Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress? I surely would! And I need access to a large enough collection of clothes and variety to make me happy!

I just took a temp automotive striking engineer job, and they fly me to NC. All I can bring is what I'll fit in an airline suitcase and my backpack! I gotta live on this for how long? Maybe 2 weeks to 3 months - as long as the strike! I'm gonna suffer missing crossdressing big time! The only thing I can do is sneak a Wacoal Bra and Panty in my luggage, or maybe a swimsuit? Only thing that will make me happy is the $60/hr they promise to pay me on 50hr workweeks!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Kate, did u know----?

Some airlines charge u a little xtra for checked luggage. But, those bags can be HUGE! I suggest u spend one hour of your salary on some xtra "checked luggage"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sometimes when i leave work to go home and relax dress up drink some wine im so relaxed im free as a bird.
    Than ther are times i come home and good freinds comes over and i want them to leave so .I feel heart broken because i cant let my other self out .me being a 22 year old closet girl.

My landlord will take care of my stuff while I'm gone. Maybe I'll have him UPS or Fedex me a crossdressing box kit I'll prepare before I move. Might be cheaper than 2nd luggage on Delta.

Hey, why ship it there. Just go SHOPPING for more new cloths.Take the bare essentials and buy new outfits,jewelery, and so on.
    HUGS Sandra

I'm gonna live in a hotel with no car! A special worker will drive all the temp workers to the worksite, home, and everywhere else! I don't want a guy following me around seeing me buy women's clothes!

I'm really gonna suffer! Fully dressed up crossdressing beauty session give me such great joy seeing how I'd look if I were born a woman. Shopping in drag is such a trip!

Gold Member
    NO kate, of course no one here would suffer if they could not CD.

I think we would all enjoy it if all our femme clothes were tossed.

We would be jumping with joy.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Nope. Depends on your outlook I guess. I really no longer consider it crossdressing anyway. Just different clothes I sometimes wear. That's the nice thing of making it a choice.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I spent a year in Japan teaching English and all i took was 1 skirt 2 bra's my panties and a dress..had 2 roommates so i didnt wear the skirt and dress, just wore the undies and I did ok...bought a couple of girl sweaters while in Japan, but they really didnt fit too well, The Japanese gals are so petite, but you will get by...I had so much fun in Japan, it wasnt too bad for me

Roll with lifes punches

If you are used to cding regularly, that can be a bit tough. If it is any comfort to you, I was homeless for close to three years, and seldom could, then lived in my van for seven weeks, and really couldn't do much. Now, I am finally in an apartment, and can dress more, but, it is a lot of work getting dolled up, so I don't do it as often as I thought i would, due to fatigue! I only dress up all the way, not partially, so it is tiring, at times. You will do ok. Delayed gratification can make things we miss, even better, when we do get to enjoy them.

I very rarely get all dolled up now, I tend to just dress androgynously or casually, jeans and tee shirt and the likes. In fact, I am not that keen on dresses and skirts and a full make up job. But then, for me, it is not about the clothes, it is about my own self image and identity. I am not a girly girl, I am quite tomboyish really. I underdress all the time, of course, but not frilly or dress up stuff, just everyday cotton things that GGs wear. And when I transition fully, I will more or less dress just like the majority of GGs, casually.

Would this be any different than leaving your spouse for a few months for a work assignment? Not really. Just one of the sacrifices we have to make in order to get by in this world.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    No I don't suffer if that's what you mean. I try and keep it all in perspective and even take the summer off for the most part. But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about, talking to friends here, or shopping for stuff or even playing with pictures in taaz so forth.

So no I can deal, but it will make me totally appreciate the next opportunity i get. I know it will be fabulous.

It would be tuff, but absance makes the hart fonder.

Nope... Not really....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar

May Be Not...

if I could not cross dress, I may be ok. but the people around Me would suffer, sad to say!

Well Kate, First I'd like to say congrats on your new job (even though it's just a temp). Next I'll say that having your landlord ship you a box of femme clothes seems like a great idea. I know all too well how it is going through withdrawal. My wife was non supportive and I would purge to try to appease her but when I did, I would become Mr. Hyde.

Good luck on your job, and I hope you will be able to dress while you are relocated.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Yes, I have been suffering for years. I am now more free than I ever have been.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Its funny you asked, as I broke my collarbone about 2 weeks ago. I'm already suffering from withdrawals. Its a very difficult task to try and wiggle into a bra, without moving your shoulder. Plus, the sling isn't the best accessory lol

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    at $60 x 50hrs a week! I would not miss it, but I would buy me some clothes while I am out that way! plus you can ditch the driver by using public transportation and in most cases employers try to put temps in hotels close to everything they need. You could also rent a car for the weekend too, the reason for the driver is due to a strike they do not want the temps coming in 1 at a time.

Will you have a room to yourself. if so pack the extra and pay the charge. For some one that pays $300 for a skirt suit should worry about that.
    Angie
    PS I'm Union coming to the end of our contract I don't think I can be all that sad for you misfortune.

The guy w/a girly twist Michelly's Avatar

Cross-dressing and Work!

Yes cross-dressing and work are tough, but out here in California we have laws that prohibit people from discriminating against sexual gender and preference. I may be a Cder, but I don’t openly dress at work yet, well not all the way. I go in male mode with my fabulous acrylic nails and I always under-dress. And I work in an all male environment. Someday I will tell them all about my Cd'ing but not now because I don’t want any problems on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?
    Yes. For instance, always when I hadn't cross-dressed in a while (say a week), I started to dream about it all the time. Sort of psychic withdrawal symptoms.

But now I'm full time, so that never arises

I'm a crossdresser and I love wearing dresses!
    Of course I would be hurting if I couldn't dress. Especially as I get older.

I need to wear women's clothing when I can!

emmi
    xoxo

My cuz said that she has never seen me so happy ever since I stared to cd so I would die a little inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)