Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is she and what is your relationship with her?

Makeup addict!

Who is she and what is your relationship with her?

For fun, I thought I would make this thread regarding our alter egos that's a little more fun for discussion

How would you describe your female self as a person in comparison to your male self? What kind of relationship do you have with your femme self?

Remember, this is mostly for fun
    Last edited by Brittany CD; 08-15-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Platinum Member
    H Katie, My younger pretty sister.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

We be one and the same.... nothing changes when I change my clothes but my looks.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

She is me! The happy girl that I was meant to be!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well. Christina is soft spoken , does not like it when people swear , drivers slower (ie no lead foot ) , worries about her looks and what she wears , loves to shop , and is more social then Mike is. There are lots more I just can't think of it right now. Is that what your looking for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Oh ya it seams like she might be able to be embarrassed. Mike has never nor can he be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Keri is alot like Kevin she enjoys being out with others and mingling with everyone. She is still a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people but I think that is because she feels more vulnerable. She really enjoys dancing in groups. Keri is more responsible when driving (always wears her seatbelt) Also she is more willing to be more politically correct when she is having a one on one conversation.
    Things that Keri needs to work on
    Showing her feelings to others
    feeling confident about herself
    Not worrying about what others think (Kevin sure don't)
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Platinum Member
    I'd liek to play along, but after giving this so much thought over the years, I have to confess that there isn't anyone else here. I'm the same person whether Im en femme or in drabs...just a lot happier when I'm dressed

I am different than him in some ways. He often is a slob. I would never ever leave the house (or when staying home, the bedroom), without every inch of me looking the best I can.
    I drive more cautiously and slowly, maybe, for fear of an accident or citation.
    I'll stop to shop, try on shoes and clothes. I smile more (everyone should when they're dressed). I seem to take notice of things around me more -- no beelining for my destination with blinders on.
    He has things he has to work on -- like more patience.
    While I have listed some of our differences, there are many ways we are alike. Neither of us can type well, for example. But I do have the excuse that my nails are longer. LOL!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I'd liek to play along, but after giving this so much thought over the years, I have to confess that there isn't anyone else here. I'm the same person whether Im en femme or in drabs...just a lot happier when I'm dressed
    Ditto for me...good call Kim.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

All I can say is "I'm my own girlfriend". LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tracii is a bit of a nut and is always in to something or on the PC.
    The male side is conservative and very much a quiet person.Doesn't talk much and keeps to himself.Introspective if you will.
    Tracii is open and out front with her feelings and emotions and always cracking a joke or consoling a GF that has just broken up with her BF.
    The two are a complete paradox and being both is quite fun.
    He is my rock of sensibility with life and its issues and she is my ray of sunshine that makes life worth it.

Gaby has become a very real "extension" of my male self... an added dimension...
    Gaby is a side of me which I've always longed for...and which I've only learnt to accept and live with relatively recently.
    Better late than never!!!

Gaby does me a lot of good... and I'm good for Gaby...
    I think we remain two distinct personalities... at least at present.

Gaby takes a back-seat when life gets tough, every now and again.
    That's interesting for me because the better I feel, the more I allow Gaby time in my life.

Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Male Side- The stable rock, big brother, obssessive, hard working guy, who earns the bacon, has a hard time accepting no or I can't for an answer, has very few interest, or hobbies, buys clothes once a decade, or when there are too many holes or tears in the wardrobe. Loves watching C-Span, and Bloomberg for entertainment, likes movies of the following genre- action, horror, sci-fi, and especailly disgusting toilet/bathroom movies. A very fiscal conservative tite-wad. Disorganized, clutter rat/hoarder.

Femme Side- The whiny, really really (like a rejected attractive ex-girlfriend or divorced ex-wife ) obsessive, who really, really, never accepts or will tolerate"no or I can't" for an answer. Screaming for attention drama queen bratty little sister whose male side will accept and love her whether he likes it or not!!!

Loves buying clothes, make up etc, at any opportunity. Very poor with finances and money management. Also disorganized clutter rat/hoarder (inherited traits), likes the same movies with a special love for toilet humor and any movies with guys acting in the usual frat/ immature type situations.

Relationship with each other. Kind of like a Def-Con 5 type realationship ship currently!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Aspiring Member
    Dianne is truly different! She looks forward to the words of Fredrique, the travels of Tx Kimberly and of course Karren Hutton's kindly remarks and sage advice on make-up and attire. Golly gee.its so nice to be amongst you all by enlarge but just a little sour on some who have comments for all.

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar

Talking tongue planted firmly in cheek

Well I guess Since I am a fetish CDer:

I never really get to know her name. I just call her up for a booty call when ever I feel like it. Give her the best two minutes of her life. Then she is usually out the door before I fall asleep

<sigh>

First off, I want to say that this is a great thread topic. I love it!

She is a lesbian. I'm the only man she has ever had sex with, and the only one she will ever. She is imperious and demanding of my time, yet oddly forgiving when I can't give it to her. She is tall, witty, coldly logical, but still friendly and charming. She can be your best friend or your most diabolical enemy. She can make you feel 3 inches tall and stupid without saying a word. She is my closest confidant. The person with whom I share everything. She is queen and commoner. She is warrior and poet. She's easily amused and she is independent. She is impossible to offend, except for when she's not. And good luck predicting that one. She drives me to be better. She is, to me, the perfect woman. I love her. I couldn't say that before, but I can say it now. I love Sophia.

She is me.
    Last edited by Sophia Claire; 08-15-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Jeanna is a bitch that always get what she wants. She always wants to go shopping for clothes, girly things,,oh the list goes on and on. But I love her and glad she is me too.

I fall into the camp that says there's no difference. It's just me with different clothes; I have the same thoughts, and I enjoy the same things as I do when I'm in guy clothes.

Picking a femme name doesn't signal a different part of my psyche. Instead, it's a benefit; it's more of a ritual where I give legitimacy to this aspect by choosing a name to represent it, but I don't think of myself as Maril when I'm dressed and not-Maril when I'm not.

I think the only significant difference for me is that when I'm dressed, I smile a lot more easily. And I care a lot more about how I look. I can't quite explain those other than to say that I'm happier and have more self esteem when I dress. I'm not sure why.

This is definitely a fun thread! But Katie I think has described my "relationship" to a tee

Quote Originally Posted by katie_barns View Post
    All I can say is "I'm my own girlfriend". LOL

Bingo

There's that stereotype that women are bad drivers, right?
    Well, I don't know what this means, but May is a worse driver than Matt. She runs stop signs, doesn't use turn signals, and swerves out of the lane a lot more. Reason being, she is CONSTANTLY checking her makeup in the mirror. WHOOPS!!! Pay attention, May!
    Last edited by May(be); 08-16-2012 at 12:45 PM.

My SO Gina and I separate the two ”me's”. Chris and Amber hate each other because they both want all of Gina's attention. Chris is Gina's fiancee and Amber is her best friend and occasional lover. Amber calls Chris ” the bastatd” and he calls her ”the w****”... I love being us!
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Ellen is quite similar to my male side. Only she cannot parallel park and makes less money for the same work. I do find since I gave myself permission to be fully dressed now at times, I am now looking at stores differently. I used to look at them as a place I go if I need something right now, and now they are places filled with amazing stuff. I look at women differently too. I am still quite attracted to them but Ifind I am paying more attention to how they are dressed, what their makeup looks like, what accessories they have and how they walk and talk. I used to only think about what they would look like naked, lol.

He ...is opinionated, strong, outspoken and full of humor.

She...is a bit more on the quiet side, and much prettier.

Katie I'm in the she is me camp. Boring answer, I know.

I and she are one in the same. There is no change in personality. Some mannerisms do change in how I walk or use my hands, but that is about it.