Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speeding Ticket En Femme......

Geez, I didn't know there was a "pulled over while dressed" club and I sure wasn't trying for membership lol I am wondering how many more "clubs" I will fit into. My favorite being the 4" heel club

My mistake was pulling into a motel parking lot to finish dressing. well, not really dressing, just taking things off and changing my shoes to my dancer heels. After I got a bright light shined on me, I proceeded down the road when the gumballs went off but at that point I was totally expecting them.

This being my second time out dressed, before I told my GF about my CDing, I was absolutely petrified. I pulled into a small strip mall and stopped dead in front of the store windows where everyone was looking out. Not to mention two guys sitting on a parking block but all of them were the least of my worries at that point.

The officer came up to the passenger window and asked for the usual paper work. While I had my license right where I put it, finding the paperwork took a few as it was my GF's car. While explaining why he pulled me over, he kept giving me the once over with his flashlight, which seemed to never leave my legs.

After he went to his car, turn off his floods, and came back a few minutes later he told me to have a nice night and to be careful driving (I swerved a bit in the lane is why he pulled me over but that was because he scared the crap out of me and was following me) but no ticket was involved.

I tried to continue on my journey, which was just a drive on a warm October night, but went right home instead. Too many fears over came me but the officer was very professional and Polite. To My own amazement, I was very calm through the whole thing and that's how one should be if pulled over.

Here's a Picture of the exact outfit I was wearing at the time:
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Nice picture, I see why the flashlight never left your legs, I would take that as a complement.

It could be worse. Suppose you got into an accident while dressed? A serious accident?

I was driving dressed once and came around a curve on a dark two lane country road to see a guy in a bicycle headed towards me in my lane! They do that a lot around here, apparently they think bicycling is the same as walking, you should be on the left side of the road (USA).

Anyway, I was able to miss him but I was pretty scared the rest of the evening.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Well better a speeding than a dui like I got while dressed! Being handcuffed enfemme was not a fun thing at all....BUT taught me a huge lesson. More about drinking and driving than being dressed and arrested. Been sober since that night!

I been stopped before and they were very professional Whats funny is I was in the gay neighborhood and I got stopped for going straight where I should have turned left. It proved to be no big deal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I've been pulled over 4-5 times. I'm not THAT bad a driver, I just drive a lot when dressed and get pulled over for little things like a headlight out, or failure to use my signal on a turn when I'm the ONLY car on the road at midnight, that time of night when they are looking for any excuse to pull cars over so they can catch drunk drivers.

In all instances, the police have been professional, polite and have not reacted at all to the way I was dressed. At first, I'd almost have a panic attack when I saw the blue lights. The most recent time, it didn't phase me one bit.

My only worry now is being asked to step out of the car as part of the stop, if I'm close to home and somebody I know might go past and recognize me and/or the car.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

POWDER Club??

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    I been stopped before and they were very professional Whats funny is I was in the gay neighborhood and I got stopped for going straight where I should have turned left. It proved to be no big deal
    Gee, I didn't know they stop you for being straight in a gay neighborhood!

I guess the Pulled Over While Dressed* club has another member. Happened to me a number of years ago when I made a right turn in Arlington where I shouldn't. In my most polite (ladylike?) way I explained I was from Florida, hadn't been there before and didn't see the sign -- and, oh yes, I'm a crossdresser. The officers were very nice and let me off with a warning. No comments about my dressing.

* Maybe "Pulled Over While Dressed Enfemme Really" -- the POWDER club???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post

My only worry now is being asked to step out of the car as part of the stop, if I'm close to home and somebody I know might go past and recognize me and/or the car.

I think this was my biggest fear of the night I got pulled over and will continue to be if it ever happens again. If I am well away from the homestead, it won't be a big deal but had he made me get out on that night it might have been as I was less than a mile from my house. Even though he didn't, I have wondered if anyone had seen the car pulled over that night but no one has said anything to date so I assume I am safe. I am also thankful that more officers didn't show up as they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Leann68 View Post
    Nice picture, I see why the flashlight never left your legs, I would take that as a complement.
    It actually freaked me a bit but thanks for the compliment
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It is against the law to drive under the influence or to drive at excessive speed, but it is not aganst the law to wear a dress or a skirt.

Hannah

I've heard this story before. But what I want to comment about is your fuel up. You have to be readdy for people to "SEE" orto read you when your out. If you shy away you'll stand out FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR more then if you just go about your business.
    Just do what you want to or need to do. And remember. You can't die of embarrassment. Al thought I hear being embarrassed is an embarrassing thing. I have never been embarrassed......EVER so I can't advise you how to act then. Lol. It's like when you post anything on line. Just think that as soon as you post something everybody's got it. Just the way when you go out just think everybody will see you and then show them that we are just normal.... Beautiful....wonderful people and should just be treated like anybody else.... Whom are as great as we!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I had an experience in Florida (license plate light burned out). The FHP officer was very polite, and only asked, "Is this your actual driver's license, ma'am?" I said yes, and he said "okay." Very professional (and, of course, no ticket).