them off if they saw me in drag.

i am proud of what you did to heck with the people that look at us funny

Yes, Karen--on three occassions; and each tine went well. I think I did an older post about that but it's been awhile, so I'm not sure. Now, my next step is the hotel pool!
    Marie

You go girl! I've been enfemmed in hotel rooms a couple of times but I never made it pass the lift lobby on my floor. As for the gym, I love working out! I've never gone fully dressed but I do wear a sports bra. =)

and i agree with chickhe! sportswear is really fun to rock!

Great story... I love "road warrior" tales of "the road"

I was too much of a "germaphobe" to frequent those "amenities" in the hotels.

I do remember a favorite...I think it was in Iowa, maybe Minn?...can't remember exactly. It was a hotel connected to the "largest mall in America"...something like that. The "equipment" was scattered out among play castles and kiddy rides throughout this long open indoor "arena". It had a "walkway" that went along the outside wall of the entire area. The lighting was low enough to be kinda' "freaky" actually. Like a setting for a horror movie...kinda cool for the 20 seconds I ventured through it to find the vending machines and my "pretzels" that I needed for my nightly "fix"...

It reminded me of a scene from that Chevy Chase movie that highlighted the delapitated "Wally's World". Only it looked more like the "nightime version"...hehhehe

So, yea, those places were Great for road warriors like me... cough,cough...hehehehe

Last edited by eluuzion; 11-03-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not to the exercise room, but I do wear it to go walking or jogging around the park, or whatever.
    when in doubt, smile

I go quite often looking something like this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Aspiring Member

Wink

not in a hotel but every day at the gym

I've never done this, but love the idea! Next time I get a chance, I'm gonna do it!

Freddy

Excercise? What's that?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Good for you Karen.

I was in a hotel for several weeks and never went for more than panties under my shorts in the exercise room though I thought about going whole hog quite often.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    Excercise? What's that?
    And they have rooms for it?????

Exercise is eating a Peanut butter Tastyecake!!

Karren, your always a hoot! I love to read your exploits. The places I stay are on my dime, so they don't such ammenities. So I just get cute, as possible, and go out walking. The VA knows I'm transgendered. So I told them most of the time I'll be in guy mode, but if we have a real nice day, I might be walking the grounds in a skirt. All gurlyed up. I'll be there for 22 days..Billijo

Karren

You always have a best stories if I traveled I would do that in a minute, but I work out at home but I do dress when working out is there any other to work out????? Women have the best workout outfits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Workout in hotel exercise rooms

As one who has worn one piece swimsuits in hotel pools for lap swim and worked out in leotards and tights in hotel exercise rooms on several occasions, I say go for it. It was most enjoyable and nothing ever happened to cause regrets. So as you can see in the attached pic, you won't be the first. I will admit I picked less crowded times, but was not always in there by myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I have not been in the exercise room but I have gone in the pool. Stores (Walmart) sell womens bottoms that are for swimming but they are not bikinis. I was wearing boy short style swim trunks, a little more coverage than speedos and a little more fem looking also.
    SheriM

The few motels I've stayed at don't have an exercise room.

However, this past summer I spent just over three months in Cardiac Rehab. This was after my two day stay in the hospital in March for my third heart attack. Rehab was fun; they worked our butts off, as they were supposed to. I "graduated" in early August.

Currently I am going to the local Senior Citizens Center, about four block from my apartment, for my workouts. I am up to 10 miles a day on an exercise bike and three miles on the treadmill. I use the machines, get to talk to some really nice people and have a nice time. I've lost about 20 pounds and a good four inches around my waist since I started the Rehab. Now, I actually have clothes that are TOO BIG for me! Yay!!! ggl ggl

Some of the people I've met at the Center have figured me out and others haven't as yet.
    Gerri

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can
    be a woman in it." Marilyn Monroe

Q. What is a Shih-Tzu?

A. A zoo with no animals.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Exercise is so over rated, at least thats what I say. I wear the clothes every chance I get while out of town, I do have a really nice one piece suit that I wear in the pool or jacuzzi. I get quite a lot of looks walking to the pool in heels and a one piece suit, of course I wear a cover up but you can get the picture. I just love your exploits Karen, you make me a better woman when I get out as one.

Exercise? Whats that. No but I do wear my bra with c size breast forms all the time. Give me a d cup. Only one man commented on it and it was not a bad comment but he just wanted to know if I was going to have a woman's body now. I told him I'm just a CDer and that was it. I would never dress fully and work out...Would ruin my makeup. Unless you could recommend a waterproof foundation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I used to go to adult ballet classes, in ambiguous femme(light make-up) etc; I would wear either black or nude tights, leotard with an oversized shirts draped over my shoulders, with short shorts and sometimes leg-warmers. Needless to say I was one of maybe 2 males. I even got to wear pink satin ballet shoes. I bought point shoes as well but it hurt to much.

So much fun. After class a few of the girls and I would smoke a cigg. We chat about ballet mostly.... they'd give me pointers on posture and female ballet gestures. It was so much fun. Sometimes we would go out to eat. I got some looks but what do u expect. Actually, all the attention gave me more confidence. I miss those days.