Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natural chest vs Breast forms

Natural chest vs Breast forms

There is something very hot about someone being dressed and keeping their natural flat chest instead of using breast forms. That is all.

I agree, I like both, um, styles. I would go formless more often because it feels more natural (and thus sexy) and suitable, but comments from my friends lead me to think they view that look rather incomplete. In other words, I guess I dress that way more for others than myself sometimes. Still, other times nothing will do but strapping on the girls. :-)

The problem with going "formless" to me is that your clothing doesn't fit as well, and you don't have the right shape. At least that's how I feel. I have gone minimalist a few times-overbust corset, tape, enhancers under the natural tissue. It creates a nice little breast, but not as big as I ought to have.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

I have never found large breasts attractive. More the petite ones. So this reflects in the way I dress. I just don’t want to use false breasts or false anything. Although not a G.G. I still find that, with my body smooth and free of hair the breasts I do have feel really nice.
    And with a triple A cup sized bra I am very pleased with what I have got.

SUZY

I am happy with my natural B cups, but always want more! But I'm not really into forms - just like making what I have look as girlie as possible.

I've always thought it looked a little silly to see a 6' tall, 110 lb tranny with F-cups.

But who cares, really? There aren't any rules to this thing... float your boat your way, and have fun.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have had my 40 B's since I was 19 years old! And I have worn a bra since I was 9 y/o under a doctors orders, except during my military service! I wear a bra almost every single day, all day!! No forms, and rarely even use any pads!! Don't need them!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I agree 100%, trouble with me going ala natural is I have pecs and as a young neanderthal disguising his CDing I trained too hard and developed muscles that I currently curse. Sigh but they are slowly diminishing I guess the time it took to get them maybe the same as to lose them. I personally just cannot come to terms with seeing large breastforms that poke out like headlights on an old model ford. I don't object to others having them, they are not for me.

I have enough in the way of natural breasts that I can wear dresses OK. I haven't tried bras but my measurements are 42B - 42 inches under the arms and 44 1/2 inches across the bust, and 38 inches under the breasts.
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-16-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

[SIZE=4]For a gorgeous woman it may be the only thing she can do. Flat chests don't seem to be the "ideal" feminine form to very many folks, althought too large a chest can also pose problems.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I simply don't agree in this case. Many women would also disagree, last year there were in excess of 700,000 breast augmentations in the US alone. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Silver Member
    Good advice from all previous posts. As we are all "individuals", there is a variety of ideas as to what "works for us". Adding forms (or lack of them) should be in proportion with the rest of the body to make the clothing fit & look right! IMO it is best to always be comfortable and confident in how ever we present our self.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]For a gorgeous woman it may be the only thing she can do. Flat chests don't seem to be the "ideal" feminine form to very many folks, althought too large a chest can also pose problems.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I simply don't agree in this case. Many women would also disagree, last year there were in excess of 700,000 breast augmentations in the US alone. [/SIZE]
    Yes I agree. To big is a cool novelty but can pose more probs then there worth. I like my size witch is B natural and C forms. I would like one size bigger (cuz I am a plus size girl) but I have no money to buy the forms or bras.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm also a flat chester as well. The most I use is a padded push up bra and I just have to make the most of the body I have been given.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I've gone back and forth over the years. I go through periods where I want big breasts and I use my homemade birdseed and stockings forms. Most of the time, like recently, I don't use forms. I like to wear my sports bras and "sissy" bras made for flat chests. One problem for me is that I have the classic male mesomorph body shape. I'm already big in the chest compared to my waist and hips. Having big boobs only accentuates my masculine shape. I can hide my lack of hips with poufy skirts and dresses and by wearing petticoats but wearing large forms too just makes me look fat. I've always been attracted to small breasted women. Big breasts don't turn me off, I'm just kind of indifferent to them. To me the perfectly shaped woman is one with a large hip to waist ratio and small up top i.e., pear shaped.

Hmmm upon recollection maybe I should re-phrase, I do not like large breast forms but smaller ones are ok. I guess I am having issues with my own body image at present but I have never been a breast guy. I like everyones ideas on this subject and certainly is broadening my own thoughts on my own body issue at present. If one is losing weight and is committed to losing more, then the breastforms one buys now maynot be in proportion to what the shape will be in a years time, hence maybe the purchase is a waste at present. I do like to see some shape in a breast and maybe a good enhancement bra will be worth the investment when the body approaches a consistant shape. Never know, maybe with luck the fat that is the last to go will be around the breasts/pecs and gravity may help to shape.

I tried a large size cup with padding and thought I looked out of balance. Went to a training bra and then to a 36aa. They fit well and look more natural , at least to me. My Gf wants them bigger tho.

I agree; feel more natural with forms. Love the bounce!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne York View Post
    I am happy with my natural B cups, but always want more! But I'm not really into forms - just like making what I have look as girlie as possible.
    I have b cups also but sometimes wear water enhancers with my bra. Billie Jean

I seem to be in the minority here. But if I am going to go though the time and effort that it takes to dress properly I am going to want my forms so that I fill out my clothing properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I seem to be in the minority here. But if I am going to go though the time and effort that it takes to dress properly I am going to want my forms so that I fill out my clothing properly.
    Ditto here. GG's who feel under-endowed do the same -- believe it or not, falsies, padded bras and pushups were not designed with us in mind!

Plus I love that soft, full feel my enhancers give and they add warmth on a cold winter night .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Not hardly girlfriend, there is a lot of us girls out here that need those forms to make their look ok

I love going natural. I've been doing breast massages for some time now and my natural form is getting round and shapely. Even though I'm only a A cup it seems to fit my body well and with my fav bra on I think they look and feel great. I do have some forms that I wear from time to time but they only add one size to my girls, they do help in making them look more perky while keeping them small. Which I think compliments my body structure better than big ones would.
    [SIZE="2"]All those that believe in telekenesis, raise my hand.[/SIZE]

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I actually get quite the thrill out of going out in guy mode with amazing bouncy large breasts. Nobody seems to notice but I get great reactions from the ones that do!
    ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . )

Banned Read only
    I love my breast forms. C cup breasts are perfect for my body and the shape they help create in my dresses is to die for. Everyone should have a pair of good silicon breasts.

My forms fit a 38b nicely. They maybe are better in a 40b. Go without in a padded bra lots of the time though. They do make tops fit better.