Thread: "that time of the month"

"that time of the month"

Does anyone else have those times where you just feel even more girly than usual? It is almost all you can think about. I seem to get them at least once a month. Sometimes they last a couple of days, and sometimes it is four or five days. I never know when they are coming, but I certainly know when they are here.

Faith

Mine always coincides with the Full Moon
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

I dress on a regular basis and don't have that type of a problem. I have noticed the other time of the month. <g>.
    HUGS Sandra

Nope. I feel this way all the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sometimes

I normally have the urge to dress about 80 % of the time, but you're right, there are sometimes when the need to dress is overwhelming, and consumes all my thoughts.

Aspiring Member
    Three are times when I have an over whelming desire to dress and to go out for a drive while dressed usually in the evening but have been known to go out in the daylight also for a drive.

the urge

I get the urge more than usually at a full moon believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Bern View Post
    BioRythms. Most of the animals on the planet are effected by them.. Might be hitting your tripple high points!! You do not want to be around my wife during a tripple low!! Lol..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Dressed to please someone
    My urge to dress varies quite lot weekly or daily but I have not noticed any astronomical connections with it.

It mostly depends on our personal grid program Faith.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I seem to get "bitchy" about once a month or so. The girls at work tell every one to stay away cause" Janelle has P.M.S.". Then we all have a good laugh but in some ways I think they are write.
    I should have stated that I have been living full time for just over 2 years now & on hormones, enough said I guess.
    Good luck sweetie.
    Hugs ,
    Janelle

Girl that loves to shop! StacyH's Avatar
    Faith...I've experienced that also. Sometimes the thought of dressing consumes me and that's all I can think about and can't wait for the opportunity...and sometimes I have no desire at all and just enjoy being a guy. If you figure out what triggers the urge let me know! I sure haven't figured it out! I wish it was the moon phase...then I could plan my life around it!!!

Stacy

Yeah, I definitely have times when I really feel feminine for no apparent reason and times when I'm happy just being a guy, and they do seem to go off once-a-month-ish. At least when I'm in that mode at all, I went for a few years rarely any desire, then it all came back this past summer, stronger than ever.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Hmm... does make me wonder if I do somehow revolve around something. For a week, I don't want to put in extra effort, for another, I could care less, but suddenly I just shoot back up to wanting to go full on out. Maybe I should mark a calendar or something?
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Yup, I get 'my days' (or whatever I should call it). I usually want to dress 2-3 times a week and I like to spend in femme only a couple of hours. And then I am a happy as a man. But occasionally I want to dress for the whole day 2-3 days in a row.
    Clara

Silver Member
    I don't find my "Need to Dress" urges are a monthly thing. They are more frequent, more like weekly and they are a true pink fog. I find that i respond more to triggers that remind me of femininity or something I like in particular. Seeing a clothing item or hearing of a sale....

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet Bern View Post

I thought it was just me The sad part is lately I have times where I act extremely girly while dressed to the point where I even find a way to dress for longer hours and then I get the high crash!

Quote Originally Posted by SallyNMarv View Post
    Hmm... does make me wonder if I do somehow revolve around something. For a week, I don't want to put in extra effort, for another, I could care less, but suddenly I just shoot back up to wanting to go full on out. Maybe I should mark a calendar or something?
    I like that calendar Idiea we should call is our C.D.M.S Crossdressing mensteral syndrome. Thats sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by faithricd View Post
    Does anyone else have those times where you just feel even more girly than usual? It is almost all you can think about. I seem to get them at least once a month. Sometimes they last a couple of days, and sometimes it is four or five days. I never know when they are coming, but I certainly know when they are here.

Faith
    I to feel that was once a month. I drive truck am is home every 2 weeks and home 3or 4 days. But in that time I am home I feel burnt out from driving. So I veg out. Sometime when I am home I don'y feel like going out dressed ,other times I can't waite to dress. when that happens I wish I could dress while driving my truck. That would be hard and to dangerous. neat subjuct well see you all. gota start thinking about going to work. This trip I am going from Vancouver B.C. Canada ,I live On the wast coast ,north Of Seattle WA, to San Deago Callfornia Bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)