Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The chance to have breasts without HRT or surgery...would you take it?

The chance to have breasts without HRT or surgery...would you take it?

I've recently been contemplating it. I've seen various methods that I know work in growing breasts that are all natural (using natural herbs and massaging your chest). I'm not ever going to have a sex change, I'd like to stick with crossdresser But my age is also an advantage and disadvantage. Being only 18, I have the chance to grow some awesome breasts But there is still a lot of the world I haven't experienced.

If you had the chance to grow breasts naturally, would you take it? And if so, how big?

8rys, going on walkabout
    Hun, don't let the hype fool you, there is no "natural way" with out effecting the bodies hormonal balance. Herbs typically don't work for most people. If they do, they will have an effect other parts. Not just down below, but the liver, kidneys and cardio system by way of raising or lowering BP.
    This is fact even for TS that are going through HRT through a Dr.

Also consider this, straddling the gender binary is a hard life. If you ask around the trans section they will tell you, I myself have been a helluva time doing so.
    This part is my opinion, do with it what you will. I want not to sound like someone cramming their baggage someone else's throat.

If there was a way I would have myself a pair of b/c's already which would make my passing a lot easier. (Still waiting for my HRT letter)
    Last edited by Chloe Renee; 12-30-2011 at 11:41 PM.

That big word IF! Yeah I would take it without a second thought! How big!!!! Letum' stop where they may! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Over the counter "herbals" (they are unregulated and you never know what you are getting) are not going to make you grow breasts. They might make you irritable and moody and cause other health problems. If you want actual breasts (if you want to remain a man you need to think long and hard about how breasts will impact that), you will have to see a doctor.

I am on an herbal program for a couple months, and it is getting some results. Waiting on my HRT letter also.

First, if it sounds too good to be true..guess what? It is! Most of the herbs used in those supplements are at best dodgy and if you research the side effects could be dangerous. Would I love a nice pair of 34 B's..sure..but herbals aren't the way for me.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Renee View Post
    Herbs typically don't work for most people. If they do, they will have an effect other parts. Not just down below, but the liver, kidneys and cardio system by way of raising or lowering BP.

Biology varies too much for us to say that absolutely that the programs will not work on anyone; what is known is that they are risky for everyone, cannot work for the average person, and plain don't work very often. The black whatever-it-is that is the main ingredient of a number of the formulas is known to be particularly hard on livers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Renee View Post
    Also consider this, straddling the gender binary is a hard life.

You pretty much have to be a stubborn coot in order to live straddling the gender binary. (Or, I guess, be a "natural" with a styling iron or make-up brush.)

As George Bernard Shaw wrote, "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Perhaps it is not strictly necessary to be Unreasonable in order to straddle the gender binary, but it sure helps.

Silver Member
    I have boobs. I didn't take anything for them. Having boobs in guy mode is not fun. Guys grab them and tease you or worse make fun of you. Girls play with them and tease you. I have never felt comfortable in a lot of guy clothes.

As for taking herbs. Do you think for a minute if they worked every woman who wanted to have bigger breasts wouldn't be on them. The drug companies would extract the herb and sell it as a pill. It is all wishful thinking. Get yourself a pair of breast forms and enjoy. Good ones are almost undetectable and you can take them off when so desired. There are a lot of women who have had cancer that wear them and do fine. Next best thing if you live full time is implants.

Well I recently found this. And the people there seem to have luck with it. For example the picture page shows some peoples' progress.

Hi.

First off before you try or go on any herbs or meds or H R T...go see your G P get a referal to have your blood tested to at...... least...... make sure no matter what you take at least you have a base count to start with so if tho more to the point of when things go wrong at least you will be told or know your body is okay or going down hill. too many things can go wrong takeing suspect drugs may be not now or with in a few months . its about long term effects that will determin your health. remember its your healh your life.

Iv been on meds for over 7 years & been around meds drugs for 37 years & know what they can do & have done & the end results are not allways good ,

just my thoughts all i'll say is be carefull & do your blood tests,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi.

First off before you try or go on any herbs or meds or H R T...go see your G P get a referal to have your blood tested to at...... least...... make sure no matter what you take at least you have a base count to start with so if tho more to the point of when things go wrong at least you will be told or know your body is okay or going down hill.
    I was probably going to see someone before taking them anyway. I can't take them right away. Also what do you mean by base count? Base count of what?

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    I have boobs. I didn't take anything for them. Having boobs in guy mode is not fun. Guys grab them and tease you or worse make fun of you. Girls play with them and tease you. I have never felt comfortable in a lot of guy clothes.
    Omg, lol you are so right. I don't have big ones but still ;3 it makes me uncomfortable when my guy friends just grabs them and teases me at ramdom times, mostly at the mall..just embarrassing. But besides that yeah I really wouldn't trust anything over the counter not recommended by a doctor anyway.

Hi,

The base count is what you are hormonaly at the start of your blood tests . they should be with out any added meds or drugs say for a ie. you are a male with your normal T rate of nmol of say 33. as a quide you could be up higher or lower, if you were on meds it would not be what it should be

& theres about 17 tests we have done tho if in good health may be 7 tests, & it covers a few that you need to know about.

Potassum, sodium, Urea ,testosterone LH 3 ,FSH 2, Cholesterol. HDL. LDH.Triglycerides. Oestrodrol & any others you may need if theres health concerns,

I have my blood tests every year as im on meds. 7 years now.

...noeleena...

Aspiring Member
    Don't waste your money! I have spent hundreds of dollars over the years and have come to the realization that the chances of enhancing your breast size is between slim and none. Take the money you are thinking of spending and purchase a good pair of breasts online or go and see a physician and go on HRT therapy.

John I see you're young. You better make sure this is what you want since breasts are permanent unless you get surgery to undo it. A lot of thought needs to go into this, and counseling if you're serious. If you want a relationship with women having breasts will really complicate things. I'm pretty sure most GG's would be turned off.

If this is just a fantasy thread my apologies for sounding like Debbie Downer.

While you're spending your money I have some beautiful swamp land in Florida just right for your retirement home...and you can have it really cheap if you act now....call within the next 10 minutes and I'll even include a set of Ninja steak knives.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeiah View Post
    Omg, lol you are so right. I don't have big ones but still ;3 it makes me uncomfortable when my guy friends just grabs them and teases me at ramdom times, mostly at the mall..just embarrassing...
    I'd say it's time for new friends, Leeiah. Or at least a lesson on respect for your current buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    While you're spending your money I have some beautiful swamp land in Florida just right for your retirement home...and you can have it really cheap if you act now....call within the next 10 minutes and I'll even include a set of Ninja steak knives.
    Now Cheryl, you just have to know I cannot pass up on that one, so, " If you are one of the first 10 million customers to call and tell the operator you know Cheryl, we'll also throw in a juicer, a slicer and a dicer, a hopper and a chopper, just pay separate shipping. Heck, the boss is away so we can triple the offer, but you have to call NOW! Of course you know we can't do this all day so call NOW!!"

Herbs, yeah I tried that. After a LOT of money and likely dangerous quantities of capsules, I barely managed to feel a little bit of extra sensation in my nipples a few times. Honestly, for what I spent, I could have paid for the visit to a doctor and over a year of prescription estrogen. No matter what you do, you simply will not grow breasts without increasing estrogen in your bloodstream. I tried both OTC breast enlargement pills, and concocting my own herbal regimens. I wasted my money.

Just because a capsule contains a ground up plant, that doesn't mean it is safe, harmless or good for you. Hemlock, Ricin (made from Castor Beans), digitalis poisoning (from Foxglove) and so many other very bad things come from plants. Beware what you take, BTDT. If you DO insist on taking herbals, do a LOT of homework and don't trust everything you read on the web.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    I'm in the same boat - it is not fun in guy mode to be certain. But en femme, they can be a real asset!
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    John, I'm no expert on this. But, awhile ago I wanted real breasts, too. So, for nearly a year I took various herbs, included capsules from CD friendly supplier, and used suction devices day and nite for nearly a year. Results? NOTHING!

If u REALLY decide u want boobs, I'd say don't waste your time! Consult with a KNOWLEDGEABLE doc that can give u proper hormones! It will be money well spent!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If your sole reason for taking hormones is to get boobs you will likely be disappointed with the results. Not taking into consideration ALL OF THE OTHER effects of hormones most people get A cups at best maybe Bs.

Gynecomastia can get you Moobs not Boobs without surgery or hormones, I got a mild case of Gynecomastia and like LingerieLiz mentioned they are not fun on guy mode but while enfeme is easy to create cleavege without the need of tape
    2011-09-22 21-36-27.101.jpgblonde 4.jpg

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnthefisherman View Post
    Well I recently found this. And the people there seem to have luck with it.
    Are those pages unbiased? Are there double-blind studies? Have the effects of the various ingredients been separately studied? The people who it did not work for -- are they likely to post their before and still-nothing-after pictures ("self-selection bias")? What percentage of people does it work for?

What do doctors say? That there is almost no (scientific) evidence; that the claims are untested; that the few scientific tests done have shown little or no effects; that the only herb that had success (for its tested purposes) in several trials, led to severe liver problems in other people, including requiring a liver transplant. (See Table 2)

I did look at some of the pictures. Last spring (2011) I had spontaneous development up to "nearly B" cup, considerably larger than anything I saw there. (And then it went away again.) Data is under refinement, but the figures I have seen (in peer reviewed papers) range from 25% of males to 56% of males will develop gynecomastia at some point in their life (the 56% figure was derived from autopsy results.) There are some specific triggers known for gynecomastia, including some kinds of serious liver disorders, but cases are classified as "idiopathic", which means "spontaneous" or "no known cause". Thus the method with the highest known success rate and fewest known side effects, is simply to wait, especially till the mid to late 40s.
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 12-31-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Yes I would and yes I did. Very happy with my B cup breasts and working on making them just a little larger. Pm me if you want to know more....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos