Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panty Hose

Smile Panty Hose

What color is your panty hose mine are black and white

omg i love pantyhose,every color is great but tan and off black are my favorites

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I'm at work with Nude Pantyhose and Predictions Mules on. Under me guy slacks, and my dumb polo shirt.

Colours I own: Black, white, cream, nude, tan, gray, off black, purple, green.
    Alllll mine

Ground Rat
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Platinum Member
    yes all colours ........

Banned Read only
    Black and err, white, but black mainly.

Sorry is this boring girls?

Or do I just sound like a zebra?

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

I have a grey ones on. I love how they feel mmmmm

For regular pantyhose my colors are coffee (matches my skin tone) and black. I also have a large assortment of fishnets, thigh highs, opaque tights and patterned hosiery.

This was the last pair that I bought:

Very nice Lorna.
    Last edited by SohoRose; 06-02-2005 at 03:06 PM.

My current faves are Diamond Opaque Tights like these. BTW Its not me modelling them though I wish to god it was.
    Last edited by Gemma Rhodes; 01-08-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Julie
    Mostly tan or black for me but seeing Lorna's latest purchase I might just change my old habits.

~Julie~

I've got Kolotex nude shine 15 denier on at the moment at work.

Most of my pantyhose are 15 denier black or nude.

Luvya

girlie guy
    It's weird for me, Rosa,
    I've always had this fascination for having 2 different colored legs, like 1 black and 1 white, and maybe opposite shoe colors.

Is that weird?

Smile pantyhose

my are mostly black and navy blue but i also have some grey and white and a nude pair for rainy days

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    personally my preference goes to black and off black but suntan is good too

Sara_TV
    Let me tell you, I LOVE pantyhose! They are the best thing and should not just be for girls. I love tan, suntan, nude, beige and off black too. I have well over a hundred pairs of pantyhose. I like tights too but mainly wear them during the cold winter months here in northern Indiana.

Tristen Cox
    Taupe

Quote Originally Posted by Sara_TV
    Let me tell you, I LOVE pantyhose! I like tights too but mainly wear them during the cold winter months here in northern Indiana.
    Excuse my ignorance girls, but as a girl from England, I thought pantyhose and tights were the same?

Now that it is getting warm out, I'm hanging up my hose and am looking into sunless tanning lotions. Is their a consumer's guide for beauty products out there anywhere? These lotions are not inexpensive, and I want to be sure I invest my money wisely.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Yes I have!

I have only 2 black Pantyhose, 1 black Stay Ups and 3 pair of stockings in black to fasten to my panty girdle. Thats all!
    Love to all from Norbie.
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    Excuse my ignorance girls, but as a girl from England, I thought pantyhose and tights were the same?
    I thought so too, but the main difference seems to be the thickness you can buy tights in. Pantyhose are thin and limited to what I guess would be equivelent of 5 denier(?) Anyhow pantyhose are cheaper but they run easily when stretched. Just touch them wrong and they rip and start running. Of course the majority of them are thin(real thin compared to tights, say 1-2 denier) Whereas I imagine 40-70 denier tights are quite warm in the winter
    Not sure about the differences in weave construction though. Maybe another factor giving tights strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Now that it is getting warm out, I'm hanging up my hose and am looking into sunless tanning lotions. Is their a consumer's guide for beauty products out there anywhere? These lotions are not inexpensive, and I want to be sure I invest my money wisely.
    http://www.consumersearch.com/www/family/sunless-tanning-reviews/

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

I like to wear nude hose and sometimes taupe. I have worn other colors at various times, but I am fond of these the most, this week...

http://www.easy.savefile.com/jjjjohanne/picsofme/

Jet black and Nude for me. I'd like to get a pair of Blue ones to try on soon too though. Pink too! Is there a bad color??

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

I only wear pantyhose, not stay-ups or garter/stockings, although i do have one pair of black fishnets I bought to see what they were like. i've only worn them once and had no other opportunity since.

In terms of colours, i prefer either nude, beige or the 'nearly black' colours - they are a subtle look for the legs and match well with skirt suits that i prefer to wear.

I have a few pair in the colours of tan, black, and navy, but i only wear them when appropriate for the occasion or if the type of clothing i'm wearing needs darker hose.

In general, i'm not keen on the darker colour pantyhose - they tend to 'hide' the legs rather than highlite them.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

PH Color

I think the best is to show your true colors, nude wil do it. Of course, nice lace (or leather) will also do.

We all need both.