Thread: I am gettin g a little wild here

Angry I am gettin g a little wild here

I took off a couple days from work. Been on the graveyard shift. The wife sleeps early and get up real early. You know I like to take chances for the thrill so Last night I decided to go to the strip club about 4 miles away, yea I know a few guys that go there . I went and bought the most girly jeans with scaloped rear pockets and a beaded design on the pocket and waist, I put on this low cut top that is jeweled and decorated. I have these bronze 2 1/2" open toe heels, I polish my finger nails a ciniminon color ,my toes are still looking good from the pedi I got Monday. I put on some dark purple eye shadow and made my lashes real long with mascrea. I chicken out and take the top off , I am showing way to much cleavage and the top is too fem for semi male mode. I put on a button up shirt. You know bars like that are usually not well lit inside so I feel OK, I just have to walk to the bar and sit down and my heels will be somewhat hidden, BUT they just installed some new outside lighting and the parking lot is well lit up. Well I get out of my car and see some guy walk past me, I am thinking {am I crazy here going inside in heels} I had to reach inside my car to get something and I kneel across the Dr seat with my heels hanging out and when I get out and stand up, there is a guy in a truck behind me who see's it all. I lock my door and scoot inside. I scan the room for the best place to sit, There were a few harleys out side and I don't want to sit near them dudes. I order me a beer and get me some ONES. Pebbles walks up and sits on my lap and says you have pretty eyes, are you wearing make-up I said yes well that went well. I give her a few dollars and one slips out of her g-string and as she bends down she sees my heels and pops up with a smile on her face cute heels , are you going on the pole tomorrow Today is a pole dancing competition and $500 is the top prize all girls welcome to join. she leaves and the other girls see that I am giving out $$$.. Diamond comes by , a pretty latino girl and is really working me, she also commented on my eyes and says it looks nice, feeling less nervous I show her my heels and say I am practicing walking in them for halloween, yes when I get nervous I use Halloween as a excuse for my xdressing. I ask her if she is a little kinky and she says maybe you can stop by my house and I can dress you up, I have MAC cosmetics and they are the best. She then grabs my little part and smiles, she is working me for a couch dance , I say no but give her like $8, Not all the girls are coming by cause the word is out that I have cash and I am kinda fun, I think the worg heels and nail polish was passed along. another beer and this young haitian girl comes by and says let me see your heels, I put my foot up on a chair next to me and another black girl comes by and both and screaming loud and the first girl yells across the bar in Haiti something about me and the nailpolish and heels . I was starting to get nervous, I told her thanks now i have to leave No No NO I will buy you a drink, hows that for a twist. You be you I am fine don't worry if it makes you happy , don't worry about other people I like to be different too this in a strong haitian accent. I know this is getting long but what a night , I blew $100 and hugs and kisses and you can imagine the rest but this right at the bar no couch service. I was like a play toy for these girls and I was a little touch feely and they like my soft feminine touchs I carressed their bodies. I leave and the latino girl walks up to me and gives me her # and wispers in my ear as I stand there in my heels dead in my tracks right before the door call me I will turn you into a girl for my pleasure. WOW what a night, sorry for the long story but I like to tell it like it is... Denise is NUTS

You have a wife.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

YEAH! Denise is getting a little wild! Now to show how wild you are all you need to do is call that number and show up! She may really turn you into a girl! with a knife! AND YOU WILL BE A DEAD BROKE GIRL! Be carful! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    This sounds inappropriate on a couple of levels. First, weren't you having issues with your wife. This isn't likely to help. And second, as Cynthia noted, there's a fairly degree risk here. There were a couple times in the past when I went to a similar establishment underdressed, but not as far a heels or make up. Even then, I felt I was taking a foolish risk. It would be much safer to be fully en femme, having a latte at a busy Starbucks!

Aspiring Member
    Someday you will look back on this and wonder what you were thinking then thank your lucky stairs it did not turn out really bad. You pay for attention you get it. Nothing to brag about there.

Kitty

This is a true story yes?............... I’m just asking.
    This sort of thing would never happen in my little English village.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    You have a wife.............
    This. A thousand times over.

just sharing a true experience here, Many in here are not truthful about their crossdressing . I am sorry to have bothered you with my lack of judgement and morals I am not quick to critisize seems some are I am sorry I am not a rightious crossdresser

PS:: she knows I visit the local strip club once and a while

Platinum Member
    Denise, I think the majority of posts are concerned that you are indeed getting a little crazy, thereby putting yourself at risk. And we recall that you've been having some issues with your SO. Would you concede that, based on your recent posts, there's reason for people to be concerned about your well being and that of your relationship.

Do you really believe you were a "play toy" for these women?
    Do you really believe they "like my soft feminine touchs I carressed their bodies"?
    Are we suppose to believe "the latino girl walks up to me and gives me her # and wispers in my ear as I stand there in my heels dead in my tracks right before the door call me I will turn you into a girl for my pleasure"?

I feel very sad for your wife, she deserves better.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I know how it is to want attention (I really, really do) but it was probably just an act (after all, it is their job.) Like sharks smelling blood in the water, they could tell you were vulnerable and went after you for your money (and hoping you'd come back again with more.)

I would have spent the $100 on your wife and try to patch things up.

i do not think we should be criticizing denise...she is talking about her expereinces as a cross dresser...i do not go to strip clubs, but things can get pretty crazy in there...so...come on we are all above criticizing and judging people and we should not do that..i was always told by my mother if i don't have anything good to say, don't say anything...

wendy

Denise I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU! What you do is your business, not mine! I'm here for and to support! Afterall we are all sisters and if we can't love and be supportive of one another then perhaps we shouldn't be here!
    I just want you to think before you leap into something that could get you hurt or robbed! There are many out there that have nothing else on there seemingly nice wicked mind!
    Denise I don't want to ever lose another sister I care about! You take care now and smile! IT SURE LOOKS GOOD ON YOU! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    I ain't judging anyone's fun. I am not righteous myself, and I will not cast stones.

Remember this tho -
    Them hoes working in a strip club care ONLY about your money. They are experts in acting like they are in love just so guys will fork out more cash. The latina chick is probably a prostitute on the side.

Really, you spent $100 on poon that you won't even get. I am not against paying for poon if that is what guys want to do, but at least make sure you get SOMEthing.

Strip clubs are funny. Girls there always have these cutesy names or names like sapphire, diamond, Mercedes, Ginger, Ecstasy, whatever. Why can't they have names like Coal, Geode, Chevy, Onion powder, Indifferent, whatever.

If I were a stripper, I would want my name to be Stinky Taco.
    Ahh yes, I can smell, er, see it now
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Silver Member
    If it were me, I would avoid bars with a lot of Harleys outside when I'm dressed femme---It could be a real safety issue. As far as spending 100 dollars in a strip joint--you aren't the first person I know who has done that---including lots of married guys---never was my cup of tea but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 10-27-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

This isn't going to help your marriage, Denise. You're playing with dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Denise, I think the majority of posts are concerned that you are indeed getting a little crazy, thereby putting yourself at risk. And we recall that you've been having some issues with your SO. Would you concede that, based on your recent posts, there's reason for people to be concerned about your well being and that of your relationship.
    I don't take these responses as Concerned people worrying about my welfare, And when people say that I am Bragging >>> No just sharing a life's experience. Just think about 70% of the posts , most girls are happy to say they experienced something different or unusual in life, are they bragging when they say I went shopping efemme, or I flew on a plane as Debbie for the first time. They are sharing an experience which compelled they to share with like minded people. We don't agree with peoples choises, we are all different.. I even got a HATE PM from a certain person that posted on this thread which I feel was uncalled for. Listen some people climb shear rock cliff for excitement, or bungee jump or enter unsafe sports events { think about the Isle of MANN TT } they get a rush flirting with death, I get a rush getting away with some of the things I do. So if all you hipocritics want to convey your anger towards me because I am not a saint go ahead. And to this MOmarie yea right I have no reason to lie . yes I was throwing out 1's and 5's , that what these girls dance for. I will admitt it felt good getting the attention from young pretty girls even if I know it was all about the money. If you get too touchy /feely with these girls they pull away or push your hand aside. Sure they were messing with me for the $ and I had a good time. How many guys go in there in heels , I was like something different, we all want to see something different in life, it is human nature. Hey if you Feel sad for my wife MoMarie, you can rub her feet when they are sore or cook her dinner 90% of the time, you can watch her get wasted and be there to pick up the pieces and restore a sence of stability in life , Feel sorry for yourself you stick in the MUD!@!!

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I love strip clubs. My girlfriend and I go, on occasion, to watch and support a close friend of ours who is a dancer. It can be a lot of flirty fun, if not taken too seriously. It's good entertainment for those who can appreciate it. ^_^
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

More thought when Yuenglings is $5.00 a bottle and you drink 4 of then in the 2 hours I was there and you tip the waitress 4-5 $$$ it basically left $75 in tip money for the girls. I know they do not love me and are just playful for the Green, yes a couple girls did grab my private area trying to get me in the back room @ $25 a pop. I didn't go. It is not like I go there 3 times a week , The place is new and I been there one other time about 4 weeks ago.. and to the girls that didn't cast stones at me Thanks.....Like the POST said, I am getting crazy pushing the limits ??? is this PINK Fog thing that some talk of does it really exsist ???? lISTEN UP GIRLS!!
    I enjoy reading and all the stories, I don't read books at all but I enjoy the mini stories in here I am not trying to brag or impress anyone I am telling it as it happened..

i get what your saying denise , my wife pushes me away alot ,dont get me wrong i love her to death, but there are time when rejection begeins to hurt and when u have to beg for attention some times it is easier to slink away and have a little fun dressed and even if u had to pay alittle more than u might have really wanted, that attention was nice o so nice , for me i just wish it was my wifes attention i really dont want someone else , a man can only be pushed so far before they push back , just dont do anything u will regret later

i might ruffle a few feathers, but if this makes denise happy it is her decision to be happy. Sometimes comments can be a welcome thought but sometimes being critical can be hurtfull. Denise deserves to happy too and if this makes her happy then well done. You just have to agree to disagree with someones choice and just keep it to your self. I hope I don't hurt someones feelings since If I do I'm sorry for not following my own advice, but just felt compelled to take up for Denise. She did seem hurt by comments from some posters.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Hi Denise.

This is my HATE PM……….. Only joking!
    You make a good argument for you case.
    I wish there was a strip club in my little village.

All the best to you,

SUZY