Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Girls Not Sure What To Do

Smile Need Help Girls Not Sure What To Do

I was invited to another cross dressers house this weekend and she wants to fool around. Also my friend from work has a couple of guys that are interested in a 3 sum as brandi. i will be meetin the other cross dresser saturday as brandi. When im brandi i wonder what it be like to be with a man or another cross dresser. It really interest me i love to experience new things except im not gay. Im not attracted to men at all. Would i be considered Bi if i end up doing anything with these other guys as brandi not myself. sounds confusing i know but would really like some advice. thanks girls
    DRESS QUEEN

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I would say bi-curious. You would only be fully bi if you continue after your first experience. Can't advise you on whether you should or not; only you can make such a decision.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

You are who you are no matter what you look like. Then the question is who are you? Only you know that!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

I'm seeing alot of red flags here. Trust your instinct
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

can you live with yourself the morning after ?.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Some CD'ers would wish they were in your position - some would think its totally wrong!

My thoughts - if doent really make too much of a diffence what other people think, its what you want! If you dont try the oppertunity might not come again and you might regret it. I think that if you go with a guy en-femme you are not gay, just fully exploring your feminine side. - others may disagree

If someone else might get hurt (feelings) then think again.

Anyway, have fun!

Before you get involved in anything establish some ground rules, explain that you have never done anything like this and that you are aprehensive. Make sure that you can stop everthing if you feel uncomfortable. If you decide to go through with it practice safe sex.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I would just say be careful. ALso ask yourself, Is that something you really want to do? Because when the wig, the nails, the clothes come off, you're still you.

Er... You'll have to tackle the tackle, and if you're not that way inclined I can't see as you'll like it.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I reckon I'd consider you to be bi curious, unless like has allready been said, it carries on after.

but your not the only one to have these feelings. A while ago, I went out clubbing in guy mode but I'd been dressed earlier, I felt very girly and had been fantasising what it would be like, as Crystal, with a guy. when I was out I got chatting to this guy, a little wasted, a bit frisky and still very much in girl mode inwardly we kissed, was kinda all my doing just for the experience.

it was nice and all but different, a little too clinical without sparks and I've not felt the urge to do that since. so I say don't just do it for the experience, see if it happens naturally after a few drinks otherwise it may just feel forced. a forced kiss is one thing but forced sex would be more stressfull on the head

however, anything like this must be your choice.

if it happens it happens

safe babes xx

If if were me I would say no. If this is something that your fem-side wants then do it . Safe sex is a must but remember , if you like it ,(I think ) that you should think of your self as, A bI SEXUL Crossdresser. There is Nothing wrong with that. It's not what I want , but this Is about you. Make sure your safe to stop If it gets weaird, just in case . Be safe HUN HUGGS. tell us that your ok when you get home .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    Just don't get into this unless you are real sure you want to do it...
    I don't think getting a guy in bed and aroused and *then* saying "no" is going to work. That is what causes rape.

Before you step foot in the bedroom with everyone, make real sure you are willing to go with whatever happens.

OK so suppose you go thru with it all and later feel guilty. No big deal, just pick yourself up, call it a day and move on with life...

Oh and make sure you are using condoms, or that they are using... You don't know if these people do this kind of thing a lot...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    If you're not gay then you are certainly not going to enjoy "fooling around" with another guy even if she's the most convincing girl on the planet!

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    we are all HUMAN BEINGS......nuf said

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Don't get involved in something like that with people from work. If anything goes wrong, you'll have to live with at work.
    Dana Ryan

Don't worry about labels. You are you, and if you enjoy fooling around with guys, then so be it. If you don't, you probably won't go through with it anyway.

I am definitely bi and like men, but it doesn't sound like you are, so what are you looking for?

I agree that you should NOT get involved with anyone from work, that is just looking for trouble down the road and malicious talk behind your back.

Just wait until you find yourself a "nice" situation, it will come.

Quote Originally Posted by tall sam View Post
    My thoughts ....... I think that if you go with a guy en-femme you are not gay, just fully exploring your feminine side. - others may disagree
    So on that premise,......... if we sleep with you while you are enfemme, we can still claim to be hetrosexual females, just exploring the option of lesbianism
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Jeez, Brandi;

I'm not sure what the heck I am! I'm certainly in no position to tell u what u r!

I think u need to be like Luke Skywalker. Listen to u heart and you'll know what to do! May the Force be with u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose View Post
    we are all HUMAN BEINGS......nuf said
    What about us animals?
    Eeek, and Squeek!

thank you ladies for all of the advice. like i said im not attracted to guys at all but i would really like to know what its like to be treated as a woman and be in her shoes. I think i will just make a new cd friend. Maybe kiss but i will not make first move. I wanna be brandi and hang around or with a guy to see reactions and how they treat me. lol bad thing is im passable but not fem at all really dont act or talk like it. but do wax eyebrows thin and paint my nails and toes and shave my whole body. i have deep voice and it sucks so it will be hard for me to be the girl i want to be. confusing i know. im confused. brandi
    DRESS QUEEN

Brandi. When I was younger, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would date another CD or a bi male. Well so much for that idea. Once I started (I've been dating 5 years now), I never looked back and have never had a disappointing date. Its best to sort them out ahead of time, either in person at a public place or a lot of chatting online. You dont want to be put in a compromising position when you meet them. Personally, based upon what you say you enjoy, I think you will like it, I know I did and still do. Best of luck to you. Hugs, Janice

Hello Brandi, it's been my experience in life that a persons sexuality ranges all over the place all of the time, and wherever you are sexually is where you are. It's completely fine to explore who you are sexually and I admire you for trying and exploring who you are at this time of your life.

There are many men who have sex with other men who also consider themselves to be straight not bi and who's to say otherwise. No matter what you do with whoever you do it, with be safe, sane, and enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by brandi141 View Post
    1)I was invited to another cross dressers house this weekend and she wants to fool around.

2)Also my friend from work has a couple of guys that are interested in a 3 sum as brandi. i will be meetin the other cross dresser saturday as brandi.

3)When im brandi i wonder what it be like to be with a man or another cross dresser. It really interest me i love to experience new things except im not gay. Im not attracted to men at all. Would i be considered Bi if i end up doing anything with these other guys as brandi not myself.
    Ok, some important info is missing, mainly the orientations of these three people.
    So I can only go on what is here & generalize a bit.

1) Your CD weekend:
    You already know what is on their mind & where they would like the weekend to go, & that's in bed.
    If they go so far as to say just fooling around you know they want more. Once you decide to walk through that door be prepared for what will most likely happen. Sex is pretty much implied here & I'd be willing to bet they would not be to happy if after you arrived there you got cold feet. Also you will be playing by their rules & they have home field advantage. Not a good position to ever be in.

I would definitely setup some very clear ground rules as to what you are willing to do & what you may or may not do if you feel comfortable with it later on in the weekend.

2) Co-worker:
    First I would say "don't fish off the company pier" or even close to it.
    If things go bad, they can get really bad at work, even if things go good things can still get bad at work.
    You have to be 100% sure you can trust your co-worker will never let it out. That is unless you don't care. idk?

2a) The 3 some:
    Just by the fact that "Brandi" was invited to this & not "You" leads me to believe that they are not looking for a real GM 3 way but more of a two on one thing. I could be wrong, but I also don't have all the details.
    Again, not a good position to be in, unless you like it that way.
    And yet again, I would definitely setup some very clear ground rules regarding what you feel comfortable with and how this is going to happen. Also what they will be expecting of you & what they really want to get out of this.

Take a step back from these plans & replace yourself with a GG you know.
    If a GG you know was to tell you about her plans/ideas on doing these things, what would you as a guy think is on the minds of these other guys. I think you know my answer.

3) How you feel:
    It sounds to me like you want to explore your sexuality.
    However you may not be mentally prepared to & in order to process these feelings & make them on some level acceptable you are using "Brandi" as a way to explore them & distance yourself from them.
    ... And that concludes soda-pop psych 101, please read chapters 7 through 9 for next weeks class.

Just remember that CD'ing & sexuality are not joined at the hip. We [CD'ers] are straight, bi, gay & everything in between. CD'ing has nothing to do with where you land on the sexuality sliding scale.

With that being said, It sounds like you are at least bi-curious.
    You may very well be bi-sexual & just don't know it yet.

Again your sexual orientation is something you alone have to find out & is something that you will not be judged on in here.

If you go through with either of these, do it because you & you alone want to, not because you feel obligated or pressured to do it once you are there. "No means No" applies to every sexual situation. If your not feeling it, just get up & walk away. And remember: Always have an exit plan.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Listen to what Samantha just said, thar's gold in them there hills!

Be careful, be honest with the others about what you think you want. Most importantly, be honest with yourself. You say that you are not attracted to men, then why play with them? I would try something lighter at first.

The 3some's can be fun, but also a bit dangerous, you should find out FOR SURE, what they think they are going to get to do to you. I would not seriously consider such until you have had a few times with just 1 on 1 and see how you feel about bisexual sex.

You are not bi because you had one experience, or a dozen for that matter. Bisexual is one who knows what they want. Bicurious is someone who is interested or experimenting. Don't worry about labels, do worry about men you do not know well.

STAY away FROM co-workers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlene