Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you for a day, a week, or a month ?

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Give me a week, single
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    afraid I'd like it too much
    ...and when I refused to return the poor girl would be stuck with my soon to be 51 year old guy body. Boy would she be pissed! Then she'd hunt me down and kill herself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Short Skirts & Long Legs

No doubt about it, YES, Hell YES

After posing this question, I did some serious thought...the answer...YES in a blink of an eye to to experience, what I'd love to experience. Be all "woman"

of course I would love to be the total woman for a period. I think a long weekend would be a good start. I would like to be 25 sinlge, gorgeos and having a party weekend!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by soccervixen View Post
    Nope, I don't think so, not now anyway - I enjoy who I am as a man - husband, father, in my professional life. I just happen to enjoy wearing women's clothing. I am happy to be married to a GG.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I'd do it, but certianly no more than a month, more likely two weeks or so. I would like to experience it to the point where I dont think about it or gender issues. and just for the "experience" of NOT having the CD thing on my mind at all for a few days.

BTW, I read somewhere where a survey was taken by hetro men--They were asked the question if they could be a COMPLETE female would they try it for a week? SEVENTY percent said they would like to do it PROVIDED they could change back afterwards.

This is just another one of those things that make me suspect the true percent of guys with CD tendancies is WAY higher than we may think----And you know as a CD yourself that many of us woulda answered 'NO" (for insecurity reasons) to such a survey---so the percentage is likely higher.

I personally think that at least 90%+ of all guys had partially CDed at least ONCE in their life for ANY reason (jokes included) and around 50% to 60% have CD urges where they act on them or not. (I think it is also why a LOT of guys tend to feel a bit "insecure" in their "manhood"---In thier ignorance, Not knowing there is NO connection with CD and "gay")

I would!

i would go and take advantage of a year as a true gg. I wouldn't have to worry about acceptance or explain a thing. could be just me!!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I would take the change for a year--or more--if this were possible. I'm assuming that I would not be taking over someone else's body but being transformed into a GG. I'm also assuming that I would have to commit to a certain amount of time and that I would have an option to return to my previous condition at the end of my commitment (I don't think that I would want to return, by the way).
    I would take all the hormonal, menstrual, et cetera, differences, and though I would want to start single, I would consider marriage and children. I have often thought about the feeling of being pregnant (with all it's stresses and strains as well as its joys) and the feeling of nursing a child that I've carried and given birth to.
    It's quite a fantasy!
    warmly, Linnea

Absolutely yes! I would still want to be with my SO though,and no children!As much as I would like to experience pregnancy it`s really an incredibly hard job raising them.I`m really in awe of how(most)women handle it.It`s just something tou have to be born to I guess.I also doubt I would go back after one year....or ever.-Angela

Yes for me i would love to switch. For me it would have to be longer as i would like to go thru all of it,single,married, PG, & finally a mom. For me i feel very femme now but as it has been ststed over & over we will truely never really know it all, but i wish i could.
    I curtsy to all of our lovely GG that put up with us wannabes, Thanks.
    Janelle

hi there
    to answer your question yes a body of a gg 28 for a year ,married and pregnant i would to go through child birth ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

I may get stoned

I may get stoned for saying this, but I find it very interesting that the majority of you gurls who said yes only want to if you can remain young and single, no kids. Sorry guys but that's just not realistic. Try being a single mother of 3 with no help or support. Experience childbirth, not just the joys, but the pain as well. I doubt many of you would still say yes if this were the only way you could experience being a true GG. It ain't all pretty! I still Love all of ya, just my opinion.

Country Girl
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Well, of course, none of it is realistic in this particular case, but I agree with Country Girl that if you're going to become a GG, you've got to realize that there are struggles that go with the territory. I'm no masochist, but if I were able to transform myself into a GG, I would want the full measure some of which I find very appealing despite the pain involved, i.e., child bearing, suckling, and rearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Country girl GG View Post
    I may get stoned for saying this, but I find it very interesting that the majority of you gurls who said yes only want to if you can remain young and single, no kids. Sorry guys but that's just not realistic. Try being a single mother of 3 with no help or support. Experience childbirth, not just the joys, but the pain as well. I doubt many of you would still say yes if this were the only way you could experience being a true GG. It ain't all pretty! I still Love all of ya, just my opinion.

Country Girl
    warmly, Linnea

...likes lingerie.
    I wouldn't mind filling the role of a GG, my same age, for a year. I'd opt to be single, yet I would like to experience the whole childbirth thing, as others have mentioned.

I've actually had dreams about this before.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Ahh, that has been a long wish of mine, that I'd be able to wake up one day and be a girl for like at least a week.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

I don't want to be a GG and have no desires in that direction. I just want to wear femme gear.

sure

Yea, I'd give it a whirl. Hell I try to do it everytime I go fem.Isn't that the point. How long i'd stay? Well, only for a while. I enjoy being a guy. I've got a whole life of being a guy, couldn't trade that for nothin'.
    dann

"It's a great big white world, if we are drained of our colors."

"Think for yourself. Question authority"

Quote Originally Posted by J-Girl View Post
    The only drawback would be how much money would I have for shopping? I could see me shopping on a daily basis. I would have to convert one of my spare bedrooms into a closet!

Would I want to be a single gg with all the trimmings for a year? In a heartbeat !

I remember a movie I saw on TV where a guy woke up as a gg and he a difficult time of it. I can remember wishing that is was possible and would happen to me.

Jen
    The Movie your Talking about I think is "Switch" A male chauvinist dies and is reincarnated as a woman, thereby forcing him/her to endure the same sexist behavior he practiced as a man.

Also Known As: Dans la peau d'une blonde
    Production Status: Released
    Logline: Womanizer is murdered by three of his ex-girlfriends and returns as a woman.
    Genres: Comedy
    Running Time: 1 hr. 44 min.
    MPAA Rating: R
    Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution
    Production Co.: Blake Edwards Productions, HBO Independent Productions, Cinema Pluss
    U.S. Box Office: $14,153,194
    Filming Locations: Los Angeles, California
    New York City, New York
    Produced in: United States
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Omg

Quote Originally Posted by J-Girl View Post
    The only drawback would be how much money would I have for shopping? I could see me shopping on a daily basis. I would have to convert one of my spare bedrooms into a closet!

Would I want to be a single gg with all the trimmings for a year? In a heartbeat !

I remember a movie I saw on TV where a guy woke up as a gg and he a difficult time of it. I can remember wishing that is was possible and would happen to me.

Jen
    I remember that same movie girl, and I wished for the same thing, oh how i wish

I would do it in a heartbeat, hands down. I would love it and have desired it for many years now.

Depends on the cercumstances. I would give it a try for a day or two but may want to extend it for a year or??? But will have to be younger like 22-27, and with a drop dead beautiful body. ( why not go all the way)

Kymmie

is in her vest
    No....I love being a man...I'd like to body swap with a man with no TG urges to see what thats like..I might like that
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

Country Girl

Yeah, what she said, but I'd add one more thing. You'd have to be married to a Crossdresser! A pig headed selfish one at that!

would try it for a week being single x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Country Girl
    Interesting, and a great observation, as this is the reality for lots of women, more than most men recognize.

I sort of waffle between not wanting to go at all, and wanting to go with a solid and single month, to experience the full female cycle, just to know what GGs go through.
    -Sedona