Thread: How to handle ID

How to handle ID

So I've getting more and more nerve to go out in public en femme. However, some places I've been invited to will require ID (clubs, etc). Obviously en femme I don't look like my male counter part. Are there any suggestions to handle these situations? What happens if you get pulled over?

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    In Australia I haven't been able to get a form of female ID so on a few occasions such as checking into hotels I've had to show my male drivers licence. This has been accepted (although it would be nice that the photo was sufficiently different to cause some doubt).

I have been out to clubs and shown my male id, as cute as I may think I look, I am clearly who I am. You shouldn't have any issues at all.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have never had a problem with showing male ID while dressed. I once mentioned to the clerk when she seen to taking a little longer than normal to check that I think I look much better now than when that picture was taken.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Tell them you lost your ID at the Driver Liscense place an dress up an get another one with a girl pic ,,,Like me !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    If you get pulled over, don't "tell" them anything but the absolute truth. Crossdressing is not illegal. And, BTW, it should not be embarrassing either. Crossdressing breaks no laws, neither God's nor man's.

At a club, use your own legal ID. They don't care how you are dressed (within reason), and only want to make sure you are of age.

And please stop imagining that you will be the first crossdresser the cop or the bouncer will have seen. Crossdressers are everywhere. Anyone who works in public has already dealt with a crossdresser. Relax. You are just not that important.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    If you get pulled over, don't "tell" them anything but the absolute truth. Crossdressing is not illegal. And, BTW, it should not be embarrassing either. Crossdressing breaks no laws, neither God's nor man's.

At a club, use your own legal ID. They don't care how you are dressed (within reason), and only want to make sure you are of age.

And please stop imagining that you will be the first crossdresser the cop or the bouncer will have seen. Crossdressers are everywhere. Anyone who works in public has already dealt with a crossdresser. Relax. You are just not that important.

Stephie
    What she said. Lol. Very very good , smart advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Show you real id.. and enjoy yourself.. the guys at the clubs don't care what you look like.. and if you are pulled over be yourself and show them you male ID..

Just confidently show your ID.
    You're obviously not trying to deceive anyone for illegal purposes if you are willing to produce male ID while dressed.
    Should be no problem.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have been with a group of girls and when they see my ID, they say "Lucky you".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.