Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most inconvenient thing about crossdressing..

Shaving, hiding it from everyone, having to make sure i don,t leave any clues when people come round, theres so many things, sometimes i wonder if it would be easier if i just stopped doing it!!!

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Shaving, hiding it from everyone, having to make sure i don,t leave any clues when people come round, theres so many things, sometimes i wonder if it would be easier if i just stopped doing it!!!
    Oh yes! Easier for sure. Just nowhere near as much fun!

Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    Oh yes! Easier for sure. Just nowhere near as much fun!

Sarah...
    Very true Sarah, i think thats why i keep doing it, i enjoy it so much

I'm much the same as what others have commented on already.

Shaving ... although love the feel and the look, its time consuming and gets a little expensive with razor blades.

Make-up ... the time it takes to put ones 'face on' and I shudder at the thought of the cost involved with cosmetics being tried onced and never used again.

e

Shaving certainly sucks, especially the back, but that's part of the package if you want to be able to reasonably present. The most inconvenient thing for me the limited time en femme. I hate having to go back into drab. I guess it's the old time flies when you're having fun adage.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Having to keep on a pair of socks and sweats around the house when my room mate is home is a pain. Having to clean my nails off before work (usually the night before), and being a nazi about making sure my own shirt is tucked in so no one can see that I am wearing panties.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Yeah ripping a new pair of hose/stockings is definately up there...especially if you've already put your make up on. Getting all dressed up and having nowhere to go is also annoying, although I'm working on this...

For me it would first and formost be the shaving of the face and chest. I can shave and hair will be coming back within hours. I tried one of those hair puller-outer thingies, but it was just too painful even for me and things like nair just stink to much. Might try waxing one day, but no clue if it works on the face.
    The other, and thinking about it now, this one probably should be the first thing is not just being able to come out and tell everyone about me.

The tiresome secrecy, the most anoying thing about it, no doubt about it.

Pretty well all of it. Shaving etc etc etc that has already been said, but one of the worst is the very quick transformations back to the real world when the unanticipated or unexpected crops up.

Getting up in the morning wearing a nightdress and having to dress in drab to go to work. It's probably not the most inconvenient but it is the most infuriating.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Martin View Post
    The most inconveinient thing for me is having to stop crossdressing and go back to being 'male'.

O M G !

Thats exactly it, ok shaving is a chore, lipstick on a glass is a niggle ( but fun ) and yes ripping a pair of stockings just as you're getting ready to go out is hysteria inducing - BUT - the 'having to change back' is the one that hits me hard :'-(

Wives and Crossdressing

I am wondering why you would hide your crossdressing from your wives. Do you not feel that they have and desirve the right to know? Is that not being dishonest to them? If you are afraid that you are going to loose them, shouldn't you have told them before you got married so they could make the choice? I am just curious as to why you would not respect them enough to be honest with them when I would assume you would want the same respect?
    I think I would feel betrayed if I were the wife, I would feel my whole relationship were based on a lie....

most inconvient not having the budget to shop all the sales! My credit card is always smoking in my purse giggles

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Martin View Post
    The most inconveinient thing for me is having to stop crossdressing and go back to being 'male'.
    I have to totally agree with Sarah! I am so much more comfortable in feminine clothing!! As for lipstick on your glass, or coffee cup, that is a sign of femininity! I am proud to leave my mark!! Of course, there are brands of lipstick that don't do that but that is no fun!!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

That is an easy one , Hair on my body that should be on my head !! LOL
    Tomara

Red face

I hate having to remove nail polish after going out after work and only having it on for a few hours I wish men could wear nail polish all the time and I don't mean clear!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Not being able to do it all of the time.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by janet p View Post
    I hate having to remove nail polish after going out after work and only having it on for a few hours I wish men could wear nail polish all the time and I don't mean clear!

I have sloved the nail polish delema, I were nail polish all the time. I have acrilitcs and there 1 inch long, and I drive truck,(flat bed) so I have to deal with tarps straps e.t.c. Only woman and some people I work with have said anything about them. Men just egnore them. And I don't care if the like or dislike them , my nails are for me to enjoy not them.

Quote Originally Posted by morgansrun View Post
    I am wondering why you would hide your crossdressing from your wives. Do you not feel that they have and desirve the right to know? Is that not being dishonest to them? If you are afraid that you are going to loose them, shouldn't you have told them before you got married so they could make the choice? I am just curious as to why you would not respect them enough to be honest with them when I would assume you would want the same respect?
    I think I would feel betrayed if I were the wife, I would feel my whole relationship were based on a lie....

Some CDers lie to them selfs and some just can't tell there wifes because it's way to hard to. And there are some who did not know they were CDers untill after they were married. Other just can't find the words to explain to there SOs . SO I think you are a little hard on them, Unless your in the sit, you don'y know how hard it is FOR THEM. Eveybody is driffernt.SO give them a break kk. HUGGS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I KNOW the most annoying aspect of dressing............unless there's a department store or a public loo nearby, it's wondering where there is one!
    Of course, being in a new town or area makes it doubly difficult.
    But in the country--- no problem!

most inconvenience would be getting opportunities to dress and also hiding my stuff is a pain in the rear. also I dont have much money so being a gurl gets expensive

How about when nature calls???? Moving skirts out of the way, then the girdle, pantyhose, panties...... Whether you sit or stand it's still not convenient.

For me it has to be the hiding of my clothes, not being able to tell my wife (she would never understand), not being able to shave (work issue) and honestly.....not having anyone to share it with. I mean someone to dress with and to offer advice or tips. I am new to dressing and theres so much I dont know

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahAnne View Post
    Getting up in the morning wearing a nightdress and having to dress in drab to go to work. It's probably not the most inconvenient but it is the most infuriating.
    Yes on a daily basics

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Having to keep my weight under control to fit into my girl clothes.
    I'm too tall so a lot of my stuff has been custom-made and I really like just pulling them out of the closet and having them fit properly.
    But if I gain just a few pounds nothing fits the way it should!