Thread: The chance to have breasts without HRT or surgery...would you take it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    8rys, going on walkabout
    Hun, don't let the hype fool you, there is no "natural way" with out effecting the bodies hormonal balance. Herbs typically don't work for most people. If they do, they will have an effect other parts. Not just down below, but the liver, kidneys and cardio system by way of raising or lowering BP.
    This is fact even for TS that are going through HRT through a Dr.

Also consider this, straddling the gender binary is a hard life. If you ask around the trans section they will tell you, I myself have been a helluva time doing so.
    This part is my opinion, do with it what you will. I want not to sound like someone cramming their baggage someone else's throat.

If there was a way I would have myself a pair of b/c's already which would make my passing a lot easier. (Still waiting for my HRT letter)
    Last edited by Chloe Renee; 12-30-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Renee View Post
    Herbs typically don't work for most people. If they do, they will have an effect other parts. Not just down below, but the liver, kidneys and cardio system by way of raising or lowering BP.

Biology varies too much for us to say that absolutely that the programs will not work on anyone; what is known is that they are risky for everyone, cannot work for the average person, and plain don't work very often. The black whatever-it-is that is the main ingredient of a number of the formulas is known to be particularly hard on livers.

Also consider this, straddling the gender binary is a hard life.

You pretty much have to be a stubborn coot in order to live straddling the gender binary. (Or, I guess, be a "natural" with a styling iron or make-up brush.)

As George Bernard Shaw wrote, "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Perhaps it is not strictly necessary to be Unreasonable in order to straddle the gender binary, but it sure helps.

Yes I would do it. Man mode isn't a problem for me as I wear my forms from when I get up to when I get ready for bed. I would absolutely love real looking breasts!!

Hun, don't let the hype fool you, there is no "natural way" with out effecting the bodies hormonal balance.
    I don't really know about that; there are lots of guys with variable amount of breast tissue, who probably never took any kind of hormone supplements. I'm one of them; after reading many articles about it, I came to the conclusion that the minute amounts of female hormones secreted from fat cells may have been influential to the development of 'man boobs'. My weight fluctuated wildly for a long time; between diets and extreme exercise, to just huge times of office work with lots of eating (that's my defense mechanism for stress, which, I suppose is better than violence, alcohol or drugs) and virtually no exercise. At this point, I wound up with sort of 'near 'B'' breasts. They're not real pretty, but GG's don't all have perfect breasts either (but at least they're prettier than mine).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.