Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Your Fav Color Pink?????

I like pink but wouldnt say its my favorite color. probably blue or red would be.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Think Pink

It's all about the pink, baby!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    In drab, black, black, and black. Femme, pink is my top choice, followed by black or white, then maybe a dash of red wouldn't hurt
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Xx Louise xX

Smile fav colour is..

I love pink and black when they are together i think black lingerie with a pink frilly trim around is sooo sexy i love the colours the way pink is so bright and black is so dark they mix so well xx

Aspiring Member

pink under neath

Favorite color for skirts or dresses is prob. Navy, but I do love pink slips, bras, and panties!

In boy mode my favorite color is BLUE.
    In girl mode my favorite color is PINK.
    never figured myself for a traditionalist
    Sally

I also love Black too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

[SIZE="2"]RED BLACK PINK[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Hilary X's[/SIZE]

Pink lipstick definatly w/ blond hair for me, don't have any pink outfits yet per se.
    w/ black hair i go w/ red lipsticks.

Yup pink is dsef my fav colour, prob is its also his fav colour too even tho away from here he'd prob never admit it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

In my 'girl' clothes, I like white and pastel colors, but black too. I like pink because it's something that I never allowed myself to wear as a guy, trying to hide from the world what I truly am; but when I dress up, it's a statement to myself that I'm free from who I was, at least, for a time. Pink shoes, pink lingerie, pink dresses, pink tops, pink pumps, pink bows in my hair. Yes. Pink.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    What a silly question to ask a blonde; of course pink is my favourite colour!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Hmmmm, but of a purple girl myself. But then pink isn't that far away.....

Luv

Susan

nikki
    hi girls, my fav is definitely pink, i just feel better in pink and that's what it's all about anyway, right?

hi jen im with u on this 1

Girl that loves to shop! StacyH's Avatar
    Not sure if I would call it my favorite color...but I sure do love pink! Especially on my nails!

Stacy

In guy mode, I like black, some red and some dark blue or green. Silver's cool too, though not in clothing.

Girl mode is almost straight pink, pastel blues and greens are nice too, but I love pink! Can't feel more fem than when I'm all dolled up in a nice, pastel skirt and top with pink panties and bra!

I owned a restaurant in the 90's. Everthing was pink or black. Still my favorite colors.

My favorite color in femme mode is pink! I also love wearing womens black pants and white, pink and light blue blouses.

In guy mode I wear gray flannel suits with light pink, white or light blue shirts.

I always wear black shoes as guy or girl but I favor the girl shoes more!

emmi

xoxo

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar

Colors of my moods...

Depends on Jill’s mood and how she is feeling. Definitely Pink when I feel passive or a reserved romantic mood. Red when I feel indulgent or showy. Pastel blue when I am feeing down or lonely. Brown or tan when I just want to blend in. When I am drab my moods don’t seem to affect my choice and blue is the choice.
    Exploring Life's Journey a Day at a Time ... That is in a Skirt and Heels....