Thread: Any muscle removers???

Any muscle removers???

Before even asking this question, I'm already assuming that there really isn't anything that can reduce muscle mass, and the muscle itself, but hoping for the best

During high school, I was in a football team and gained a lot of muscle weight and a visable muscles. My shoulders are wide, my chest, waist and the triceps are huge! I am on a diet to loose weight, but even after the weight loss, I would still look muscular! Are there any de-exercise? or something to reduce the muscles and its weight??
    [SIZE=2]SUZI[/SIZE]

I also played alot of football and ice hockey but i never could bench press more that 130 pounds. I think you have to just not use or exersize you upper body as much and it will reduce. I still play ice hockey twice a week but it requires very little upper body strength! hmmmm maybe thats why my slap shot sucks?? LOL

Either don't exersize or change your fem style to a Hungarian female weightlifter!!! And change your name to Olga!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If you eat right and do mostly aerobic excecise that concentrates on cardio rate and not exerting the muscles you should lose mass without having it turn to flab. Cycling is working well for me.

M

Sit around the house, play a lot of Warcraft and eat Chee-tos. Does wonders for making muscles atrophy.

Seriously, like Karen said, just don't excercise them a lot. I don't lift or anything like that, I just do cardio (mainly bicycling) and pilates. Concentrates on "girlie" excercises that work to stretch the muscles instead of pumping them up. Eventually, you'll wind up with more of a "swimmer" physique instead of a football player.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    I also played alot of football and ice hockey but i never could bench press more that 130 pounds. I think you have to just not use or exersize you upper body as much and it will reduce. I still play ice hockey twice a week but it requires very little upper body strength! hmmmm maybe thats why my slap shot sucks?? LOL

Either don't exersize or change your fem style to a Hungarian female weightlifter!!! And change your name to Olga!!

Love Karren
    LOL, For some reason, I would like to be an attractive woman and gosh, I just can't imagine myself as Hungarian weightlifters.
    [SIZE=2]SUZI[/SIZE]

Thanks for the help girls :P
    [SIZE=2]SUZI[/SIZE]

All the girls are right. Mostly cardio to lose weight and mass and if you still want to lift, higher repititions with lower weights for toning. You can do a lot of upper body stretching that will take away some of the bulk and present a longer, smoother look. The most effective upper body stretch is to just hang by your hands from a pullup bar letting the pull of your body weight do the stretching. It won't happen overnight but if you stretch everyday you will see gradual progress in smoothing out your muscles.
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG
    All the girls are right. Mostly cardio to lose weight and mass and if you still want to lift, higher repititions with lower weights for toning. You can do a lot of upper body stretching that will take away some of the bulk and present a longer, smoother look. The most effective upper body stretch is to just hang by your hands from a pullup bar letting the pull of your body weight do the stretching. It won't happen overnight but if you stretch everyday you will see gradual progress in smoothing out your muscles.
    Jamie
    Just to say that I do exactly that. Running/cycling for cardio combined with hanging from a bar (or tree branch during a run) for as long as I can, plus a number of push-ups. I don't use weights at all.

Muscles

Have you tried prayer Suz? Just kidding. If you are a red blooded male, ain't much you can do really. The hormones are in charge. My own situation is a little different. Since I'm older, my testosterone has waned some which helps. I also lost a lot of weight when I retired. I'm one of those "idiots" who takes the herbal estrogens which I think just affect your mood and outlook mostly. I don't eat as much as I used to which helps appearance wise. My arms are feminine looking but if you really look close, you will see muscle definition. I take a lot of antioxidants however which helps keep me in good shape as I really don't exercise (except for dancing) as I don't WANT muscles. As far as "passing" with muscles, I think it's mostly mindset. A lot of women (especially lesbians) work out nowadays and have some obvious muscle mass, so I say just ignore it if you can and enjoy being who you are. Take care, Ericka

It's not so much muscle that keeps you from passing. It's what's underneath the muscles that will get you clocked. So you're better off wishing for a bone remover. Or at least a bone shrinker.
    Hail Satin!

the part about the cardio is very true. reduce protein intake and replace it with supplements. You need to lift to lose. You can reduce muscle size by light weight and high reps. dont go to failure. just go till you feel the baby burn then stretch. you will see a significant reduction in size