Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's the sit rep, Your at a bar dressed,and a man ask's you to dance,your not gay..

Here's the sit rep, Your at a bar dressed,and a man ask's you to dance,your not gay..

What do you do. This has not happened to me, bucause I have not gone to a bar. (Also I am not pretty enough to be asked) And I am not gay, but I think ( what would I do if ,say, alot of men where asking me to dance. I don't dance as a man ( I don't think I can very well), But it might be intersing to try once. I am a very open minded person open to all things , Or I would like to think so. lets try this.

1. Would you do it

2. What would you say to let him down gracefully.

3. How far would you go if you did.

If I had the chance I think I would chicken out the frist time. Unless I was with a group of girls that eurged me to do it and see what it's like. Like I said I just don't Know? what do you think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    If there was no chance of danger I would dance. It would be fun to be treated like a lady.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only
    Dancings fine, I've no problems dancing with a guy or with another girl whatever gender she is.

I can't dance at all, so it's a moot point for me. But as long as it is a hypothetical, if asked, I would dance if it were to a fast song. It might take a little talking or more drinks to do a slow one. But as long as he's buying...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Pleased to say I have had this one when on a TV holiday and an admirer has asked me for a dance. Luckily I did learn to dance as a girl and remembered left foot back and follow not lead and remember dance on your toes not on your heels.
    Otherwise its just dance with your girlfriends in a circle around your handbags on the floor.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

If there was no danger I'd dance, it would be nice to be led in a slow dance for a change and I think I could cope with anything else.
    Chance would be nice at my age.

Alicia
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

It has happened to me on many occasions. I am not into men. I just smile and say "no thank you".

Jodi

Oh, god... dancing. I have tried but I cannot follow...

It was sooo awkward!
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

I've been dancing ballroom en male for a while now and am learning the female side of it. As for a night club? I think I'd be a dismal failure. To answer your question. There is no way in heck I'd be asked but in the odd chance of being so I think I'd accept. Just keep those hand where I can see them.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Should you dance?

Christina, Dance or don't dance but if you decide to dance you should be certain that he knows you are not a GG. If he doesn't know and doesn't care for CDs things could get pretty ugly.

Vieja

My first time with a man started with him asking me to dance. I too didn't dance in drab but it came so easy with heels and a dress. I adored being held as we danced.

Ivy
    I have a few times, as long as I got a good vibe. Most of those times I was already out on the floor. It's not a big deal to me. On the flipside, there was a time or two when a guy came on to me at the bar, and I could tell he had no interest in dancing, so out to the floor I went. Problem solved.

Most times I've gone dancing, it's one big crpwded sea of people, so actually dancing "with" someone doesn't happen a lot.

I do remember dancing with a GG at a bar one time, we had danced together through one song and she hopped up on one of the risers (room enough for two people) and I joined her. Fun night.

Nope. Unless you decide to try 'joining the other team', you're just asking for trouble; because very, very few men would ask anyone to dance unless they're physically attracted to them; the situation isn't one where it's a social event, and you 'mix' with everyone just to be friendly. A bar is a setting to pick someone up, and he's trying to do that to you.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    1. Would you do it

Possibly, if i was very drunk

I think we,ve got more in common than you realise mate [Said in my best Bob Hoskins voice]

Once around the dancefloor

If I had the chance I think I would chicken out the frist time. Unless I was with a group of girls that eurged me to do it and see what it's like. Like I said I just don't Know? what do you think.
    But if a GG asked me to dance while i was dressed en femme, i,d jump at the chance

The Unlucky
    1. Would you do it

I have yes, I enjoyed it as well.

I'm sorry but I'm not really the dancing type

Well, that night ended up with me giving lap dances. I felt like I was on top of the world...and I had quite a bit of liquid courage in me.

It is what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    What do you do. This has not happened to me, bucause I have not gone to a bar. (Also I am not pretty enough to be asked) And I am not gay, but I think ( what would I do if ,say, alot of men where asking me to dance. I don't dance as a man ( I don't think I can very well), But it might be intersing to try once. I am a very open minded person open to all things , Or I would like to think so. lets try this.

1. Would you do it

I would say "no", unless it was with someone I knew, and they knew it was a platonic event. I would most definitely dance with a GG though Regardless though, I think I would look like a drunk emu out there haha

Most guys will feel a bit put off if you deny them (as we well know), so this is a tricky one... more than likely I would just flat out say "no, sorry, I can't dance", while smiling as genuinely as possible. If he is persistent, I then introduce my girlfriend and say that she would love to dance!

If I were to dance... nothing closer than a hand on the hip, in front of me (no grinding!!!) But I wouldn't stay out there for more than one song

I am in the same boat as you (ie. not gay), and do realize that there will be times when we are confronted with situations such as this, be it asked to dance, or buy a drink, or hit on etc. Depending on where you are, it's almost expected, so you gotta take it in stride: be honest, be up front, and be courteous If all else fails, offer to buy him a drink and then afterwards gracefully excuse yourself to the ladie's room

You're at a bar dressed and a man ask's you to dance, you're not gay..

1. Would you do it? Depending on the particular individual, I would.

2. What would you say to let him down gracefully? "No, but thank you for asking."

3. How far would you go if you did?
    One, maybe two dances but that's it. I wouldn't want to put the wrong idea in his mind.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    If he was'nt drunk or had'nt had a few drinks, I'd do it for sure. I've actually imagined this. I'd love to be in a beautiful dress at a bar, and a cute guy comes over and says "Would you like to dance". I'd be flattered. Would I say no? I doubt it, but I'm bi though, so I'd have no probs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Of course - it's just a dance?

I have done, many times. It's never gone further than that (other than chatting) because I'm not into guys and I'm deeply married.

But dancing is an enjoyable, social activity - and just another way of expressing your femininity?

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Nope. Unless you decide to try 'joining the other team', you're just asking for trouble; because very, very few men would ask anyone to dance unless they're physically attracted to them; the situation isn't one where it's a social event, and you 'mix' with everyone just to be friendly. A bar is a setting to pick someone up, and he's trying to do that to you.
    Well, he may be expressing an interest - but you're not 'asking for trouble', unless you do want it to go further? You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to?

In general, men don't leap on you and attempt to shag your brains out unless you give them plenty of encouragement?

Women have a lot of power - just learn how to use it..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nicki B; 11-06-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Added pic.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I've never been in that situation, and if I were, I'd say no and leave it at that. I have no desire to dance with, or be with men in any kind of male/female situation.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I would be read straight away.
    I would say yes and dance all night.
    I would go all the way.

Gold Member
    Yeah if he wasn't some creepazoid.
    If I didn't want to, I would just be like "Not right now but thanks for asking".
    How far would I go? You mean like on the floor or going home with him?
    Well let us just say that horizontal dancing would not be part of the plan.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Lets see -- what would I do.

Well, I've never been much of a dancer as a guy; can't lead, etc. So, I would certainly want to see if I could follow. Actually, I think that it would be a lot of fun.

Yep, I would definitely go for it ;-}

But going any farther, guess I would have to see when the time comes.

Anyhow, lets just rock and roll,

Gaby
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Dance in heels

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    My first time with a man started with him asking me to dance. I too didn't dance in drab but it came so easy with heels and a dress. I adored being held as we danced.
    I love to dance in either personna. To dance in heels and following instead of leading is heavenly for me. It's so nice to be treated like a lady in this way. Dance with a man or woman is fine with me. I've never had a problem when out in that way.

Kerry Lee

First I'd let him know I'm a man. And if he says so I'd dance but let him know that all that's happening.
    Angie