Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Your Beautiful!"

"Your Beautiful!"

Well that's a first! I'm sitting in the Austin airport waiting for my flight to Detroit and I just had a very pretty young woman go out of her way to come and sit next to me. I glanced up to find her looking at me and she broke into a huge smile and told me "You look beautiful!"
    Wow, she just made my day, or my entire week for that matter!
    Do you think she would freak if I ran over and hugged her?

I think she just confirmed what we all know.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Aspiring Member
    You know, if more people said words like that to random strangers then the world might just be a better place. Always nice to see when someone does their little bit to make it so.

Hmpfff! Some girls have all the luck!

[SIZE=1](What were you wearing?)[/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by RachelOKC View Post
    You know, if more people said words like that to random strangers then the world might just be a better place. Always nice to see when someone does their little bit to make it so.
    You know what? That's a good idea! I will do that more often myself.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Was it on Monday? Monday was Hug a Trans-Person day, maybe she was too shy to give a hug but wanted to be supportive? Regardless, that would have been an incredibly wonderful thing to experience, and from what I can see, it was deserved.

I had essentially the same experience a few times back when I used to get out more frequently, and it always special beyond describing.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Kim -- Good for you! But we have been telling you that for ages. When that affirmation comes from a pretty GG, then it's really special.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

It was about half an hour ago. :-)

You know, I was in boy mode and standing in line in an airport one day a couple of years ago when an elderly woman tapped me on the shoulder from behind.
    "You know, I just had to tell you that you have the neatest blue eyes that I have ever seen." she told me
    She was probably in her mid to late seventies and I would have been in my early forties, so I dont think she was flirting. She was just saying something kind and wonderful to a complete stranger. I still feel warm and fuzzy several years later thinking about this ladies surprising compliment

I think it's a wonderful idea to tell someone that they are beautiful - it is such a neat gift to give.

Kimberly, The only surprise is that this doesn't happen every time you go anywhere. Still it is a wonderful thing and you are more than deserving.

Who knows You should have tried and see what happened. Why isn't this incident on your blog young lady?

Well you know the funnest or weirdest compliment I ever got way when I was in drab and canvassing door to door for a charity and it was like 110 Degrees out and I was sweating like a pig. A young women opened the door I went through my speel and then she said, " You have a very pleasant body odder". I was stunned and then said , " But I'm sweating like crazy" She said " yes but you smell great and I like the musk you naturally have". Now I thought she was just weird but since then when I'm sweating like crazy I have heard the very same complement like a dozen times. It is neat when you get a complement out of the blue. I have also fond I'm a complement ***** when I'm out as Christina and I almost beg for them. So I try to complement women when ever I can cuz I know how much it means to them .

As for you looks.....As we all have said before Your goreusoe hun. Do you belive it NOW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I think she could see your inner beauty shining through.
    PJ

Philippa Jane

Kimberly, I have seen your pictures and I must say I am not surprised.
    I think your smile has something to do with it as well as your looks.

SUZY

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    What a wonderful - and fulfilling - compliment. Be sure to take that gem with you, and pull it out from time to time when you don't feel especially beautiful. By the way - she's right, of course!

Kathi

Platinum Member
    That young lady recognized and appreciated a really beautiful woamn. Just goes to show that there are a lot of really great people in this world.

Kim;
    I very rarely post on these boards lately, but I have to say that you are one of the most pretty girls I have ever seen. Ldet me know if you'd likde to "talk".
    Hugs
    Beth

Thank you everyone for your more than generous comments.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelOKC View Post
    I think that is an AWESOME idea. I have got the courage up once or twice to tell a stranger that I thought she was pretty, but I sometimes hesitate worrying that it might make them uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Hmpfff! Some girls have all the luck!

[SIZE=1](What were you wearing?)[/SIZE]
    Come on out with me Marla, I'll bet you get at least as many comments as I might.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaS View Post
    Who knows You should have tried and see what happened. Why isn't this incident on your blog young lady?
    It will be Samantha, it will be! I usually post my blog a few days after I complete a trip, and this trip just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    What a wonderful - and fulfilling - compliment. Be sure to take that gem with you, and pull it out from time to time when you don't feel especially beautiful. By the way - she's right, of course!

Kathi
    No kidding there Kathi! I know everyone here is probably sick to death of hearing my whining, but I really have been going through a bit of a phase where I honestly do not feel at all attractive. I look in the mirror and see an old and wrinkled person where Kimberly used to be. This was a VERY welcome confidence booster.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Well that's a first! I'm sitting in the Austin airport waiting for my flight to Detroit and I just had a very pretty young woman go out of her way to come and sit next to me. I glanced up to find her looking at me and she broke into a huge smile and told me "You look beautiful!"
    Wow, she just made my day, or my entire week for that matter!
    Do you think she would freak if I ran over and hugged her?
    awwwwwww .......and you do
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh you never trust the opinions here, yet some dufuss stranger turns you on!
    Our buddy, yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tora View Post
    Oh you never trust the opinions here, yet some dufuss stranger turns you on!
    Our buddy, yup.
    LOL

This IS a support forum and people often say things to be kind. A complete stranger commenting out of the blue though IS kind of a different matter though.

Kimberly,
    Real beauty keeps changing as we age. The problem with us is that we all live in our past and never recognize our inter-beauty in our looking glass mirror. Its hard to step back and look at our selves. Your gorgeous girl stop looking in that mirror!

Best Wishes
    Robin Lee

Hot Blooded Space People
    UM.....not so sure if she would freak if you ran and hugged her, but I get the feeling! I was in this drag show a few weeks before going home for the summer and a few days later this high school girl told me she really liked my skirt and my act was "dramatic and convincing" (all I did was lipsync a Poe song and a Shivaree song...). I totally wanted to hug her, also! Got buzzed from that for like a week.

And judging from your avatar pic and I can see why the girl in the airport would think that!

[SIZE=4]I think you might be the last person to accept it, you are beautiful! And no, she would probably just hug you back. Women are like that.. I would give you a hug if I was there.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Gold Member
    Seems like that is such a rare thing to experience Kimberly. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. It' is funny tho that it seems women are more apt to provide a nice compliment than men!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly
    Come on out with me Marla, I'll bet you get at least as many comments as I might.
    You know I'd love to do that! Seriously! And you're only one state away. Unfortunately, that state is [SIZE=7]TEXAS[/SIZE]!!!!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/