Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you and who's clothes?

How old were you and who's clothes?

I started a thread like this years ago and loved the response so I thought I would start it up again since it's been a long time and the population here has dramatically changed.

How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

When I was very very young, I shared a room with my oldest sister and for some unknown reason, I would pull her pantyhose over my pajamas at night when I was in bed. I woke up one time with her yelling at me to take them off and I stopped. However, I don't really count that...

When I was about 10 or 11 years old, my sister was going through some of her old stuff and found an old dress that she no longer wore. She dared me to put it on and for some reason I agreed. I took off everything but my underwear and put it on and pranced around the house in it. She had to tell me to take it off.

Months later when I was home alone, I remembered how fun it was to put on my sisters dress and since I was home alone, I decided to just look at some of the pretty dresses that my sisters had. Naturally, I didn't just look, I tried them on. I then added a bra. Then pantyhose, a huge turning point, and then heels. Since I have three older sisters, my teenage years were chock full of some of the best dressing years of my life. From time to time, I would fake sick and have the house and three full closets all to myself all day. Good times.

I was four, or five... Two years before my sister was born?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I started at about five with my mums tights, later i moved on to her other clothes. I have a sister who,s a little bit younger than me and i used to love wearing her clothes too as we were about the same size until i reached 13 years old

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Around 12, My mom's clothes. I didn't have a sister. She did notice once that here bras were snapped together and she saw fingernail polish once but we never discussed it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only
    From about age 4. My older sisters dresses, skirts, knickers etc.

Banned Read only
    I started transition in my early twenny twen twens gurl and only wore my TS friend's clothes and then I bought some of my own stuff and eventually had a wordrobe

I was about 8. Found some of mom's slips and took them to attic when no one was home.Tried them on and I guess I was hooked. If folks went out I would head for attic and do my thing. Got caught once by mom and nothing was said. Kind of layed off but never quit althogether. Then during my marriage I tried on some of the wife's things but had to again go into haiatis due to military service. Started off and on after service but didn't push things. Wife still didn't know until she found some of my items that I bought in the early 90's and a photo I had taken of me in one of her outfits. Then it became hands off her stuff. This is why I suggested in another post that you get your own things. Maybe she still isn't happy with my dressing but at least I can still do it on occasions. Am dressed as I type this.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile beginnings

i also started very early when i stayed in my parents bed when they were at work,i was about four or five years old and as this was their bed room i tried on my mothers nylon stockings.and that was my beginning to wearing my mothers clothes.as i got older i started to try on her girdle and her high heel shoes.this was a wonderfull time for me but then it had to end as i got older and finally enlisted in the navy as i thought that would make me stop.well it didnt and today i am a happy crossdresser.phylisanne

About 5 or 6, I discovered that the tops of my mother's nylons felt very nice when I used them to massage my nether parts. From there I graduated to using her nylon panties, slips and nightgowns. I started actually dressing up in them around age 9 or 10 when my feminine side really started to emerge. Had my first you-know-what at 12 in a pale blue nylon gown. Been dressing ever since and loving it.

How Old Were You and Who's Clothes

I started at age seven wearing my sisters bras and panties, she was seventeen at that time. I lasted about three months before she caught me in her things and she made me wear ALL her clothes or she said she waould tell our parents. So I pretended to hate wearing them but actually loved dressing. She made me wear all her clothes including skirts, sweaters,socks and shoes even when her girl friends came over after school. My parents still never found out but I still dress and love it. Now my girlfriend knows I dress and she loves to dress me as her little sissy sister quite often. I have not spoken with my sister for years now and I dont really care if she remembers but I will always dress even if I dont try to pass or sound femme, I just love to dress.
    Raelene

First Time

I was about 8 or 9, and our neighbor had lent my mom a crinoline petticoat with panties sewn in for a formal she was attending. I was asked to run into the house and get it to give back to our neighbor. It was summer, and I was in my swimsuit, I remember going into the house and finding it in my grandma's bedroom on the bed, everyone was outside and I was able to look out and see everyone. I do not know why but I had an overwhelming urge to slip the petticoat on! It was all crinoline and lace and I decided I wanted to feel it against my skin, so I slipped off my suit and slipped on the petticoat! It was only for maybe a minute but I never forgot the feeling! It was not long before I was trying on panties, stockings and anything else I could get my hands on!! I remember it as a time of great excitement and discovery. I knew that I needed to keep it to myself somehow, but that did not deter me at all! Thank goodness!!
    Vicky

t-girl seeking friends AndiSwitch's Avatar
    aged under 10 for sure
    my sister's shoes - they fitted wonderfully and I loved walking in them
    Sister's bra - over my jumber - then got caught!!! Embarassed for ages - but still loved the shoe thing.

The feeling of tights (nylons) I also recall as being pivotal and memorable and something I could never ignore

Aspiring Member

when & whose?

Age 4 or 5; sister's lovely white petticoat.
    Later moved to mom's slips, nightgowns, and pettipants.
    Not interested in panties, bras, stockings, shoes, dresses until much later.

Age 11: Grandmothers stockings, girdles and panties - I think... long time ago
    Age 13: Best friend's sisters "Bass Wejuns and bobby sox" I stole em...
    Age 14 to 17: Step mother's girdles, bras and panties
    Age 17 to 73 3/4's: Bought all of my own undies, shoes, outerwear; and the fit is so much better!
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    Age 4 or 5; sister's lovely white petticoat.
    Similar situation for me, except probably 8 or 9.. Sister was 5 years older, and she had this beautiful white petticoat.. I tried it on one night when everyone was sleeping, and was in heaven..

This continued on until one Halloween when I asked if I could wear my sister's skating skirt and satin panties out for trick-or-treat..
    I was hooked from then on...

Still LOVE those short skirts and satin panties...
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I started about age 6 or 7 with mums old tights that got put in a cupboard at the end of the hall. I also remember some of her clothes were in a wardrobe in my room and I tried on dresses and shoes too.
    Adele. xxx

The first time I tried on girl's clothes was around age 5 or 6 when I somehow came up with the idea of trying on a neighbors tights and skirt. Somehow I talked her into it. If I recall we were caught and of course I was told never to do it again. Guess I didn't listen to my parents - giggle.

I then started dressing more around age 10 or 11. I would try on my mother's or sister's things mostly. But I also had access to the clothes of others as my mother did seamstress work and there often was a suppply of dresses, skirts and gowns for me to try on. I was in heaven. I had everything from swimsuits to formal gowns and even a few wedding gowns that I was able to try on.

Then as a young teen, I would dog-sit or house-sit for neighbors while they were away on vacation. I would always sneak into the wife's or daughters rooms and put on whatever I found that would fit. I most loved wearing the clothes from girls in my age group. I felt as if I were one of the girls I was friends with at school. I guess that is something that has remained with me as I still prefer to dress age appropriate or a little bit younger but not as a teenager. Not that I don't envy those girls that can pull off that look it's just that I can't anymore.

I was in 1st grade...

So I guess I would have been around 6 or 7. I didn't have any sisters so it was always my mothers clothes. Then in junior high I started experimenting with her makeup. I was never caught and my parents never figured it out.

Around 5 I guess In my sisters closet. Skirts over my clothes and with in a very short time I was putting on their underwear too. And the rest is history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

I was about 11 or 12. I tried my mom's girdle and nylon hose.

First Time

I was 7 or 8 years old and I started trying on my Moms shoes. Progressed to girdles and bras then clothes. She caught me one day and made me put on her nurses uniform, shoes and all. I remember I really liked it. She told me to get something right outside the door, then locked me out of the house. I just went in the backyard and played for a half-hour or so then she let me back in. Told me don't let her catch me wearing her things again. Couple months later busted again. No big deal, she said don't rip her clothes. Sorry for the length, but that's how I started on this PINK HIWAY.

It was when I was 5 I think . I knew when I was 4 did not know why just know I wanted to wear the dresses the little girls wore. I never wore my moms or sisters things. I thought it was to weird. But my ant Linda died when I was 4 and at 5 I found in a box with one of her dresses and wore that. I wore that for years and twice on holloween when I was 13 and 14 . I thought if I want for a 3rd year that would be pushing it. thats it.HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

How I became her

Well I started about 7 or 8 by just trying on my older sisters panties. One of my chores was to fold laundry. So while alone one day I decided to try on my sisters things. I started with her panties. Then her nightie. It all went from there as I wanted to look more and more like her. I stopped for a bit until I was about 12. By then my sister had matured enough to start wearing a bra. I was fascinated. I had to try it on. I'd see adult women looking so sexy and my sister was maturing with sexier things. I wanted to be just like her. Eventually I'd wear her things all through growing up. As she matured and got sexier and wore sexier things, I'd wear them too. I've always been jealous of my older sister and how pretty she is and so I always wanted to look like her and be like her. So I became a secret her - her dresses, skirts, panties, bra, lingerie, gowns prom dress, cheerleading uniform, bikini, nighties . . . I did it all. . . all the way to her wedding dress and bridal lingerie.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i was 7 when i started crossdressing, and they were one of my sisters
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I guess around 8 or 9. I started wearing my mother's panty hose and slips. I loved the way the felt. At the age of 14 I went dressed as a girl to a halloween party. Which I just loved. I probaly knew then they I had a femme side and wanted to feel and look like a girl. Also one thing that made me think I was meant to be a woman. I had an uncle who used to always say I would make a pretty girl. You see I had long hair then, he was actually making fun of my long hair. As I look back at my pictures back then I did look quite femme. Wish I had got more into it back then as I think I would have made a pretty girl. Now I am too old and dont have the slim figure like I had back then. But over the years I dressed more and more and truly accepted that I am a cd and I love it.