Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Truck driving Crossdresser (ya you heard me)

OTR for 33 years and counting. Owner operator leased to a power only operation, run 48 states. Underdress all the time, nothing too outward, mostly because of the possibility of interaction with the authorities, DOT scale etc..
    Have talked to numerous drivers at TG events, meetings etc. One reason: There are more drivers than any other occupational category, so assuming a
    2% CD rate, there are going to be a lot of CD truckdrivers.
    Karen Francis

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    I drive a bus, airbus that is. Does that count?

Huggs, Renee
    well, I guess irt might count, LOL. Northwest or Jet Blue?
    Drumming, My other hobby

I hauled RVs, mostly from Indianna to Alberta, in 2002, but wasn't dressing then. Logged 250,000 km on my Dodge with a 5.9l Cummins, but didn't have any $ to show, so went teaching English in Mexico. Retired last year and bought another nice little outfit, drive 550 km (350 mi) daily, home every night. Cross the border every day, so don't do much dressing or under dressing, but I do know of some drivers that dress or partly dress. Breaks up the monotony and keeps you focussed. Driving long distances is purely mental, and it gets hard to keep your head in the game. w.

I drove for Schneider for 7 years, 48 lower states and Canada. Only underdressed a couple of times. Never all the way as I didn't want to get caught at the scales. That's when I was very shy about being dressed in public.

Not a truck driver, but you should try rudder pedals in 6" stilettos!!!

No, not really, I'd never fly in high heels. They tear the escape chute!

(Yes, have driven 'dressed' - if you count skinny jeans and stiletto boots)

Hay chicks How many of you girls have (man-ly) jobs.I have painted long nails and only 4 men ( my nails were brite pink) have said anything. Note not one man said anything untill they were pink. 3 were compelments. 1 the guy said what the hell. Why do you have pink nails. I told him that my girl friend made me do it. So he got all the guy to look , he would say, gut come over here and see this. So I would show them and they would look stunded. But if I have not said this before I can't be emberased. SO you might say ( why did I not tell him that I just wanted to HAVE PAINTED nails. Well I have thought about it and I would say It's cuz It was the frist time I had a man say anything about it and was caught off gard. Now the nails are purple. That was at a steel shop I was picking up a load at in my home town. The next time a man asks why, I should be more prepared to tell the truth about it. well thats it. WHO ELSE HAVE MAN-LY JOBS. HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    WHO ELSE HAVE MAN-LY JOBS. HUGGS

What...? Women don't drive trucks?

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    What...? Women don't drive trucks?
    Not very many. I Just wanted to know how many of us girly girls Have he-man like jobs.lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Banned Read only
    Ah, well... my job actually is manly...

(Oooh, could this be the start of a pissing contest?)

sure But I piss sitting down.lol.