Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

Kate,

Sounds to me like this could be a great opportunity to go shopping!!!!
    Doll

I could give this up in an instant, no problem

Well, maybe one or two problems

Actually i,d probably end up locked up because i,d go nuts

Banned Read only
    I don't know because I have no memory of a time when I didn't CD. And as I have absolutely no intentions of stopping I don't think I'm ever going to find out.

I'd surely miss it but no, I wouldn't suffer from not dressing.

I have been suffering since my mom retired and is now home with my all day long. I havent crossdressed since late last year I sure do miss it.

Wow... an old thread that got resurrected!

Update on the scab job - it was with Volvo Mack and they paid to fly me from Houston to Winston Salem by Greensboro. I wasn't impressed by those small towns. My Proe training for the job was also my interview - they never told me that. I did well, being the fastest to model a sheet metal part, but they laid off me and 14 other people. So they probably kept 5 people. Then they paid for a flight home back to Houston, where I came back in time to be in my APT for Hurricane IKE.

16 hrs of work at $60 /hr + 3 days per diem at $80 / day - I think my paycheck was $1017 -- a record for me!

But I'm never gonna do a scab job again! This job screwed up my Texas Unemployment benefits - and I had to call the to resolve the matter about my unemployment claim for that worked week. But there is no walk in office for Texas Unemployment, - there are only Workforce Centers that help you get a job! I had to call the unemployment line to settle matters. but it never connects! So I learned the hard way that these Unemployment lines are Call Centers and they are way understaffed and it almost impossible to get them during the day! You have to call them 7:58 am to connect!

Long story short - 10 weeks unemployed got 4 checks. Resolve some matters by phone and now reinstated to receive benefits. Had to wait 6 week for a telephone Appeal concerning 4 weeks of unpaid payments - will receive a decision next week!

Back to crossdressing - I having issues with my Christianity and if I had to quit, so I'm trying to crossdress less, no do "fetish," - and maybe even quit. But I still do it.

So I'm struggling to stop. First step is to stop shopping! Ebay unspectacular stuff and keep the rest for a future wife!

I am the one that resurracted your Therad LOL so thank me HUN I wanted to do that for someone else. I did that for some of my own ones and did not know thats againt the rules so thnk you for updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaSynth View Post
    Sometimes when i leave work to go home and relax dress up drink some wine im so relaxed im free as a bird.
    Than ther are times i come home and good freinds comes over and i want them to leave so .I feel heart broken because i cant let my other self out .me being a 22 year old closet girl.
    thats Easy tell your friends I have told all my friends and there all ok with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    NO kate, of course no one here would suffer if they could not CD.

I think we would all enjoy it if all our femme clothes were tossed.

We would be jumping with joy.

A little PMS MlleErin LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Michelly View Post
    Yes cross-dressing and work are tough, but out here in California we have laws that prohibit people from discriminating against sexual gender and preference. I may be a Cder, but I don’t openly dress at work yet, well not all the way. I go in male mode with my fabulous acrylic nails and I always under-dress. And I work in an all male environment. Someday I will tell them all about my Cd'ing but not now because I don’t want any problems on the job.
    I think thats in all states sexual discremation. I THINK.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip Affinity View Post
    I'd surely miss it but no, I wouldn't suffer from not dressing.
    I think if its a big part of yourself you would to some dreagree

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post

Update on the scab job - it was with Volvo Mack and they paid to fly me from Houston to Winston Salem by Greensboro. I wasn't impressed by those small towns. My Proe training for the job was also my interview - they never told me that. I did well, being the fastest to model a sheet metal part, but they laid off me and 14 other people. So they probably kept 5 people. Then they paid for a flight home back to Houston, where I came back in time to be in my APT for Hurricane IKE.

16 hrs of work at $60 /hr + 3 days per diem at $80 / day - I think my paycheck was $1017 -- a record for me!

But I'm never gonna do a scab job again! This job screwed up my Texas Unemployment benefits - and I had to call the to resolve the matter about my unemployment claim for that worked week. But there is no walk in office for Texas Unemployment, - there are only Workforce Centers that help you get a job! I had to call the unemployment line to settle matters. but it never connects! So I learned the hard way that these Unemployment lines are Call Centers and they are way understaffed and it almost impossible to get them during the day! You have to call them 7:58 am to connect!

Long story short - 10 weeks unemployed got 4 checks. Resolve some matters by phone and now reinstated to receive benefits. Had to wait 6 week for a telephone Appeal concerning 4 weeks of unpaid payments - will receive a decision next week!

Back to crossdressing - I having issues with my Christianity and if I had to quit, so I'm trying to crossdress less, no do "fetish," - and maybe even quit. But I still do it.

So I'm struggling to stop. First step is to stop shopping! Ebay unspectacular stuff and keep the rest for a future wife!

If you try to stop It WILL JUST BULID UP. Thats not a thing to do. My friend Is a paster , I ashed him is it against Christianity and GOD , he said no, and if you are true to yourself It's just like lieing to god. SO your fath can be one with your CDing. Don't stop DON'T PURGE . Trust me it will be worse if you do far worse. it would be so bad for you so DON'T DO IT.kk well see you. If you want to talk PM . I drive truck and if I don't get back to you I will soon. Before you decide to Purge please talk to me or one of the other girls . KK
    HUGGS don't purge ,don't purge don't purge , don't purge E.T.C.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I don't think I'd really "suffer", per-say. I certainly wouldn't enjoy it, I like being able to CD and let my fem side out, but I have gone quite some time without even feeling the urge before, and quite some time with the urge, but having to suppress it because I had no way to actually CD. So, I could do it, and I don't think I'd call it suffering, but I'd much rather be allowed to.

i started when i was young and like it then but i like it more now and i aint going to stooooooop got to let my fem side out

<~~That's MY Jamee_CD

OMG,,nooo

I do believe Jamee would be dead if he had to go that long with out CD. Mainly cause I would kill him,,,LOL he gets so so cranky when he doesn't have his CD time, I tell him he is PMS'ing...LOL
    We will keep u in our thoughts, and hope u get some free time!
    Jamees_Girl

Off topic but while there, design these dam* cars so we can work on them again and at least do the basic maintanance

As things stand right now, if I didn't dress up a lot I'd lose my mind. But under the right circumstances, I could stop. The first few years of marriage, combined with the time I dated my ex-wife beforehand, I think I went almost 7 years without dressing up. It's an escape from the stress in my life; when things are going well, I don't feel the 'need' to CD. When things get rough, and I don't have a girlfriend or wife, I definately need to dress up. So yeah, I would suffer.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. I think I would wither up and die.

Silver Member
    [QUOTE=KateSpade83;1412105]Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

Yes I must say that I did and it was for a long time. Many years ago I enlisted in the military and served for four years. During this time I was unable to crossdress because of the living arrangements of military life. I became depressed and frustrated not being able to cd. Military life does not suit itself well for a crossdresser and for this reason I left after the completion of my enlistment.

Yes, withdrawal symptoms similar to withdrawal from other addictions you might have. Also, for me, loss of a stress-relief mechanism.

When we go for a vacation my wife thinks marny should stay at home. i think she is worried about customs looking through the bag. marny goes!!!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley83 View Post
    Its funny you asked, as I broke my collarbone about 2 weeks ago. I'm already suffering from withdrawals. Its a very difficult task to try and wiggle into a bra, without moving your shoulder. Plus, the sling isn't the best accessory lol
    Ashley, I couldn't agree more. I had right shoulder replacement surgery on Oct. 9th. For the first three weeks I had to wear the sling 24/7. Plus I had my daughter and sister-in-law staying with me a good part of that time. Sure put a cramp in CD activities. Now they are gone, and I have gotten a lot of Stephanie's stuff out of storage. I am wearing a bra and panties as I write this!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I know I would suffer because I did, purged and went 18 months without, put on 40 lbs and got depressed, and didn't know why, for I had this licked. Took a shrink all of 6 weeks to figure me out and just that long for me to dress and get out for Halloween, that was 4 years ago, I now realize this is a very important part of who I am. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I would suffer and be miserable but I have always seemed to find a way to dress in all circumstances!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar

First great on the pay! and never do a scab job.

Next as a fellow Christian who dresses it is something that you will struggle with. I stopped after I rededicated myself in my adult age and after 3 years with out dressing you see how well it worked When I started again it was very heavy and I dressed almost everyday to the point where I spent more hours presenting a female image during my free time than male! It was so interesting to the point I began developing feminine actions and I would catch myself so stopped for about 3 weeks and began cutting back on the time spent dressed from 5-7 days a week to now 3-7 times a month.

Almost definately.

I have tried and tried and tried...I cannot escape from that feeling of womanhood. That incredible feeling of this is the way it should be....of being "home"...of being in a comfort zone....of being natural.

I am now 40. I cannot change who or what I am but I have to live a lie....there are too many people whose lives I would destroy. One day I am sure I will wake up a princess.

Until that day, my secret life must remain in a closet and the doors only opened when I can be sure of no interruption.

To those who can....god bless your special life

To those who can't.....god bless us as we do battle with our conscience.

I expect I would suffer a bit... having dressed for 50+ years, and with the need to dress getting stronger each day, I'd probably go bonkers. I don't have to dress every day, but I do need to dress at least once or twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post

If you try to stop It WILL JUST BULID UP. Thats not a thing to do. My friend Is a paster , I ashed him is it against Christianity and GOD , he said no, and if you are true to yourself It's just like lieing to god. SO your fath can be one with your CDing. Don't stop DON'T PURGE . Trust me it will be worse if you do far worse. it would be so bad for you so DON'T DO IT.kk well see you. If you want to talk PM . I drive truck and if I don't get back to you I will soon. Before you decide to Purge please talk to me or one of the other girls . KK
    HUGGS don't purge ,don't purge don't purge , don't purge E.T.C.
    Oh, yeah, - if I quit, or try - I won't purge! But I did get some ugly stuff that I need to ebay away. There are some treasured stuff I got that's very hard to get back if I purge, so I won't. But the greatest treasure is that I can find a sexy woman who will fit my clothes! - Like Britney Spears, who's 5' 4" tall size 6 - me too! - So I don't have to purge and I reason to God that I can save these clothes to dress up a wife!

Nope. Crossdressing is such a tiny part of who I am it barely matters, especially when compared to earning money to live.

And if your faith makes you ashamed of who you are, you need to reevaluate your faith.
    Last edited by Alex!; 11-10-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Oh, yeah, - if I quit, or try - I won't purge! But I did get some ugly stuff that I need to ebay away. There are some treasured stuff I got that's very hard to get back if I purge, so I won't. But the greatest treasure is that I can find a sexy woman who will fit my clothes! - Like Britney Spears, who's 5' 4" tall size 6 - me too! - So I don't have to purge and I reason to God that I can save these clothes to dress up a wife!
    Good thinking Now lets get more photos of you outside and smiling