Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see you washed your pantyhose

Red face I see you washed your pantyhose

I had the house to myself for a few days. OH the JOY!! I did my guy laundry and then I did my delicates, and I hung them up to dry. I had forgotten about them when my mom and older sister came home. The first thing they said when they came up from the basement was " I see you washed your pantyhose, are you coming out of the closet?" I went red,and gave a lame excuse about how I just had them and washed them so I could give them away. The subject has yet to come up again. This all happend last night.

One more thing, about a month ago my mom thought she would check on my clothes in the drier. Her reason was that " the drier smelled hot". Well I had normal guy shirts and all my panties in there. She never said a word about it.
    I know she saw them in there, kinda hard to miss.

I'm trying to wrap my head around what they said, why would pantyhose mean I gay? I know that they were both shocked, but I'm not ready to tell the real truth.

Has this ever happend to anyone else? What was your response?
    You always tell me that it's impossible / To be respected and a girl / Why's it gotta be so complicated / Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated ?/ So please be carefull with me, I'm sensitive. /And I'd like to stay that way.

Jewel

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Lol. Just be honest. "coming out of the closet" doesn't have to mean admitting homosexuality, it's just a general term for admitting something you've been hiding from people.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

I would guess they already know but are waiting for you to discuss it with them. They haven't freaked out yet it seems.
    Good luck
    Margot

why don't you just tell them. there assuming everything anyhow. they know something why not tell the truth. who know they could help you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the day i had my motorcycle accident this summer i managed to get everything picked and packed up before i went the hospital EXCEPT about 8 packages of pantyhose and garter stockings i had placed in my sock drawer...

when my wife came home from 'her' vacation with her parents (i left for 'my' vacation the day before she got home) she was doing some laundry sorting and putting away. when i called her she asked why i had "all those pantyhose in the sock drawer?"

i told her 1/2 of the truth. that i wear them as a sort of a compression stocking for my knees when they ache. she already knew i wore them when i did any running or walking because they keep my thighs from chafing but she still asked...

nothings been said again..

Quote Originally Posted by leesametz View Post
    i told her 1/2 of the truth. that i wear them as a sort of a compression stocking for my knees when they ache. she already knew i wore them when i did any running or walking because they keep my thighs from chafing but she still asked...
    Lol, slick cover up.

To OP, might as well just admit to your crossdressing. I know my family would absolutely die if I was gay, but I think they'd be able to stomach it if I told them about my CDing.
    Or you could always lie and say it's your girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata View Post
    The first thing they said when they came up from the basement was " I see you washed your pantyhose, are you coming out of the closet?"
    When I read this I just assumed they were talking about your CDing. Maybe thats all they meant too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Let's see your Mom's seen your pantyhose and your panties. What else is there to hide? Might as well bring it out.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I would be willing to bet that both of them have a pretty good idea of what is going on.

And yes, the coming out the closet line is not just for gay people anymore, lol.

I think the fact that your mom joked about like that is a good sign that things will go well by just telling them the truth.

Or at least at this point, confirming what they already must have figured out by now.

I would be willing to bet that both of them had a quick talk in the basement after seeing your "laundry" & before coming up & greeting you with that comment.

You have pretty much outed yourself anyway, might as well go for it & give them the whole 9 yards, this way you can clear up any misconceptions they still might have.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Yes, my wife found the panty hose in the closet drying but did not say anything and then later the panties was the next thing. Do your home work or face the music, whatever, but you might want to tell them of your dressing because they already know some of it and then you can explain where you are in life. You don't have to be gay to wear femme clothing. Keli

Banned Read only
    Yeah, I agree!

And by putting it to you in what seems a kinda humorous way, it looks like you might actually have some allies rather than enemies.

How many times have we heard it here before?... "Your mom's your mom and will always love you!"

Probably best to fess up and tell them, they may be thinking much worse.
    I know in my case I just got tired of lying, also found it best to ask for discretion. Who knows she may be worried about you and talking to friends or counsellors.

Cari

I think you should talk to them. I also think that after you do you are going to feel a hole lot better about everything life has to offer. I don't know why but I just have a gut feeling about this. Maybe it's the way you wrote the thread. good luck.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

sounds like they might be willing to help or atleast accept. what a life you could have ? you now they now. and they are trying to be compasonite. so get some facts on paper about cding and either tell them or atleast write your mom a letter and ask she write you back as you dont now if your ready to talk face to face. good luck. I wish i could have included my mom in my all of my life. could have been real close. am starting to cry...
    Brandi

Banned Read only
    C'mon! they obviously have an inkling. They sound great. Tell them about yourself.

Ha Ha, Wish i could have seen that, they must have been giggling like schoolgirls down there

Go on, do as Avril says,- they sound like a cool pair, "the truth shall set you free" -well in your case anyway!

I did my guy laundry and then I did my delicates, and I hung them up to dry. I had forgotten about them when my mom and older sister came home. The first thing they said when they came up from the basement was " I see you washed your pantyhose, are you coming out of the closet?" I went red,and gave a lame excuse about how I just had them and washed them so I could give them away. The subject has yet to come up again. happend last night.
    Are you sure you did not leave them for them to find . I think you may have . In the back of our heads we want all of our friends and famliy to know. I could not tell My mom and dad , so I left my night gown on my bed (I was 21) then on the 3rd day she found it . She came over to me and asked "Who's night gown is this" I said oh! that's mine. She wnt white her smile left her face and she said " will talk later" That's how I opened the door to talk. You allready have the door open a little so walk through it will be fine. Just make sure you are truthfull with them. You will find out more about yourself then you know now. HUGGS and good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    I would just fess up...I think your mom probably has figured it out anyway. Besides it isn't like they found bowling shoes in your closet..you are just a CDer!

..........I'm trying to wrap my head around what they said, why would pantyhose mean I gay? I know that they were both shocked, but I'm not ready to tell the real truth....................
    If your not gay and you have the feeling that is what they are thinking then straighten that out at least. Then the conversation may take you to the cd-ing and you can explain it further w/ them possibly?

I know you said your not ready yet, I can understand that.

I'm just hoping never to hear, who's blonde hairs are these in the brush?????
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 12-02-2008 at 08:01 AM.

I guess if they really have yet to freak out, then maybe they may be open minded enough for you to talk about it when you know the time is right.

Sounds like it's time to have a family talk!

Carol

It seems they knew who they belonged to! You could always hang out your party dress, mini skirt, bra and wig and see how it goes!!!Seriously
    they didn't freak - good sign!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Hey at least they didn't seem to hostile...seems to me like they gave you an opening to come out...could be that they already suspect something also ....

Platinum Member
    your mom knows for sure...............

I agree with the others. I suspect that they both already knew or at least had a good idea about your CDing. I'd approach it something like, "I'm not quite ready for everyone to know but I guess I'm now ready for you to know or confirm what you already suspected".
    Who knows maybe you now have two shopping buddies or at least a pair who might buy you some nice things. What a time to discuss Christmas lists. Does your sister have some hand-me-downs that she would be willing to share with you?
    Lori