Thread: Nightmares!!

Aspiring Member

Nightmares!!

With my wife now accepting me as a cd, one would think that my wardrobe would be expanding very rapidly, but it hasn't. It seems every time I go out shopping, I can find things that I like, but never in my size. It's a frustration that has crept into my dreams lately - used to have nightmares about getting caught, but lately these have changed to frequent dreams of shopping and finding adorable clothes, but nothing that isn't 10 sizes too small. Anyone else ever have frustrating dreams/nightmares like this?

I can relate, although my problem isn't size but money. While I can find plenty of nice female clothes in my size (female M-size fits just fine) I feel guilty spending our (I'm married too) money on my female wardrobe. So, I'm trying to bargain shop. But usually the things I like the most are never on clearance. (And if they are they're gone immediately).
    Anyway, I guess the advice is not to stress about it. If you're patient you'll find the right clothes. (That goes for me too.)
    Clara

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Just one of the joys of womanhood.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

What size are you I am a size 20 is I go to Plus shops, like Pennetons e.t.c. so look there hun . also look for long tops ot help the fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I have had many dreams about CD'ing. Usually they are all about me just out with my real friends and family with me fully dressed. But they are not nightmares.

Mine are that I'm 10 sizes too big. Which I am.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not dreams or nightmares, since it's mostly reality.

But I'm pragmatic about it. I know I don't have room in the closet for more stuff.
    DonnaT

I'm lucky. All my dressing dreams are very positive.

Whenever I've been in the fem mood, I've always kinda wanted to have a CD dream, cause I think that's about as close as I could get to REALLY feeling like a woman, but never have yet. The closest I've come was just two nights ago, somewhere between a regular dream and a nightmare. It could have gone either way, but I woke up before I got to the end.

My SO and I were sitting on the floor in her basement, leaning up against a wall, just chatting, and for some inexplicable reason, I had fem clothes sitting next to me, and I just started changing. She wasn't paying attention, and looked over to see me halfway through getting dressed en fem, bottoms all done and just hooking on my bra. Her statement was a somewhat surprised, but fairly monotone, "You're wearing a bra..." to which I simply responded, "Yeah." Then I woke up before she got to a real response. It could have been a really nice dream if she'd reacted well, or a nightmare otherwise X_X. For my first CD dream, it wasn't too bad, but wasn't as good as I would have liked, and made less sense than the dreams I usually have.

I shop all over the Pittsburgh area and don't have a problem finding everything in my size... Hence it doesn't creap into my dreams.. Matter of fact I don't dream about crossdressing at all... Figure is cause I'm living my dream!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've had a few dreams about getting caught in public but i wouldn't describe them as nightmares.

Size nothing! I was pushing a size 4 at the height of my dressing and I had nightmares maybe twice a week. My problem is everything I buy has to be perfectly hidden. I think it just reflects the fact that I'm not quite at peace with the situation. And I should probably come clean to few people. But I'm afraid of that becoming its own nightmare.