Thread: Auto accident

Auto accident

Last week I was rear ended in a hit run. It was the most scares thing that has happen to me to be standing there with the police and Prar medic dress as Robyn. Has this every happen to any of you girls

Platinum Member
    no can't say i have ever been dressed as "Robyn".....................

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Sure has!! It actually went really really well. I actually hit her and I let her use my phone. The other driver had no idea and when I gave the police officer my ID he was excellent.

The other driver had no idea I was a man until after I was gone and the officer handed her my information.

It was also the only time I wasn't issued a ticket when I should of got one.

So for me it was a great experience!!!

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Yep

I mentioned something like that in another thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...17#post1466317

Quote Originally Posted by Sam44 View Post
    ...Once a fellow was trying to pass me on the left and spun out just as he was getting back into my lane, he did a 720 across in front of me, hit the curb and took out a decorative tree the right. I stopped just before plowing into his tail end. One of the witnesses came to see if I was OK. I heard a neighbor asking "Is the woman OK?" and the first fellow said back "That's not a woman, he has a beard!" The driver who screwed up didn't want to exchange any info (only his car was hurt), so I surreptitiously used my cell phone to snap a picture of him, his car and his licence plate just in case and was slightly relived to get back on the road.

On a couple of interstate trips I've been stopped for speeding while crossdressed and both times the officers were polite and professional. Once I got by with a warning. The other time after the officer gave me a ticket he then asked me some questions about my car (things like "Hey I didn't know ... made cars like that. How many horsepower does it have?")

Banned Read only
    I got pushed out of a moving SUV and cracked my head open and someone called the 5-0 and I ended up getting stiches in the hospital but I had no qualms about being dressed I go everywhere dressed.

Robyn, How did the police react to you? Glad you were OK.

I've been in a few accident but not dressed at the time.
    Angie

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I started to worry about that so I started to bring a change of clothes whenever I drive while dressed. There's now way I can pass right now anyway. It's always my belief that people in other cars will just see my head and think nothing of it.
    Stikll I love to go for a morning drive while dressed. It's so relaxing and I really feel like Stacey is getting out.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Accident no. Had my car stuck and another car towed while out dressed though!

Smile I hit a deer today

I have drove this same thruway dressed before three times before. but today another sale person was with me and doesn't know me as diann I can't think of how difficult today would have been it I was dressed. Once before going to a sales meeting trip I forgot any mens shoes for the meeting. I was not prepared to go into Koles dressed in four inch high heeled boots and a tight black dress. But I couldn't miss the meeting so I took a deep breath went in hearing my heels click I was glad there was only a few men in there. The clerks were fine, friendly I circled the store zeroing in on the mens sneaker display with purse in hand I paid for my shoes after waiting for the sales line to clear. What a thrill Todays deer crash makes me think that would be a lot to explain we took a ride from other attendees what would I do with diann's wheres and no time to clear the makeup off my face. My I add I may not have as much to add to this group weekly but Thanks to all for your support Di

Never had an accident but have been pulled over.

Never had an accident or stopped but if I continue with the drives it is only a matter of time, not that I'm a bad driver but the odds are stacked as I am right now.hee hee Thats another time. Drive careful girls because you may not be at fault. There are far crazier people on the road than we. Love ya. Keli

Quote Originally Posted by robyn_csn View Post
    Last week I was rear ended in a hit run. It was the most scares thing that has happen to me to be standing there with the police and Prar medic dress as Robyn. Has this every happen to any of you girls
    I have not been pulled over or had car accident yet. I will tell you that the police will 99% of the time will treat you as who you are dressed as.I have also found that mosr peolpe will treat you like a woman if your dressed full out.If only part way LIKE( makeup no wig or just a dress and nothing done to the rest of you they might call you sir.) I know that there are some cops whom are homapobic, but they should still be at lest profasall. Sorry dear can't spell well.I am 255 lbs and look very male but when I am dressed I look not bad. I am treated like a woman Excepet on holloween People said r u going to a party or great costume. I had on a great top but I was dressed in Black to with shear flowing sleaves and a white skirt that screamed costume , That what one woman said when I told her that this is not a costume if an every day thing. She thought I was kidding but I said no its no joke then she treated me like a woman after that. So when it comes to the police or Paramedics fireman e.t.c. You don't have anything to fear. Its the thought that while in FEM-MODE you will have to tell someone your a CDer. I would say 90% of the peolpe will take it ok. You still have to be safe (never drop your gard) but do worrie so much . just have fun. Well I am Outy HUGGS .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)