Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truck driving Crossdresser (ya you heard me)

Truck driving Crossdresser (ya you heard me)

hay girls yes I am a trucker , I own my own rig and trailer. I run long hual flat bed all over north America. I was on another thread and it was all about CDs in the military , and there were lots. So I thought to my self how many sisters do I have out there. I know there r lots but come one girls let's be heard.

How long have you been driving for.

Have you ever dressed while driving. Like sleep in a night gown (like I do) underdress.

When did you come out to your friends and famliy etc.

Thanks girls huggs and see you on the flip side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've chatted with a cople truck drivin CD's.. long haulers... and I worked summers for North American.. hauling bedbugs... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Christina
    I am not a truck driver , I am a CDing heavy truck mechanic and yes I have worked on them when I was under dressed , I do not own any womens work uniforms so that is my only choice. The only thing I worry about is a hot welding spark getting into my bra and ruining my breast forms. lol I am usually extra careful !
    I hope you don`t mind my answering , I figured there is a connection being that you break them I fix them.
    I would bet there a plenty of ORT drivers that cross dress.
    Tomara

Hey Christina,
    Yes I drive truck in the U S, mostly East of I 35 for one of the largest U S companies (based out of Lowell, AR) and I am always either dressed or under dressed. Love the feeling of riding and guiding wearing a skirt and stockings with my Hi heels on with a bra and cami under my drab T-shirt. As the days get shorter and the nights longer the T-shirt may come off after dark.

Drove local and around the state as a bed bug hauler for over 20 years, under dressed often. and when out of my area, with an overnighter, would go out and shop, and dress in my motel room.
    Oh yeah, I was also in the military.

When I'm dressed in my car I pull my skirt up to give you truckers a little pleasure. Keep the shiny side up.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've thought about trucking for a few different reasons. Getting out of debt being the number one reason. My love of travel and being on the road is another. And being able to afford a transition is my last reason.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    I did Heavy haul pilot car for the last year or so, lot of drivers of the 18 wheels here from the last post.

Mariah
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Secretary Wannabe
    I am not a trucker but I enjoy listening to America's Truckin' Network on 700WLW.

I drove OTR for 20 years underdressed all the time and completely dressed about 25% of the time. Now I drive local delivery, still underdressed but now wearing my girl jeans and uniform shirt.

Like a lot of my sisters I have given many leg shots to many truckers. I remember a couple times trucks pulling over, this forum does not allow me to describe what happened.Teee...Teeee....

I'll bet that there are a lot more OTR crossdressers than we all could imagine!

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Inquiring minds want to know: how do you girls who drive en femme handle such things as random roadside safety inspections by the DOT or the state weight watchers? One would think most of you change back to male mode or at least underdress before entering a watering hole for fuel, etc.

I'm considering taking up the profession myself as a second career.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Talking I Drove big truck for 8 years and dressed every day !

Hello I drove big truck for 8 years and dressed in panties and Bra.

I was always fun doing it till I had a level 3 dot check. I scared the heck

out of me. I thought That was a little close. The dot guy keep looking

at my breast. Yep 46c and they are real. I drive a bus now and no more

Sleeping in a cold truck.

Love to my truck Gurls !!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Hi Christina! I retired as an engineer after 30 years. My SO and I got our CDL 2-1/2 years ago. We got out training thru Werner driving a semi for about a year. Then we bought a straight truck with a 74" sleeper and do expediting. We do 48 states and Canada and love it. We consider ourselve "professional tourists" or "recreational truck drivers". Driving a semi is tough work, especially you flatbedders. Now we don't have to even drop and hook and don't handle the freight, just put a load bar or two on it. Truck is a 2004 Freightliner, M2106, 6 speed with a MB engine and 1/2 million miles on it. We're the one you see in the front of the Flying J's, parked with the campers! I can't say who we lease for, but the initials are FedEx!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Drove a coal truck in Eastern Ky in the late 70's.A 1977 Pete 359 with big cam 400 Cummins/13 speed and a 34 foot East aluminum 3 axle dump trailer( with 3 footgooseneck).
    Nothing like pullin out from a coal pit going down the mountian packing a rounded up load.
    Legal weight limit back then was 73 thousand lbs but most time I would gross 110 thousand or better and hide from the DOT or run the back roads to Cincinnati.

all the truck drivers i no drive cat 789's hehehe

susie

Quote Originally Posted by susie evans View Post
    all the truck drivers i no drive cat 789's hehehe

susie
    Enfemme?? Lol. After coming back from the PRB.. Most of the 240 ton Komatsu drivers were female or damn passable CD's!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Remember the saying," If it Aint a Cat it's a Dog "....10-fer Come on....

I almost became a truck driver trying to join Schneider back in 2000, glad they didn't hire me as my Eng career got better!

Red face

Drove cross country for years and now local everything from 2axle up to 6 underdressed and slept in nighty all the time. You would be amazed at how many other truckers stop at GLB2 for make overs here in Vegas. I also had my ears pierced two weeks ago and not much said about it at work.

Drive local (dump truck), yes I have done it in a skirt quite a few times, love wearing heels while driving, underdress alot, just started to have fingernails painted all of the time. I think it makes the day just a little easier being who you are when you drive all day and deal with the stuff truckers have to.
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

I drove big rigs OTR for about a year but didn't CD then. A bit hard to do when you are in a team driver situation. When I got a local job in Fla. things changed. I dressed/underdressed for some of my night runs. Always slept in a nightie when overnighting somewhere. I love driving while dressed.

show off

I'm not a truck driver but when i dressed and out and about i do love to dive the interstate and show a little sometimes a lot of leg to the big rig drivers
    Susan

Cold Road in Alaska

[SIZE="3"]I've been a driver for 30 plus years all over North America and besides sleeping in comfy nighties, I didn't dress on the road. Now that I just run in Alaska, I have plenty of time at home to be "Me"....Its hard to even consider skirts at 30 below!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]