Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your last thought before going out

What's your last thought before going out

Not to be over phlisophical, but after putting on your makeup, getting dressed and ready to walk out the door, when you take that last look in the mirror, which thought is more important to you

Seeing is believing

or

Believing in what I am seeing.

Thanks to all for your thoughts

See is believing, for me. I already believe in myself, and have the confidence that I can present as who I feel Iam. So the look in the mirror is just a quick makeup check. And make sure I put my dentures in LOL!!

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Tpyically it... "Now who had the clearence sales again?".
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My last thought is "did I remember to put my wallet in my purse"
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I usually have an image in my mind of what I need to look like to feel comfortable once I'm out the door. If I can look in the mirror and see that, I believe in what I'm seeing. To me that means I'll have confidence to go and do what I have planned without the worry that comes from poor preparation, kind of like what I seemed to do in school. If I like what I see, then it's time for that spritz of perfume and this girl is out the door. If I don't see what I expect, then it's back to the bathroom to get the spinich off my teeth.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Amen, girlfriend! You have to love yourself first! Comfort and confidence is sexy!

I always think to myself...WTF, I'm havin' fun!

Do I have my keys???????....................if not, things could get real messy!
    [SIGPIC]

My last thought is to be sure that I have everything on that I want and that I have whatever I think I might need while I am out.
    Last edited by carhill2mn; 11-13-2010 at 06:06 PM.
    Hugs, Carole

That's funny Sandy.......................But true! Also drivers license........
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Banks View Post
    Do I have my keys???????....................if not, things could get real messy!
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

My thoughts are less philosophical, and more related to things such as, are the neighbours watching, I hope these heels don’t hurt, got keys and mobile, check, rights let’s go!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Going on just the two options you mention, "seeing is believing" or "believing in what I am seeing" ... I would say both! ... as it varies for me. Sometimes I don't feel very pretty or sexy or even very feminine at all, but I look in the mirror and it's the same old me looking back with the same "hair" and makeup and sometimes the same favorite outfit and and I think to myself "well ... Rachel you look like you always do so if you don't feel pretty that's your own fault as you look the same as last time and you felt great then, so it's "seeing is believing".

Other times however, I feel great, I feel happy, I feel pretty and I look at myself and (not to be too big headed) I say to myself "you look pretty cute, believe in what you're seeing, you're a girl tonight, so go out there and enjoy it!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Usually, I'm most concerned about whether or not I've got my keys, driver's license, my purse, etc. I hope that I look my best for whatever I'm about to do. Otherwise, I'm not worried about much except the sort of stuff any woman would worry about--safety, security, a run in my nylons, etc.
    warmly, Linnea

Hmmm ..My Car....Mustangs ..very individual..When I leave I always wonder OMG ..whos gonna ask me who the chicky was driving my Stang ...seriously ..thats what I worry about ...

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Am I late ? . . . again ???
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    "Damn it...locked the door AGAIN with my keys still on the mantle...where did I hide the spare?"

I am heading out the door right now and look great, feel like the lady I am! O-ya where are the keys to the miata?

"Now, what did I forget this time?"

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    "Now, what did I forget this time?"
    Ugh...I think that all the time. I always seem to forget something (sunglasses, ID, etc) and then as I'm pulling out of my driveway I have to run back inside and grab it. Seems like as soon as I get dressed I become absent minded...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcy 1 View Post
    Seeing is believing

or

Believing in what I am seeing.

I don't have to see to believe and what I see I don't have to believe LOL.

The thing I think about is "Did I forget anything" ie perfume , watch , necklace , blush , Wig LOL. You know the normal stuff you worrie about before you leave the house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

The thing I obsess about when I'm on the road and going out for the evening is, "Do I have my hotel room key? Do I have the spare?"

Banned Read only
    I look in the mirror, and I see an attractive woman, and I can't believe I look this good.

Call me old-fashioned, but my last thought prior to leaving anyplace I am, is always the same...I make sure I have my ID and most importantly, the business card of my attorney with her cell phone number written on the back...

old habits are hard to break...

but that's just me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this feels so right. Seriously, when I head out in what I like that is the thought. The other is, "godspeed" LOL

Usually I say "not again" as I invariably have to go to the bathroom after I get all gussied up. Go figure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning