Thread: Ever heard about Klinefelter's Syndrome?

Smile Ever heard about Klinefelter's Syndrome?

Topic isn't exactly cd related but anyway I still share interesting find You 'll understand.
    So what is it? Klinefelter's Syndrome (KS) is genetic "mutation" in male sex chromosomes. We know normaly male have XY and female XX. But person with KS have XXY (or even more then one extra X), which looks kind of half female right? But moving on.
    What catche my eye most is fact that me personaly actualy posses some of KS features! (Or i think I do ) Maybe that is one of reason of my cding? Why I kind of feel like half girl?

The typical features of KS in an adult are:

Small testicles (testes). - eh, never compared to anyone
    Decreased facial hair compared to a usual male. - well i kind of have less facial hair and definetly way less body hair.
    Some breast tissue development (gynaecomastia). - here goes my man boobs
    Decreased pubic hair compared to a usual male. - as cd, I wish that to be true
    A tall, thin body with disproportionately long arms and legs. - yeah kind of true. My arms and hand specialy are samll and "girlish" and thights and butt also not typical for males (some gg's in past said that I have girls legs, like what? )
    Obesity - this may cause a thicker waistline but it is often partially disguised by wider-than-normal hips. - true about hips.get rid of few pounds of weight and hourglass figure start appear again a little bit.
    Does anyone else have kind if same features and things?

Also,next i find this info:
    Children and adolescents with KS may also have:

A delay in the age of first walking.
    A condition which causes co-ordination problems (dyspraxia).
    Speech and language delay or difficulties.
    Attention problems.
    Mild learning disabilities.
    A condition which causes problems with reading, writing or spelling (dyslexia). - yup got dysgraphia
    Behavioural problems - boys tend to be shy and have low self-confidence; they may appear to be immature when compared to their peers. - i agreed with this too

In adulthood, in addition to the main typical features:

You may also have problems getting an erection and have a low sex drive (libido). - sex drive is kind of lazy in me
    Anxiety and depression may be a problem. - lot of time i feel like that
    'Thinning' of the bones (osteoporosis) may develop in young or middle age rather than the usual older age for this condition.
    You may also be less muscular than other men. - definetly i got less muscle
    Most men who are 47, XXY have normal intelligence. However, your intelligence may be affected if you have a higher number of X chromosomes. - having iq 131 counts too?
    Almost all men who are 47, XXY will be infertile. - not sure , having baby is too soon for me

So what you think, does anybody hear about KS? Do you think you have KS features? Personaly think I have some features. Hell yeah, half girl But it definetky isn't reason for cd or any gender related thing. Since those are more "mind based" then some weird genetic thing in your body, but who know actualy.
    Okay, I wrote enought already. I should stop
    Please add your opinion!
    Ash
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Reality Check
    A brother of the wife of an associate of mine has this condition. He is mentally deficient and lives in a group home and she has to go get him and bring him back.

It's not something you would want to have.

Uh, modern medicine is able to test you for this. Rather than debate with a bunch of netizens, give your doctor a call. Much better way to go.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Somehow a tall thin body and obesity don't seem to go together.

I was born with klinefelters, first diagnosed when I was drafted in 1968 and was then classified as 4F unfit for service.
    I developed breasts at 10 years old and was C cup at 19, they definitely weren't man boobs. Today I am a D cup and very happy with my girls.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Uh, modern medicine is able to test you for this. Rather than debate with a bunch of netizens, give your doctor a call. Much better way to go.
    I dont focus this on myself only, i just it catches my eye. It was supposedvto be more general discussion. Oh and I dont like doctors tho on other hand therapist that i can talk about whole gender thing maybe helpful
    Of course its highly possible that i think wrong since only symptoms looks like it I am curios person so forgive me
    Krisi, its realy sad hear such a thing I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    Somehow a tall thin body and obesity don't seem to go together.
    Well true.that is what google said for my statement i may mixup some words. Obesity and overweight isnt same thing i guess it, right? Damn my english translations
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Klinesfelters syndrome is a collection of symptoms that is confirmed by genetic testing any doctor can order the test.
    The main symptom is hypogonadism, do to a hormone enbalance during fetal development caused by XXY.
    The problem with language is a biggie for me, teachers thought I was retarded and I had to come up with different ways to do things, after a lot of hard work I got a college degree in broadcast engineering

Banned Spammer

Exclamation my chromosomes were checked,my cortisone checked

As a kid i had tanner stage breast growth on one side of my body.i had a milky discharge. Doctors tried to remove the fluid with a large syringe
    It hurt. Was instructed to use hot towels on the raised areola. Surgery to remove it was offered.
    I had a slim figure with a butt and hips but i lost the hips and have stretch marks where my hip fat was that have since faded.
    I have Hugh leg muscles but not much in arms despite having body building for six years.

I was told by a famous transsexual that i would look good as a girl.

Any little bit of progestorone sends my testorone in a spike.

I have gotten progestorone for insect bites,foot swelling,allergic reactions and more.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 11-23-2016 at 03:54 PM.

I have always had strong legs with no upper body strength. I made a very good looking girl a 13 but my parents weren't happy, the family Doctor put me on testosterone therapy to force male puberty which really did a number on by body forever changing me to a broad shouldered male with breasts, my life became hell.

Banned Spammer
    Most men's testorone is low as a result of the foods we eat,exercise we don't get and environmental factors also
    Men get so many male hormone interference chemicals from plastics, food, cosmetics are and toiletries.these chemicals turn into estrogen/estradiol.

Estrogen dominance is all around us.

See my previous post on testosterone.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post4006533
    Last edited by reinasblack; 11-23-2016 at 04:11 PM.