Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many CD lead actors In T.V. or movie can you name!!

David Duchovny, best known as Fox Muldar on the X-Files, may be a crossdresser in real life. There are two photos of him that floated around the web. One is just a face shot of him wearing full fashion makeup. The other is of him and Gillian Anderson. She is wearing a suit and he is wearing a bridesmaid type gown and she is holding him in her arms.

Before the X-Files, he had a brief appearance in Twin Peaks. He appeared in 2 or 3 episodes as a crossdressed FBI agent. He comes to Twin Peaks to help Agent Cooper, and works exclusively as a woman.

There was this TV show "Sisters" from 1991 to 1996 about 4 sisters with boy's names: Alex, Georgie, Teddy, and Frankie. There was a plot thread at one time where Alex's husband was discovered to be a crossdresser. Alex found out that he was checking into a hotel once a week, so she figured an affair. She followed him to the hotel, and sweet-talked the front desk person into giving her an extra room key. She looked through the keyhole and saw a "woman" putting on stockings. So, she used her key to get into the room and found no one there but her husband partially crossdressed. In a subsequent episode, they were in a clothing store, and she was angry with him. She started to buy a very sexy, flirtatious nightqown for him, but he didn;t want it. He said his style was more conservative.

I don't usually watch Boston Legal, but one of the lawyers, Clarence, is a crossdresser named Clarice. In the episode I saw, he/she was entered in a singing contest en femme with a female friend, and decided to perform even after being threatened with being fired.

I can't believe Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari in Bosom Buddies wasn't mentioned right off the start.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie_P View Post
    I can't believe Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari in Bosom Buddies wasn't mentioned right off the start.
    I did not mention Bosom buddies bucause I am looking for shows that have men CDing because THEY WANT TO NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO for some reason or another. Thay did it because they could not aford to pay the rent back then. That was my farovart show back then. Thanks for all the moive and TV ideas there great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    I did not mention Bosom buddies bucause I am looking for shows that have men CDing because THEY WANT TO NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO for some reason or another.

Me bad.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie_P View Post

Me bad.
    I forgive you HUN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

In "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things" there's a scene where a the main character Sarah applies makeup to her young son Jeremiah (played by Cole Sprouse...don't quote me on that, it could have been his twin brother Dylan) and styles his long blond hair with a curling iron. He's subsequently seen wearing her lingiere and high heels.

However, it's the only CD scene in the movie. In RL we might say that it's probable that he would have ended up as a CD'er.
    Last edited by KathrynTX; 11-23-2008 at 03:20 PM.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Does Divine count? S/he played women in many movies, mostly with John Waters.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX View Post
    In "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things" there's a scene where a the main character Sarah applies makeup to her young son Jeremiah (played by Cole Sprouse...don't quote me on that, it could have been his twin brother Dylan) and styles his long blond hair with a curling iron. He's subsequently seen wearing her lingiere and high heels.

However, it's the only CD scene in the movie. In RL we might say that it's probable that he would have ended up as a CD'er.

That scene is available on YouTube.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Talking Unofficial army section

We have a gentleman in our MCC church in his early eighties who was part of a semi-secret army group during WW2. He and about 50 other "Girls" enlisted at the start of the war but they were part of a special USO style entertainment group under the auspices of Special Services.

All they did was put on shows all over the country and in the European theater and a major part was female impersonator appearances as part of general entertainment shows for the troops.

I have seen the stories and clippings about him and some of his cohorts and they were drop dead gorgeous- not the "South Pacific" cocoanuut bra, hairy chested buffoons you would imagine. The military did not OFFICIALLY recognize them as they would have created quite a stir among the traditional home folks, but they operated oficially anyway.

I asked my dad about them and he saw them once when he was stationed in Palermo, Italy and heard about a show in North Africa they put on.

I wonder if the marines now have a drag division.

Instead of "OOOH RAAA!" it must must be "Oh Miss Thang!"
    Last edited by Christinedreamer; 11-23-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Smile TV or Movie stars dressed as CD's

The only one I can think of is the guy (Klinger the clerk) in M.A.S.H.....

Jennie CD

Quote Originally Posted by Christinedreamer View Post
    We have a gentleman in our MCC church in his early eighties who was part of a semi-secret army group during WW2. He and about 50 other "Girls" enlisted at the start of the war but they were part of a special USO style entertainment group under the auspices of Special Services.

All they did was put on shows all over the country and in the European theater and a major part was female impersonator appearances as part of general entertainment shows for the troops.

I have seen the stories and clippings about him and some of his cohorts and they were drop dead gorgeous- not the "South Pacific" cocoanuut bra, hairy chested buffoons you would imagine. The military did not OFFICIALLY recognize them as they would have created quite a stir among the traditional home folks, but they operated oficially anyway.

I asked my dad about them and he saw them once when he was stationed in Palermo, Italy and heard about a show in North Africa they put on.

I wonder if the marines now have a drag division.

Instead of "OOOH RAAA!" it must must be "Oh Miss Thang!"
    Here's a couple of links to websites about USO drag shows:

http://www.kilroywashere.org/003-Pag...Burlesque.html

http://digg.com/music/This_Is_The_Ar...Drag_Show_1943
    Last edited by TommiTN; 11-23-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie CD View Post
    The only one I can think of is the guy (Klinger the clerk) in M.A.S.H.....

Jennie CD
    He didn't dress because he liked to wear women's clothes, he did so in a vain attempt to get a Section 8 discharge (psychological unfitness or undesirable character traits for those that might not know).
    Last edited by KathrynTX; 11-23-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: clarification
    --Kat

I'll make this thread a little easier... Here's a link to a book called Ladies or Gentlemen: A Pictorial History of Male Crossdressing In Movies.

http://books.google.com/books?id=7hg...safari#PPP1,M1

Does anyone remember Flip Wilson?

Robyn

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yms View Post
    David Duchovny, best known as Fox Muldar on the X-Files, may be a crossdresser in real life. There are two photos of him that floated around the web. One is just a face shot of him wearing full fashion makeup. The other is of him and Gillian Anderson. She is wearing a suit and he is wearing a bridesmaid type gown and she is holding him in her arms.

Before the X-Files, he had a brief appearance in Twin Peaks. He appeared in 2 or 3 episodes as a crossdressed FBI agent. He comes to Twin Peaks to help Agent Cooper, and works exclusively as a woman.
    He was also in Connie and Carla (about a couple of GG's on the run pretending to be Drag Queens) showing that he is very comfortable in related roles too.

And any chance you can provide links to the pics you mention?

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX View Post

The film was based on a book, one of a series of autobiographical books in fact. The CDing kid is the author. However it was a literary hoax. One woman did all the writing and another acted as the crossdresser in meetings and the like.

Even to the point where she had a relationship as Jeremiah with the actress/model daughter of Horror film legend Dario Argento who had a transexual in one of his films (not one I've seen though so I don't know if she's a victim or villain in the film).

One of the books inspired Garbage's pro-CD song Cherry Lips which was dedicated to the fake crossdresser-author before the hoax was known.

And apparently the occassional skirt-wearing lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins (another band menber CDs in the clip to one of their songs too) knew about the deception act before it got busted.

Since the hoax was discovered the two women have had a falling out and the acting one has written a book and worked on fashion design.

John Lithgow played a former football quarterback undergoing transition to female in the 1982 film The World According to Garp starring Robin Williams as Garp.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I beleive John Lithgow's character already had SRS and he was a former tight end. In the book "The World According to Garp" transsexuals play a very important part.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Charlies Angles

Bruce Watson played a Female Stage Hypnotist, and a Texas Bad Guy.
    Bruce got the gig (job) for his manly looks in drab.
    I personally know Bruce (Diana) and she is a Live long TV.
    Realy looks Great en fem.
    JoanAz

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I beleive John Lithgow's character already had SRS and he was a former tight end. In the book "The World According to Garp" transsexuals play a very important part.
    Yes, you're right. I was working from memory, not such a good idea I guess.